当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 英语突破情景对话 > 有关选举情景对话

有关选举情景对话

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 2.52W 次

英语情景对话作为真实生活的交际模式,作为语言输出的源头,作为语言练习的最佳途径,作为语言教授的媒介,它对于把英语作为外语来学习的学生,扮演着非常重要的角色。下面本站小编为大家带来日常生活英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!

有关选举情景对话

  有关选举情景对话1:

Man: I wish the politicians would quit digging up dirt about each other's past.

我希望政客们不要再继续挖掘彼此过去的丑闻。

Woman: I know. It really makes all of the whole election process.

我也这么想,这让选举过程变得好乱。

Man: And it takes up all the news.

而且也占据了新闻的版面。

Woman: The problem is that there always a large number of people who eat that kind of stuff up.

问题是有很多人就是爱看这类新闻。

Man: It's so small. The fact that there is public interest, doesn't say much for us as the public.

这是很微不足道的事,事实上还有民众利益,都没有对我们这些大众提到太多。

Woman: Have you ever listened to AM radio? It's quite a different experience than the traditional news stations on TV and FM radio.

你收听过AM电台吗?它和传统的新闻电视台及FM电台很不一样。

Man: I don't remember the last time I listened to AM radio.

我上次收听AM电台是好久以前的事。

Woman: Another place you can get real insight is European papers. You can get them on-line.

欧洲的报纸也可以看到比较真实的见解,你可以上网阅读。

  有关选举情景对话2:

Man: I still haven't received my voter registration card.

我到现在都还没收到投票登记卡。

Woman: I wonder what happened?

不知道发生什么事?

Man: I don't know, but I don't think I can vote without it.

不知道,可是没有那张卡,我就没办法投票了。

Woman: No, you can't.

的确不行。

Man: Who can I call to hunt it down for me?

我要打电话给谁才能找到那张卡?

Woman: Didn't you request it from the DMV when you got your new driver's license?

你去领新驾照时,好像是去机动车管理所拿的。

Man: That's right. I'll just call the DMV.

没错,我这就打电话给管理所。

Woman: And if they don't know how to assist you, you could try the city offices.

如果他们不知道要怎么帮你,你还可以打电话给市政府。

有关选举情景对话3:

Boy: We need to elect club officials before the summer starts.

我们必须在放暑假前选出社团干部。

Girl: I guess we should start with nominees first.

我想我们应该先推举候选人。

Boy: Let's make it the first item of business in our next meeting.

好,把它列为我们下次开会时第一件要做的事。

Girl: We should probably let everyone know ahead of time so they will be prepared.

我们可能要在会前先告诉其他人,这样大家才能准备。

Boy: Can you take care of sending out a bulletin by e-mail to all the club members?

你可以写电子邮件通知所有会员吗?

Girl: Yes, I can do that this afternoon.

可以,我今天下午就可以寄出。

Boy: Let's schedule the actual election times the week after the nominations. Doesn't that seem logical?

我们就把实际选举时间定在候选名单出炉之后的下一周,这样应该很合理吧?

Girl: Yes, let me put it on the calendar.

是很合理,我把它记在日程表上。

 有关选举情景对话4:

Boy: Kelly, the guys and I think you should run for senior class president.

凯莉,我和其他人认为你应该出来竞选毕业班的班长。

Girl: Me? Why me? Why not you?

为什么是我?而不是你?

Boy: We talked to our older brothers and sisters last night and got the scoop on what that job is all about.

我们昨晚和学长学姐聊过,问了一些班长要负责的事情。

Girl: And you think I fit the qualifications?

而你认为我有资格?

Boy: Yes. Did you know that the senior class president works for the class for life? The job doesn't stop when we graduate.

是的,你知道班长要终身服务班上同学吗?即使我们毕业,这个工作也不会结束。

Girl: Really? What is there to do after we graduate?

真的?毕业后还要做什么?

Boy: Every class reunion is organized by the president and council and anything our class does for the school in later years is headed by the president.

班长和其他干部要负责筹划每届的同学会,而班上同学之后几年为学校做的任何事,也是由班长发起的。

Girl: I'm honored that you think I would be qualified. But I would really have to think about this first.

我很荣幸你觉得我够资格,可是我想先好好考虑一下。