当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 英语突破情景对话 > 有关城市情景对话

有关城市情景对话

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 1.95W 次

英语情景对话作为真实生活的交际模式,作为语言输出的源头,作为语言练习的最佳途径,作为语言教授的媒介,它对于把英语作为外语来学习的学生,扮演着非常重要的角色。下面本站小编为大家带来生活英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!下面本站小编为大家带来英语日常情景对话,欢迎大家学习!

有关城市情景对话

 有关城市情景对话:芝加哥

Todd: Hello! What's your name please?

托德:你好!请问你叫什么名字?

Anna: My names's Anna.

安娜:我叫安娜。

Todd: Anna. OK, Anna and where are you from?

托德:安娜。好的,安娜你来自哪里?

Anna: I'm from a suburb of Chicago, Illinois.

安娜:我来自伊利诺伊州芝加哥的郊区。

Todd: Oh, Chicago. Wow, what's Chicago like?

托德:哦,芝加哥。哇,芝加哥怎么样?

Anna: It's very windy and flat, but there's a lot to do there. We have a lot of sports teams, things to do in the summer, lots of festivals, so...

安娜:多风,地势平坦,不过那里可以做许多事情。我们有许多运动队,夏天可以做很多事情,还有很多节日,所以……

Todd: Uh-huh, like what kind of festivals?

托德:哈哈,都有哪种节日呢?

Anna: We have a taste of Chicago festival, every summer, every year, and it's down in Grant Park, and all the food vendors, all the major restaurants in Chicago set up a food booth and you can buy, taste all kinds of food around the world.

安娜:每年夏天我们都会举办芝加哥美食节,地点就在格兰特公园,那儿有各种食品摊贩,芝加哥所有大饭店都会设立食物摊位,你可以购买、品尝全世界各种各校的食物。

Todd: Wow, that sounds pretty good. Ah, what kind of food do you like? What's your favorite kind of food?

托德:哇,那听起来真好。嗯,你喜欢哪种食物?你最喜欢的食物是什么?

Anna: My favorite kind of food is Mexican food.

安娜:我最喜欢墨西哥菜。

Todd: Oh, yeah! And what dish in particular do you like?

托德:哦耶!你有特别喜欢的菜吗?

Anna: Let me think. I like all Mexican food but I really like, like a stuffed pavlano pepper's very good.

安娜:让我想想。我喜欢所有的墨西哥菜,不过我非常非常喜欢填青椒。

Todd: Oh, really! Stuffed Pavlano pepper!

托德:哦,真的吗!填青椒!

Anna: You stuff it with cheese or they can put meat inside of it. It's good.

安娜:把奶酪或者是也可以是肉类放进青椒里。非常好吃。

Todd: Can you make it?

托德:你会做吗

Anna: No! I can not make it. I can make tacos, but that's about it.

安娜:不会!我做不了。我可以做墨西哥卷饼,仅此而已。

有关城市情景对话:多伦多

Todd: OK, hello!

托德:你好!

Shawn: Hello!

肖恩:你好!

Todd: What's your name please?

托德:请问你叫什么名字?

Shawn: My name is Shawn O'reily

肖恩:我叫肖恩·奥雷利。

Todd: Shawn O'Reily.

托德:肖恩·奥雷利。

Shawn: Yes, sir!

肖恩:没错,先生!

Todd: OK, that's an Irish name?

托德:好的,那是爱尔兰名字吗?

Shawn: Yes, sir!

肖恩:是的,先生!

Todd: OK, and where are you from?

托德:好的,你来自哪里?

Shawn: Toronto, Ontario, Canada.

肖恩:加拿大安大略省多伦多市。

Todd: OK, why don't you talk a little bit about Toronto.

托德:嗯,你为什么不谈谈多伦多呢?

Shawn: It's a very diverse, multi-cultural city. I feel it's a great place to raise your family. There's a lot of great family areas. I'd say some of the shopping malls are very good for pretty much anybody. And for the social types they have many bars in Toronto, unfortunately Toronto has a bit of a homeless problem, how-should-I-say, it's tiresome over the years, like every time you go downtown, you're bound to bump into a homeless person, like, wha-cha-call-it, for a city of 4 million compared to New York City that does not have a homeless problem it's pretty embarrassing. Um, how-should-I-say, at times it can be unsafe if you're around them because you're constantly being pestered by them, but, I'd say it's a good city, how-should-I-say, many different things to do, you're just notconfined to one area of the city to have fun, you can go pretty much anywhere in the south end of the city and have fun.

肖恩:那是个非常多样化的城市,是个拥有多元文化的城市。我认为那是个组建家庭的好地方。那里有许多非常棒的家庭区。我得说,几乎所有人都认为,那里的一些超市非常棒。就社会型来说,多伦多有许多酒吧,不幸的是,多伦多存在乞讨者。要怎么说呢,很多年来一直是这样,有点烦人,就像每次你去市中心,你一定会碰到无家可归的人,就像,要怎么说好呢,多伦多有4百万人口,可是相较于纽约这样没有无家可归者的城市来说,这种情况有些尴尬。嗯,要怎么说呢,有时如果你走到他们身边会有些不安全,因为他们会不停地缠着你要钱,但是我得说,多伦多是个很好的城市,嗯,可以做许多不同的事情,你不是只在多伦多的一个地方能享受快乐,你可以去城市南端的任何地方,在那里都可以享受愉快的生活。

Todd: OK, wow, sounds like a really good place.

托德:好的,哇哦,听起来那真是一个好地方。

Shawn: And of course, a lot of good looking girls in Toronto. Many different kinds so it's definitely one of those places where you'll have, how-should-I-say, you'll have neck problems cause you'llconstantly turning your head for all the good looking girls.

肖恩:当然,多伦多有许多漂亮的女孩。许多不同类型的美女,所以那里绝对是会使你的颈部有问题的地方,因为你要不停地转头看那些美女。