当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 英语突破情景对话 > 有关恋爱情景对话

有关恋爱情景对话

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 2.29W 次

英语情景对话作为真实生活的交际模式,作为语言输出的源头,作为语言练习的最佳途径,作为语言教授的媒介,它对于把英语作为外语来学习的学生,扮演着非常重要的角色。下面本站小编为大家带来日常生活英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!

有关恋爱情景对话

有关恋爱情景对话:约会

Steven wants to get a date with the girl he likes. Now he is inviting her to go to the movies.

史蒂文想要和他喜欢的女孩约会,现在他正在邀请她一起看电影。

Steven: Julia, are you free tonight?

史蒂文:茱莉娅,晚上有空吗?

Julia: What's up?

茱莉亚:什么事?

Steven: I want to invite you to go to the movies.

史蒂文:想约你一块儿去看电影。

Julia: Are you asking me for a date?

茱莉亚:你是想和我约会吗?

Steven: Yes.

史蒂文:是的。

Julia: I don’t like to go to the movies on a date. It's noisy there.

茱莉亚:我不喜欢在电影院约会。那里太吵。

Steven: Where do you want to meet?

史蒂文:你想在哪儿见面?

Julia: Let's go to the coffee shop then. It's quiet there.

茱莉亚:我们去咖啡店吧。那里很安静。

Steven: What time should we meet?

史蒂文:我们几点见面?

Julia: How about seven?

茱莉亚:7点怎么样?

Steven: All right.

史蒂文:好的。

 有关恋爱情景对话:表白

Steven is in love with Julia, and now he is ready to tell her about his love.

史蒂文爱上了茱莉亚,现在他准备向他表白。

Steven: Julia, I want to talk to you.

史蒂文:茱莉亚,我有话要对你说。

Julia: What?

茱莉亚:你想说什么?

Steven: Are you dating anyone now?

史蒂文:你现在有男朋友吗?

Julia: No, so what?

茱莉亚:没有,怎么了?

Steven: What do you think of me?

史蒂文:你觉得我怎么样?

Julia: I think you're great. But what on earth do you want to say?

茱莉亚:我觉得你挺好的。不过,你到底想说什么?

Steven:I think I'm in love with you.

史蒂文:我想我爱上你了。

Julia: Really?

茱莉亚:真的吗?

Steven: Yes, I fell in love with you the first time I saw you.

史蒂文:是的,从我第一次看见你,我就爱上你了。

Julia: Why do you love me?

茱莉亚:为什么喜欢我?

Steven: You're my kind of woman. I’m happy to have known you.

史蒂文:因为你是我喜欢的那种类型。能认识你我非常幸福。

Julia: Are you sure?

茱莉亚:你确定吗?

Steven: Of couse. I’ve never felt like this before.

史蒂文:当然,我从来没有过这种感觉。

Julia: OK, but I hope that you can remember that love me, love my dog.

茱莉亚:那好吧,但我希望你要记住爱屋及乌啊。

 有关恋爱情景对话:失恋

Tom was just dumped by his girlfriend. Now he is sobbing out his sorrow to Steven.

汤姆刚刚被女友甩了,现在他正向史蒂文哭诉。

Steven: Tom, you look thoughtful and unhappy rescently. What's wrong with you?

史蒂文:汤姆,你最近看起来总是若有所思,又很不开心。你是怎么了?

Tom: Lily broke up with me last week. In fact, she dumped me.

汤姆:上周莉莉和我分手了。确切地说,是她甩了我。

Steven: Why? I mean, why did she part company with you after seven years together?

史蒂文:为什么?我是说,你们在一起7年了,为什么她要和你分手?

Tom: She said it was because we had very different ideas about life.

汤姆:她说是因为我们的生活理念不同。

Steven: Do you believe her excuse?

史蒂文:你相信她的借口吗?

Tom: Of course not. I knew she had fallen in love with another guy. It is difficult to see her move on so quickly.

汤姆:当然不,我知道她爱上了别人。看到她这么快移情别恋我真的很难过。

Steven: Come on, buddy, cheer up. Why not do some sports with me? Violent exercise might help to shake you out of your disappointment in love.

史蒂文:加油,老弟,振作点。和我去做些运动吧?剧烈运动可能会帮助你从失恋中解脱出来。

Tom: Thank you, Steven. You are really a good friend.

汤姆:谢谢你,史蒂文,你真的是个很好的朋友。

 有关恋爱情景对话:爱情

Annie tells Steven that a man is trying to win her affections, but she doesn't know if she should accept his love.

安妮告诉史蒂文一个男人正在追求她,但她不知道她是否应该接受他的感情。

Steven: Annie, what is troubling you? You look unhappy.

史蒂文:安妮,你在烦恼什么呢?你看起来不太开心。

Annie: A man is pursuing me. He was my schoolmate in college, and he has been carrying a torch for me for three years.

安妮:有个人在追求我。他是我大学时的同学,已经单恋了我3年。

Steven: Do you like him?

史蒂文:你喜欢他吗?

Annie: Yes, I do like him.

安妮:是的,我喜欢他。

Steven: Then why are you hesitating?

史蒂文:那为什么还犹豫呢?

Annie: You know that I have had a series of miserable relationships. Last summer, I fell in love with John. But the romance blossomed for six or seven weeks, and then wilted.

安妮:你知道,我经历了一次又一次的爱情波折。去年夏天,我爱上了乔。但这感情只维持了六七个星期就结束了。

Steven: One love drives out another. You shouldn't be afraid to start a new relationship.

史蒂文:新的爱情来,旧的爱情去。你不应该害怕开始一段新的感情。

Annie: Maybe you are right.

安妮:也许你是对的。