当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 英语突破情景对话 > 有关初恋情景对话

有关初恋情景对话

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 2.88W 次

英语情景对话作为真实生活的交际模式,作为语言输出的源头,作为语言练习的最佳途径,作为语言教授的媒介,它对于把英语作为外语来学习的学生,扮演着非常重要的角色。下面本站小编为大家带来生活英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!下面本站小编为大家带来英语日常情景对话,欢迎大家学习!

有关初恋情景对话

 有关初恋情景对话:

Jessica: Kate, how old were you when you had your first boyfriend?

杰西卡:凯特,你交第一个男朋友的时候多大?

Kate: My first proper boyfriend was probably when I was 14.

凯特:我第一次真正交男朋友是在14岁。

Jessica: 14 What was his name?

杰西卡:14岁。他叫什么名字?

Kate: His name was Murray.

凯特:他叫穆雷。

Jessica: Murray. Wow. And did you meet him through school?

杰西卡:穆雷。哇哦。你是在学校认识他的吗?

Kate: He went to a different school, he went to a school near my school.

凯特:他和我不在同一所学校,他的学校就在我学校附近。

Jessica: OK, so how did you meet him?

杰西卡:哦,那你是怎么认识他的?

Kate: We met through mutual friends. His friend knew my friend.

凯特:我们是通过共同的朋友认识的。他的朋友认识我的朋友。

Jessica: OK. So now what, so did you actually go on dates with him when you were 14?

杰西卡:好。那你14岁的时候,有真的和他去约会吗?

Kate: Yes, we did.

凯特:是啊,我们约会了。

Jessica: Wow. Where did you go?

杰西卡:哇。你们去哪里了?

Kate: We went to the cinema. We used to go and listen to music, watch bands, and we used to go to like the fair, and things like that.

凯特:我们去了电影院。我们常一起去听音乐,看乐队表演,去游乐场,做类似这样的事情。

Jessica: Oh, cool. So were your parents cool with you having a boyfriend?

杰西卡:哦,酷啊。那你们的父母也觉得你交男朋友没什么问题吗?

Kate: Yes, yes. They really liked him.

凯特:是的,是的。他们很喜欢他。

Jessica: Yeah, and they, Wow, that's really good, cause a lot of times parents aren't very cool with...

杰西卡:好的,他们,哇,这真好,许多时候父母都不会这么冷静……

Kate: Yeah. We went out a long time.

凯特:是的。我们交往了很长时间。

Jessica: How long did you go out?

杰西卡:你们交往了多长时间?

Kate: Two and a half years, nearly three years.

凯特:两年半,大约三年的时间。

Jessica: So it finished when you were 17?

杰西卡:那你17岁的时候结束了这段感情?

Kate: Yeah, 17.

凯特:对,17岁。

Jessica: Do you still keep in touch with him?

杰西卡:你和他还有联系吗?

Kate: Yes, he's living in my flat at the moment.

凯特:是的,他现在住在我的公寓里。

Jessica: Really, Wow!

杰西卡:真的吗,哇!

Kate: Yeah, we're like really good friends.

凯特:对,我们就像非常好的朋友。

Jessica: Oh, that's good.

杰西卡:哦,那真好。

Kate: He's renting my flat off of me.

凯特:他租了我不住的公寓。

Jessica: Oh, that's cool. Wonderful.

杰西卡:哦,那真酷。真好。

 有关婚礼情景对话:

Anna: I got married on May 18th, in 2002, and I wanted to have a very romantic wedding but also small and, so John and I started to have my wedding in our, my parents backyard, so we decorated the backyard and we invited just close family and friends and it was an outside wedding, it was really beautiful, and five days before the wedding it rained every single day, all day long, and the ground was really wet. It was terrible, and then the day of my wedding, the sun came out and it was a beautiful day, so sunny and we were so happy.

安娜:我在2002年5月18日结婚,我希望能办个特别浪漫的小型婚礼,所以约翰和我开始在我父母的后院准备婚礼,我们装饰了后院,只邀请了亲近的家人和朋友,因为是户外婚礼,所以非常漂亮,在婚礼的五天前每天都下雨,而且下一整天,地面非常湿滑。情况很糟糕,但是我婚礼的那天太阳出来了,天气特别好,阳光明媚,我们都非常开心。