当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 英语突破情景对话 > 有关理财情景对话

有关理财情景对话

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 1.47W 次

英语情景对话作为真实生活的交际模式,作为语言输出的源头,作为语言练习的最佳途径,作为语言教授的媒介,它对于把英语作为外语来学习的学生,扮演着非常重要的角色。下面本站小编为大家带来日常生活英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!

有关理财情景对话

 有关理财情景对话:收入

Steven and his wife Julia are talking about family income.

史蒂文和他妻子茱莉娅正在谈论家庭收入。

Steven:Julia, I have good news for you.

史蒂文:茱莉娅,有个好消息要告诉你。

Julia:What's up?

茱莉娅:什么事?

Steven:I have earned a lot of money this week,more than I do in a fortnight.

史蒂文:这周我赚了好多钱。我在一周里赚的钱比我在两周里赚的还多。

Julia:It is really good news. How much do you earn a week now?

茱莉娅:确实是个好消息。你现在一周赚多少钱?

Steven:My wages are six hundred dollars a week. But I find a part-time job to supplement my income.

史蒂文:我的工资为每周600美元。但是我找了一份兼职工作来补贴收人。

Julia:Darling, I know you are a good husband. You don't have to work so hard. After all your health is the most important.

茱莉娅:亲爱的,我知道你是个好丈夫。你不必工作那么辛苦,毕竟你的健康才是最重要的。

Steven:I know, darling. I must earn enough money to buy a car. I do a part-time job to increase my income. Don't worry, I will take care of myself.

史蒂文:我知道,亲爱的。我必须挣下足够的钱买辆车。我做兼职工作是为了增加收入。不用担心,我会照顾好自己的。

Julia:I see. You must have more rest.

茱莉娅:我明白,你一定要多休息呀。

 有关理财情景对话:支出

At the moment Steven and his wife Julia are talking about the family expense.

此刻,史蒂文和他的妻子茱莉娅正在讨论家庭开支。

Julia:Steven, what's the expense of moving house?

茱莉娅:史蒂文,搬家的花销是多少?

Steven:About 3 000 dollars.

史蒂文:大约3 000美元吧。

Julia:It costs a lot of money. Hospital bills had already made deep inroads into our savings. Do you think the rest of your salary will be enough to cover our daily expenses?

茱莉娅:花了很多钱啊。住院的花销已用去我们一大笔积蓄。你觉得你剩下的工资足够支付我们的日常开销吗?

Steven:I am afraid not, darling. Our expenses are mounting.

史蒂文:恐怕不够,亲爱的。我们的花销在增加。

Julia:We have to cut back on our shopping from now on.

茱莉娅:从现在开始我们就得缩减购物开支了。

Steven:Don't worry. Maybe I can find a part-time job to increase my income.

史蒂文:不要担心,或许我可以找个兼职来增加收入。

Julia:I hope so.

茱莉娅:希望如此。

有关理财情景对话:股票

Steven has decided to invest money in stock. Now he is calling brokedealer to tell him this matter.

史蒂文想要投资一些钱在股票上。现在他正和股票经纪人打电话说此事。

Steven: Hello, can I speak to n?

史蒂文:你好,我可以和格林先生通电话吗?

Brokedealer: Yes, speaking.

股票经纪人:我就是,请讲。

Steven: This is Steven speaking. I'd like to buy a stock.

史蒂文:我是史蒂文。我想买股票。

Brokedealer: What stock do you want to buy and how many?

股票经纪人:你要买哪一支呢?要买多少呢?

Steven: I'd like to buy 1 000 shares of Dubon.

史蒂文:我想买l OOO股的杜邦股票。

Brokedealer: Let me get the asking price of the stock. Just a moment. Oh, now the asking price is $90 each share. By the way, what is the offering price?

股票经纪人:让我先看一下卖出价是多少。稍等一下。哦,现在卖出价每股90美元。顺便问一下,发行价是多少?

Steven: Let me see. The offering price is near or at $88.

史蒂文:我看一下。发行价大概在88美元左右。

Brokedealer: Then the difference between the asking price and the offering price is $2. It's hard to take place today.

股票经纪人:卖出价和发行价的价差是两美元,今天是无法成交了。

Steven: Do you mean that I have to buy it at current price?

史蒂文:你的意思是我只能现价买人了吗?

Brokedealer: You can decide by yourself.

股票经纪人:你自己拿主意。

Steven: I heard that this stock would go up. Hum, I will take it at current price.

史蒂文:我听人说这支股票的价格会上涨。嗯……我按现价买入了。

Brokedealer: So, now I will buy in. Are you sure?

股票经纪人:那现在我买入吧。你确定了吗?

Steven: Yes, please.

史蒂文:是的,帮我买入吧。

 有关理财情景对话:投资

Steven's friend Billy knows that Steven has invested some money in the business of Internet. Now Billy is asking Steven what the situation is.

史蒂文的朋友比利知道史蒂文在因特网上投资了一些钱做生意。此刻比利正问史蒂文情况如何了。

Billy: How is your business on the Internet, Steven?

比利:史蒂文,你因特网上的生意怎么样了?

Steven:Don't mention it. I lost a bunch of money on it this year. I think it is on the brink of bankruptcy.

史蒂文:别提了。我今年赔了一些钱。我想生意快倒闭了。

Billy: I am sorry to hear that. It shows that you should buy companies, not ideas.

比利:听到这个消息我很难过。这说明你应该投资具体的公司,而不光是一些概念。

Steven:I changed my strategy around too. I am investing in good companies now.

史蒂文:我也改变了策略,正在投资前景好的公司。

Billy: Yes, I agree with you. I am going to find a good company and invest in it soon.

比利:是的,我同意你的做法。我不久也要找一家好公司然后投资一下。

Steven:It's a good idea. But please be careful when you invest this time.

史蒂文:是个好主意。不过这次投资谨慎点。

Billy: Yes, I will. I should learn more from you. After all I am green hand on it.

比利:是啊,我会的。我应该从你那里多学点啊。毕竟我在这方面是个生手。

Steven:If you have any question, you can ask me.

史蒂文:如果你有什么问题,尽管来问我。

Billy: OK. My wife sent me a message and asked me to go home just now. I am leaving.

比利:好的,我妻子刚给我发了条信息让我回家呢。我要走了。

Steven:All right. Let's chat next time. Bye-bye.

史蒂文:那好吧,我们下次再聊吧。再见。

Billy: Bye.

比利:再见。