当前位置

首页 > 英语作文 > 英语写作经验 > 关于恋爱状况的英语情景对话

关于恋爱状况的英语情景对话

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 1.9W 次

英语要好好学习哦,小编今天带来的是英语的口语,英语是我们要多花点心思去学习的哦,这样才能更快的提升英语成绩哦,大家快点行动起来吧,有需要的可以学习起来

关于恋爱状况的英语情景对话

  一你要向她求婚吗

AWhat will you do now? Propose to her.

你现在怎么办?向她求婚吗?

BOf course I won't chill out. Opportunity knocks only once.

我当然不会罢手的,几乎难得嘛。

AYou should strike while the iron is hot.

你应该趁热打铁。

BYou're right. I will have a talk to her about that.

对,我要去和她谈谈。

  二他一直单恋着玛丽

AJohn hasn't got married up to now.

约翰迄今为止还未结婚了。

BDon't you know that he has been carrying a torch for Mary for years?

难道你不知道他这么多年来一直单恋着玛丽吗?

AReally? Does Mary know that?

真的吗?玛丽知道了吗?

BOf course not.

当然不知道。

AHow silly John is.

约翰太傻了。

  三去浏览下网上的征婚启事

AThis has got to stop! Another Friday night without a date! What can I do?

不能再这样下去了!又一个星期五的晚上没有约会! 我怎么办?

BWhat about looking through the personal ads on the Internet? That’s how I met Steven.

去网上浏览一下征婚启事怎么样?我就是这样认识斯蒂芬的。

AActually, I’ve tried that. But the People you meet are always different from what you expect.

其实我也试过。但是你遇见的人总是和你所期待的很不一样。

BDo you often go to a chat room on the Internet?

你经常上网聊天吗?

ANo, that’s the last thing I would do. You never know what kind of people you’re talking to. People hide their true status. It’s just a waste of time.

不,这是我最不愿做的事。你根本想不到你是在和什么样的人谈话。人们隐藏他们的真实身份。这只是浪费时间。

BI bet many people don’t agree with you. They think it’s very interesting and relaxing. They find an outlet to express their inner feelings, which they may not want to talk about to anyone in person.

我想很多人不会同意你的意见。他们认为这很有意思,很令人轻松。他们找到一个出口发泄他们内心深处的感情,这些他们可能不想面对面地和任何人讲的感情。

ABut a lot of traps too. To tell you the truth, I was trapped one time and it really hurt my feelings. The Internet pal turned out to be homosexual.

但是也有很多陷阱。说实话,我就被陷进去一次,这真伤了我的感情。网友结果是个同性恋。

BWell, why don’t you join a dating service? A friend of mine met his wife that way.

那么,你为什么不参加一个婚介机构?我的一个朋友就那样认识了他的妻子。

AThat’s not a bad idea.

这个主意不错。

BAlso, it might be a good idea to check out single’s night at the bookstore.

而且,去书店的单身晚会看看,可能也不失为一个好主意。

AYeah. If I don’t find a date, at least I might find a good book!

是啊。如果我没有找到一个伴,至少我可能找到一本好书!