当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 英语突破情景对话 > 寻找代理商情景对话

寻找代理商情景对话

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 1.77W 次

来跟着小编一起来寻找代理商,接下来,小编给大家准备了寻找代理商情景对话,欢迎大家参考与借鉴。

寻找代理商情景对话

按照老板的指示,梅需要为公司在英国找一家代理商。

(M = May, B= Businessman)

M: Excuse me. I work for 'Comfort Tours'

打扰一下。我是"舒适旅行"公司的。

B: Good morning, yes. How can I help you?

早上好。需要帮忙吗?

M: Em, we're looking for a British company to help us with marketing1 and promotion2 in Britain.

嗯。我们在找一家英国公司来帮我们在英国做市场和推广。

B: I see. So you're looking for a partner?

明白了。你们在找合作伙伴?

M: Yes, exactly. We would like to discuss a partnership3, and some sort of agreement or contract.

是的,没错。我们会考虑合作关系,签协议或是合约。

B: Ok. Well, we work in Britain, mainly. So I don't think we could help you, I'm sorry to say.

嗯。厄,我们的业务主要在英国国内。所以我想我们帮不到你,很抱歉。

M: OK. Do you know any other agency which might be interested?

好的。你知道有什么对此感兴趣的代理商吗?

B: Well, em, why don't you talk to Anita Handley over there? She's the manager of a company called 'On Your Own Travel'.

厄,你们为什么不和那边的安妮塔·汉德里谈谈?她是"自在旅行"公司的经理。

M: Oh, thank you. I'll speak to her.

哦,谢谢。我会和她谈的。

M: Excuse me, are you Anita Handley?

打扰一下,您是安妮塔·汉德里吗?

A: Yes, that's me. How can I help you?

是我。需要帮忙吗?

M: I represent 'Comfort Tours'. We're looking for a British company to help us with marketing in Britain.

我是"舒适旅行"公司的代表。我们在找一家英国公司,帮我们在英国开拓市场。

A: Ah, so you are looking for a British agent to represent you here? Is that right?

啊,那么你们是想找家英国代理商在英国代理你们的业务了?是吗?

M: Yes, exactly.

是的,没错。

A: Well, that's perfect. We already represent a number of companies, so I'm certainly interested in discussing a partnership of some kind.

那太好了。我们现在为很多公司做代理,我对这类合作非常有兴趣。

M: Oh, what other partnerships4 do you have?

哦,你们都为什么公司做代理呢?

A: Well, we represent a large Japanese company and we have agreements with agents in Australia and Greece. We handle all their marketing in Britain.

我们为一家很大的日本公司做代理,我们和澳大利亚、希腊的代理商也有合作。我们负责他们在英国的所有业务。

M: That sounds great. Why don't we sit down and talk a bit more about it?

很棒。我们为什么不坐下来详细谈谈?

A: Fine, let's get a coffee at the same time.

太好了,我们一起喝咖啡谈吧。

T: Excuse me. I work for a company called 'Comfort Tours' and...

打扰了。我是"舒适旅行"公司的……

B: Er, just a moment. Yes, can I help you now?

呃,稍等一下。需要帮忙吗?

T: Yes, er, my company is looking for a partner, in Britain, to help with marketing1 and promotion2.

呃,是,我们公司想在英国找一个合作伙伴,帮助我们做该国的市场和推广业务。

B: You mean a British company?

你是要找一家英国公司吗?

T: Yes, that's right. Well, a company based in Britain.

是的,没错。嗯,一家总部在英国的公司。

B: Well, we're Italian, based in Venice. Can't you see the sign?

哦,我们是意大利公司,总部在威尼斯。牌子在这儿。

T: Oh, sorry. I didn't see it.

哦,抱歉,我没看到。

B: We only sell holidays in Italy, I'm afraid.

我们只做意大利的度假业务,抱歉。

T: Oh. I'm sorry to trouble you, then.

哦,抱歉打扰你。

B: No problem. You could try that stand over there.

没关系。你可以去那边的展位问一下。

T: Excuse me. I work for...

打扰一下。我是……

B2: [interrupts] I'm sorry, do you mind waiting a minute? I'm just dealing3 with this customer.

对不起,你能等一下吗?我正在接待这位顾客。

T: Oh, sorry.

哦,对不起。

B2: Yes, now, what can I do for you?

哦,您好,需要帮忙吗?

T: Well, I represent a company called 'Comfort Tours'. We're looking for someone to help us with marketing...

哦,我是"舒适旅行"公司的代表。我们想找家公司帮我们做市场业务……

B2: [interrupts] help with marketing?

市场?

T: Yes, yes, we...

是的,我们……

B2: [interrupts] need a company to help market your holidays?

你想找家公司帮你们做市场业务?

T: Well, er, yes.

哦,嗯,是的。

B2: [interrupts] Look, I'm sorry, but I don't work with other companies. I organise4 and sell my own tours and I'm very busy. So if you don't mind...

哦,抱歉,我们不合其他公司合作。我自己打理和销售旅游业务,我很忙。如果您不介意的话……

T: But...

但是……

B2: I'm sorry, but I don't think we can help. Yes, madam, a trip to where is it?

抱歉,但我想我帮不上你。你好,夫人,你想去哪里旅行?

T: Ok. Ok. Thanks for your time. Sorry to bother you.

好的好的,抱歉耽误了您的时间。抱歉打扰你。