当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 英语突破情景对话 > 商务晚餐对话情景

商务晚餐对话情景

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 1.93W 次

梅和托尼为公司找到了合适的代理商。在签订合作协议后,代理商请他们共进晚餐以示庆祝。接下来,小编给大家准备了商务晚餐对话情景,欢迎大家参考与借鉴。

商务晚餐对话情景

1)

(W= Waiter T= Tony M = May, A = Anita)

W: Good evening ladies and gentlemen. Do you have a reservation?

晚上好,女士们先生们,你们有预定吗?

T: Yes we do, in the name of Marshall.

是的,名字是马歇尔。

W: Ah yes, a table for six at 8.30? Would you like a drink in the bar first?

哦,是的,预定的八点半吧。你们想先在吧台喝点饮料吗?

M: Em, no thanks. I think we'll go straight to the table.

呃,不用了,谢谢。我想我们还是开席吧。

W: Fine. Can I take your coats?

好的。我帮您拿衣服。

M: Thank you.

谢谢。

W: We have over fifty specials today. A waiter will come and help you in a moment.

我们今天有五十多个特色推介。等下会有服务生来帮您点餐。

T: Thanks. Have you been here before, Anita?

谢谢。你以前来过这儿吗,安妮塔?

A: No, I haven't, but it's quite well known in Manchester. It's famous for its 'sizzling Chinese steak', very hot!

没有。不过这家在曼彻斯特很出名。它的"铁板牛排"很有名,很多人喜欢。

T: Shall we order an aperitif1? What would you like Anita?

我们来瓶开胃酒吧?安妮塔,你想喝点什么?

A: Em, sherry for me please.

哦,就要雪利酒吧。

2)

(W= Waiter T= Tony M = May, A = Anita)

A: So, have you enjoyed your time in Manchester, Tony?

托尼,你们在曼彻斯特还开心吧?

T: Very much. It's been great. We haven't stopped for a minute!

非常开心。真的是太棒了。我们一刻也停不下来。

A: You had time to see the city then?

你们参观这座城市了吧?

T: Yes, we saw masses of things. We went to the disco, restaurants, all the shoe shops in the city, Castlefield, the Lake District...

是的,我们去了很多地方。迪斯科厅,饭店,所有的鞋店,承包,湖区……

A: And time for some work as well!

也做了一些工作。

T: [laughs] Huh! Now and again! In fact the exhibition was a great success, wasn't it, May?

哈!时而!事实上展会很成功,是吧,梅?

M: Yeah, it was brilliant.

是的,非常成功。

W: Er, can I get you anything else, madam, sir?

呃,夫人,先生,你们还想要点什么吗?

T: No, no, thank you, just the bill, please.

不用了,谢谢,请结账吧。

A: That steak was delicious! Thank you very much for inviting2 us.

牛排真不错!谢谢你款待我们。

T: It's our pleasure. Here's to a long and fruitful partnership3!

不客气。祝愿我们的合作能长久、成功!

A: Thanks and see you back in Manchester next year, I hope!

谢谢,希望明年还能在曼彻斯特见到你。

T: Me too!

我也希望。

1)

(W= Waiter T= Tony M = May, A = Anita)

W: Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. Do you have a reservation1?

晚上好,女士们先生们。你们有预定吗?

T: Yes we do, in the name of Marshall.

是的,名字是马歇尔。

W: Erm, I'm sorry sir. We don't seem to have any booking for you. How many are you?

哦,抱歉先生,这里好像没有您的预定。您几位?

T: Er, we're six altogether.

呃,一共六位。

M: No reservation? Tony, didn't you phone?

没有预定?托尼,你没打电话吗?

T: Oh, I thought you did?

哦,我以为你打了呢。

W: Well, we do have one table. This way, sir. Can I take your coats?

嗯,我们还有一张空桌。这便请,先生。我帮您拿衣服吧。

T: Thank you.

谢谢。

W: Here you are sir, madam.

这里,先生,女士。

T: It's right by the kitchen! Haven't you got a better table?

在厨房旁边!你们没有更好位置的桌子了吗?

W: I'm very sorry, sir. This is the only one available.

很抱歉,先生,只有这一张了。

T: Well it'll have to do then. Have you been here before, Anita?

那也只有这样了。你来过这里吗,安妮塔?

A: No, I haven't, it's not very well known2. I think it's new.

没有。这里不怎么出名,我想是新开的吧。

2)

(W= Waiter T= Tony M = May, A = Anita)

T: Um, this fish is cold and I could eat four of them, it's tiny!

哦,这鱼都凉了,也太小了,我一个人都能吃四条。

M: Yes, mine's a bit cold too. How's your seafood3 Anita?

是啊,我的也是凉的。安妮塔,你的海鲜怎么样?

A: OK, thanks. Have you enjoyed your time in Manchester?

还好,谢谢。你们在曼彻斯特过得还愉快吧?

T: Well, we like the city but we did have a few problems.

嗯,我们喜欢这个城市,不过还是遇到了一些问题。

A: Oh, that's a pity. But you saw something of the nightlife?

哦,真遗憾。感受过这里的夜生活吧?

T: Well, we did go out a lot. We had a good time actually.

哦,我们经常出去。在这儿我们确实过得很愉快。

W: Excuse me, sir, the bill.

先生,打扰一下,这是账单。

T: Goodness4! Two hundred and twenty pounds!

天啊!两百二十镑!

M: What!

什么!