当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 口语英语学习方法 > 表达爱意的好听英文句子

表达爱意的好听英文句子

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 1.53W 次

当代年轻人已经不满足于用中文表达自己对心爱之人的爱意了,都开始流行用英文句子来传达爱意。下面是本站小编为你整理的表达爱意的英文句子,希望大家喜欢!

表达爱意的好听英文句子
  表达爱意的英文句子

My love,

You are like a flower,

So sweet and pure and fair.

我的爱人,

你就像一朵鲜花,

那么甜蜜、纯洁而秀雅。

You make me the happiest man in the world.

你使我成为世界上最幸福的男人。

Your kiss still burns on my lips,

everyday of mine is so beautiful.

你的吻还在我的唇上发烫,

从此我的日子变得如此美丽。

Love understands love;

it needs no talk.

相爱的心息息相通,

无需用言语倾诉。

Love me little and love me long.

不求情意绵绵,但求天长地久。

You are the apple of my eye.

你是我心中的女神。

You light up my life.

你照亮我的生命

I can't live without you.

我没有你活不下去。

You mean the world to me.

你对我来说是最重要的。

My heart belongs to you.

我的心属于你。

Thank you for standing behind me

In all that I do

感谢你一直支持着我

不论我做了些什么

Look into my eyes - you will see what you mean to me.

看看我的眼睛,你会发现你对我而言意味着什么。

Where there is great love, there are always miracles.

哪里有真爱存在,哪里就有奇迹。

Love is like a butterfly. It goes where it pleases and it pleases where it goes.

爱情就像一只蝴蝶,它喜欢飞到哪里,就把欢乐带到哪里。

A heart that loves is always young.

有爱的心永远年轻。

Every day without you is like a book without pages.

没有你的日子就像一本没有书页的书。

I'm not a smart man,but I know what love is.

我并不聪明,但我知道什么是爱情。

  浪漫表达爱意的10句英语

1.A match made in heaven

two people who are extremely compatible and will have a great life together

指两个人非常合适,未来将会有美好的生活

e.g. We are a match made in heaven. Let’s get married.

例:我们太合适了,结婚吧。

2. To fall head over heels in love

to fall completely in love

指完全地陷入爱河

e.g. He has fallen head over heels in love with Jane.

例: 他和简妮坠入爱河了。

3. To be smitten with someone

to be completely captivated by someone and feel immense joy

指完全被某人吸引住并且感觉非常快乐

e.g. Sally is smitten with this Gary chap she met the other day. She can’t stop talking about him.

例: 萨利完全被哪天遇见的那个小伙子格林迷住了。她一直谈论他。

4. To be the apple of someone’s eye

to be loved and treasured by someone, normally a parent

指被某人珍视,通常是父母

e.g. She is the apple of her father’s eye.

例: 她是父亲的掌上明珠。

5. To be a soul mate

to be someone who understands and accepts the other person completely

理解某人并完全接受某人

e.g. My husband is my best friend and my soul mate.

例: 我的丈夫是我最好的朋友,也是我的灵魂伴侣。

6. To take one’s breath away

when you are so in love with that person that you find it difficult to breathe

指你非常爱某个人,以至于呼吸都困难

e.g. You are so beautiful that you take my breath away.

例: 你太美了,美得让我窒息。

7. To be someone’s one and only

to be unique to the other person

指对某人来说独一无二的一个人

e.g. You will always be my one and only love

例: 你永远是我的唯一。

8. To have a crush on someone

an informal idiomatic expression that describes young romantic infatuation

非正式用语,表示青少年的迷恋

e.g. Sally has had a crush on James since they were at university together.

例: 萨利从大学起就喜欢詹姆斯。

9. To fancy someone (British English)

to find someone very attractive

指认为某人极具吸引力

e.g. My friend really fancies you.

例: 我的朋友认为你很有吸引力。

10. To love someone with all of one’s heart and soul

to love someone completely

全身心地爱某人

e.g. John loves Leslie with all his heart and soul.

例: 约翰全身心地爱着莱斯利。

  文学中那些最浪漫的英文情话

Once upon a time there was a boy who loved a girl, and her laughter was a question he wanted to spend his whole life answering.

-Nicole Krauss, The History of Love

If I had a flower for every time I thought of you...I could walk through my garden forever.

-Alfred Tennyson

So, I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you.

- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist

For you, a thousand times over.

-Hkaled Hosseini, The Kite Runner

Just in case you ever foolishly forget; I'm never not thinking of you.

-Virginia Woolf, Selected Diaries

You should be kissed and often, and by someone who knows how.

-Margaret Mitchell, Gone With The Wind

In all the world, there is no heart for me like yours. In all the world, there is no love for you like mine.

-Maya Angelou

I want to know you moved and breathed in the same world with me.

-F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Short Stories of F. Scott Fitzgerald

He stepped down, trying not to look long at her, as if she were the sun, yet he saw her, like the sun, even without looking.

-Leo Tolstoy, Anna Karenina