当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 口语英语练习小对话 > 《Nikita》S02E05笔记:我吃饱了撑的要那么做吗

《Nikita》S02E05笔记:我吃饱了撑的要那么做吗

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 8.9K 次

《Nikita》S02E05笔记:我吃饱了撑的要那么做吗

1、The colors there are just so vivid. They'll make your eyes water.

那里的颜色太鲜艳了,刺眼得让人泪流。


make your eyes water

使眼睛流泪


make your mouth water

使馋的直流口水


e.g: The smell of the cooked fish made her mouth water.

正在烹饪的鱼让她馋的直流口水。


2、So he's getting rid of anyone who knows the truth.

所以他现在在除掉所有知道真相的人。


get rid of somebody/something

扔掉;摆脱;解脱;把...干掉


e.g: I can't get rid of this cough.

我这咳嗽总也好不了。


3、And why in the world would I do that?

我吃饱了撑的要那么做吗?


what/who/where/how/why etc in the world...?

用于表示非常惊讶或被打扰时,可以翻译为“...疯了吗?”或“...吃饱了撑的吗?”


e.g: What in the world are you doing here at seven in the morning?

你大清早起7点,吃饱了撑的在这做什么啊?


4、You never leave a man behind!

绝不能扔下战友不管!


leave somebody/something behind

留下;丢下;忘记带走


e.g: I think I might have left my wallet behind.

我好像忘带钱包了。


5、Ovechkin's been able to keep a lid on this kid.

奥韦奇金隐瞒了这个孩子的身世。


keep a/the lid on something

保守...秘密;将...控制住


e.g: Kline keeps a very tight lid on his private life.

克莱因对自己的私生活严格保密。


6、It slipped my mind.

我忘记了。


slip sb's mind=go out of sb's mind

忘记某事(尤其因为忙乱而忘记)


e.g: It had completely slipped her mind that Dave still had a key to the house.

她完全忘了大卫还有一把家门钥匙呢。


7、Almost all of it was commercially available.

几乎都是可以买到的。


be commercially available=be bought

可以买到的(尤指新品)


e.g: the world's first commercially available 3-D computer screen

世界上第一个可买到的3D电脑屏幕


8、Now, we still need to figure out a way to get Ovechkin to trust you.

现在我们仍需想办法让奥韦奇金信任你。


figure out

估计;弄清,理解


e.g: Don't worry, we'll figure something out.

别担心,我们会想到解决办法的。


9、So how's the situation in Belarus shaping up?

白俄罗斯那边情况如何?


shape up

发展;进步


e.g: Ken's plans for the business are shaping up nicely.

肯恩的商业计划进展的非常好。


10、We did have some quality time together.

我们玩儿得很开心。


quality time

有意义的时间;父母与孩子共渡的美好时光


e.g: Do you spend enough quality time with your children?

你花了足够时间陪孩子了吗?