当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 口语英语练习小对话 > 吸血鬼日记S03E04笔记:购物疗法让我的头都要炸了

吸血鬼日记S03E04笔记:购物疗法让我的头都要炸了

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 8.41K 次

1、You're up to something, tell me.

吸血鬼日记S03E04笔记:购物疗法让我的头都要炸了

告诉我你在谋划什么。


be up to

密谋;秘密做某事


e.g: The children are very quiet. I wonder what they're up to.

孩子们这么安静,我想知道他们又在打什么鬼主意呢。


2、You drop in, you tell me not to trust Vicki, and then you disappear?

你突然出现,告诉我不要相信薇姬之后你就消失了?


drop in

突然走访;顺便走访


[en]e.g: Why don't you drop in for a drink one evening?

哪天晚上顺便来喝点咋样?


3、Yeah, well, just 'cause you and I are on ok terms doesn't mean that I'm a suddenly a big advocate for your "lifestyle".

好吧,别以为咱俩关系不错就表示我赞同你的生活方式。


on OK/good terms (with somebody)

与某人关系不错


e.g: We were soon on good terms.

我们很快就变成好朋友了。


4、Retail therapy was making my head explode.

购物疗法让我的头都要炸了。


retail therapy

购物疗法(不开心时买些不必要的东西发泄)


e.g: What you need is a bit of retail therapy!

你需要的是来点购物治疗。


5、Well, you're no picnic, either.

你也不好对付。


be no picnic

困难的事;并非轻松的事


e.g: Bringing up six children is no picnic!

带六个孩子并非轻松的事。


6、You bond with him; make her feel left out.

你和他搞好关系,让她有失落感。


bond with

和某人建立起不一般的关系


e.g: Time must be given for the mother to bond with her baby.

母亲与孩子建立好的关系必须要投入时间。。


be/feel left out

感受到冷落


e.g: New fathers often feel left out when baby arrives.

孩子出生时,刚做爸爸的人会觉得受到冷落。


7、 just can't pop up every time she and I are together.

你不能总在我和她在一起的时候突然出现。


pop up

突然出现;冒出来;弹出来


e.g: Click here, and a list of files will pop up.

点这,一个文件列表会弹出来。