当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 口语英语练习小对话 > 越狱S01E05 MJE美剧笔记 那仅仅是巧合吗

越狱S01E05 MJE美剧笔记 那仅仅是巧合吗

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 6.27K 次

口语精华:

越狱S01E05 MJE美剧笔记 那仅仅是巧合吗
1. More specifically.

更确切的说。

 

2. Piss sb off

得罪某人 

 

3. We're just backing a horse that died in the gate.

我们正从死神的手里抢夺时间。

 

4. I have a really hard time trusting you.

我真的很难相信你。

 

5. There's nothing I can do.

我也无能为力了。

 

6. It's out of my hands.

这超出了我的能力范围内。

 

7. It was as clear as day.

那是确信无疑的。

 

8. Everyone has done something that someone doesn't know about.

每个人都做过一些不为人知的事。

 

经典台词:

 

1. Sucre: You got me in the dark.

我什么也不知道。

 

2. Any chance you want to write this off as a coincidence?

你觉得那仅仅是个巧合吗?

 

3. Veronica: Everything's exactly the way I left it.

所有的东西都保持原样,没被动过。

 

4. Lincoln:  I had made my peace to what was coming.

我已经能够坦然的接受将要发生的一切了。

 

越狱S01E04 MJE美剧笔记 我答应你

 

作者@MJE美剧口语联盟    (整理/排版:Shirely-MJE    校对:我的美剧口语梦)