当前位置

首页 > 英语阅读 > 英语故事 > 有关猴子的英语故事阅读

有关猴子的英语故事阅读

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 1.69W 次

随着社会的不断发展、进步,人们对教育的认识也越来越高。近些年来,英语作为一个必备的语言交流工具,被教育者重视起来。本站小编分享有关猴子的英语故事,希望可以帮助大家!

有关猴子的英语故事阅读
  有关猴子的英语故事篇1

The Monkey King 猴子王

All the animals are gathered in the forest. There is going to be a dance contest to pick the king.

一天森林里所有的动物都聚集在一起。他们想通过一场跳舞比赛来挑选‘森林之王’。

Fox: Everyone gets a chance to dance. The best dancer will become the king.

狐狸:每个人都有跳舞的机会,谁的舞跳得最好,谁就可以当上‘森林之王’。

Rabbit: Who will be the judge?

兔子:谁来做裁判呢?

Fox: All of us, of course. We will pick the best dancer.

狐狸:当然使我们大家啦。我们要选出跳舞跳得最好的动物。

Bear: That sounds interesting. I hope I get picked. I want to become the king.

熊:听上去蛮有意思的。我希望我能被选上。我想当‘森林之王’。

Rabbit: Not a chance! You’re a terrible dancer. I saw you dance before. Forget it.

兔子:别做梦了!你的舞跳得糟透了。我见过你跳舞,你算了吧!

Bear: Oh, yeah! Well, you’ll be surprised. I have been practicing.

熊:是吗?那一会大吃一惊的。我一直在练习。

Rabbit: Okay. We’ll see about that later.

兔子:好吧,我们等着瞧。

Fox: Quiet, ladies and gentlemen! Everybody ready? Let’s start then. Mr. Duck, you go first. Go ahead. Dance!

狐狸:大家安静!女士们,先生们!大家都准备好了吗?我们开始啦!鸭子先生,你先来。请上台来跳舞!

Duck: Okay. Let’s go!

鸭子:好啦,我开始跳啦!

Mr. Duck dances to the disco. He shakes his bottom from left to right. It looks so funny. All the animals laugh. 鸭子先生跳的是迪斯科。他左右摇摆着屁股。样子看上去滑稽极了。所有的动物都哈哈大笑。

Rabbit: Look at Mr. Duck! Look at him dance! Oh, my, my…

兔子:看看鸭子先生!看他跳舞的样子!哦,我的天啊…

Bear: What is he doing? It is so funny. I can’t help laughing. Ah ha ha.

熊:他干嘛呢?太好玩了。笑死我了,哈哈哈…

Fox: Thank you, Mr. Duck. You did well. You may sit down now. Next is Mr. Turtle. Go ahead.

狐狸:谢谢你,鸭子先生,你跳的很好。现在你可以坐下了。下一位是乌龟先生。请上台。

The music is played and Mr. Turtle starts to dance. The music is slow just like Mr. Turtle. Mr. Turtle just moves back and forth. 音乐声响起,乌龟先生开始跳舞。音乐的节奏和乌龟先生的动作一样缓慢。乌龟先生只是随着音乐前后摇摆着。

Rabbit: What is Mr. Turtle doing? It’s too boring. He is no good.

兔子:乌龟先生在干什么?真无聊。不行,他跳得一点也不好。

Bear: The music is too slow. It’s no fun.

熊:音乐的节奏太慢了。一点儿也不好玩。

Fox: Thank you, Mr. Turtle. You may go in now. Who’s next? Oh yes, Mr. Bear. It’s your turn.

狐狸:谢谢你,乌龟先生。你可以下来了。下一个是谁?哦,对了,是熊先生。轮到你啦。

Bear: Thank you, Mr. Fox. I’ll try my best. Music please! One, two, cha, cha, cha. Three, four, cha, cha, cha.

熊:谢谢你,狐狸先生,我会努力的。放音乐!一、二,恰恰恰。三、四,恰恰恰。

All of the animals are surprised. Mr. Bear dances the Cha Cha. It seems like Mr. Bear has been practicing a lot.

所有的动物都很吃惊。熊先生居然会跳恰恰舞。看样子他是有备而来的。

Fox: Bravo, Mr. Bear! That was great! Next is Miss Rabbit. Give a big hand for Miss Rabbit.

狐狸:太棒了,熊先生!真是太精彩了!下面有请兔子小姐。让我们为兔子小姐热烈鼓掌。

Everyone claps their hands. Miss Rabbit starts dancing to a cheery tune. Her dance is very cute.

动物们都在鼓掌。兔子小姐随着轻快地节奏翩翩起舞。她跳舞的样子非常可爱。

Fox: Thank you, Miss Rabbit. That was really cute.

狐狸:谢谢你,兔子小姐。你跳得美极了。

Bear: You were very good, Miss Rabbit. You’ll win for sure.

熊:你跳得真好,兔子小姐。你赢定了。

Rabbit: I don’t think so, Mr. Bear. You were better.

兔子:我不这么想,熊先生。我觉得还是你跳得好。

Fox: Our final dancer is Mr. Monkey. Okay. Go ahead.

狐狸:最后一位参赛选手是猴子先生。好的,请猴子先生上场。

Mr. Monkey dances to techno music. He is better than Miss Rabbit and Mr. Bear. He is the best dancer. Everyone picks Mr. Monkey. 猴子先生选择的是电子音乐。他的表演比兔子小姐和熊先生还要精彩。他跳得最好。所有的动物都选猴子先生做‘森林之王’。

Fox: Gather around everyone. A new king is born! Congratulations to Mr. Monkey! You are our NEW KING!

狐狸:请大家围成一圈,新的‘森林之王’诞生了!恭喜你猴子先生,你就是我们的新国王。

Monkey: I knew it!!! I am the KING! You must all obey me from now on!

猴子:我就知道,我是国王!从现在开始你们都要听从我的命令。

All the animals are shocked at Mr. Monkey’s words.

猴子的话令所有的动物都感到震惊。

Rabbit: What’s wrong with him?

兔子:他怎么了?

Bear: I don’t know. He must be crazy.

熊:不知道。我想他一定是疯了。

The Monkey King starts ordering the other animals around.

猴子国王开始对周围的动物发号施令。

Monkey: Hey there, Bear. Get me something to eat. Rabbit, get me a drink. Turtle, fan me. Hey Fox, wash my feet.

猴子:喂,你这只熊,给我拿点吃的来。兔子,帮我弄点喝的来。乌龟,你给我扇扇子。嘿,狐狸,给我洗脚。

Every day, the Monkey King becomes more and more haughty. The other animals finally can’t take it anymore.

一天天,猴子国王变得越来越傲慢了。其他的动物再也无法忍受了。

Fox: Mr. Monkey wasn’t like this before. He used to be nice and humble. He has changed. We should teach him a lesson.

狐狸:猴子先生以前不是这样的。他待人和气又谦逊。现在他变了,我们该给他点教训。

Bear: How do we do that?

熊:我们该怎么做呢?

Rabbit: I have an idea.

兔子:我有一个主意。

Bear: What is it?

熊:什么主意?

The animals hear Miss Rabbit’s plan. They agree to go ahead with the plan. The next morning, Mr. Fox goes to the Monkey King.

动物们听了兔子小姐的计划,都表示愿意参加。 第二天,狐狸先生来到猴子国王的住处。

Fox: Monkey King, how are you today?

狐狸:猴子国王,你今天还好吗?

Monkey: Not bad.

猴子:不错。

Fox: Are you busy right now?

狐狸:你现在忙吗?

Monkey: No, I’m not. Why?

猴子:不忙。怎么啦?

Fox: Well, I’ll take you to a nice place.

狐狸:噢,我想带你去一个好地方。

Monkey: Really? Where is that?

猴子:真的吗?在哪儿?

Fox: It’s a secret. But there’s lots of delicious food there. Just follow me. All of the other animals are waiting for you.

狐狸:这是个秘密。不过那儿有好多好吃的东西。你只管跟着我。其他所有的动物都在那儿等你呢。

Monkey: Well then, let’s go.

猴子:好吧,我们走吧。

The Monkey King follows Mr. Fox to a cave.

猴子国王跟着狐狸先生来到了一个山洞前。

Monkey: Where is the food?

猴子:哪有吃的啊?

Fox: It’s inside the cave, sir. You go inside first.

狐狸:在山洞里,大王。你先进去。

Monkey: Where is the food? Where is everyone? It’s so dark in here.

猴子:食物在哪里?其他人在哪儿?这里好黑啊!

As soon as the Monkey King goes into the cave, the other animals cover the cave door with rocks. The cave is closed. The Monkey King is locked inside. 猴子国王刚一走进山洞,其他的动物就用石头把洞口给堵了起来。洞口被封死了。猴子国王被关在了里面。

Monkey: Let me out! Let me out! Right now!

猴子:放我出去!立刻放我出去!

Rabbit: No way, Mr. Monkey. You have been a bad king! We don’t like you!

兔子:没门儿,猴子先生!你是个坏国王!我们不喜欢你!

Monkey: But I am the king! Do as I say! Open the cave door.

猴子:但是我是国王!我命令你们!赶快把洞口打开!

Fox: Do it yourself. Farewell.

狐狸:你自己打开吧。再见。

Monkey: No, don’t go! Wait! I’ll be a good king from now on. Please, let me out!!!

猴子:不,别走!等一等!从现在开始我要做个好国王。求求你们,放我出去吧!

Bear: it’s too late, Mr. Monkey.

熊:一切都太迟了,猴子先生。

MORAL: If you act haughty because of your position, no one will like you.

寓意:若因权贵而傲慢,没有人会喜欢你

  有关猴子的英语故事篇2

naughty Monkey

It’s very hot. An old man is asleep on the chair. A fly comes and sits on the end of the man’s nose. The old man has a naughty monkey. He chases the fly. The fly comes back again and sits on the old man’s nose again. The monkey chases it away again and again. This happens five or six times. The monkey is very angry. He jumps up, runs to the garden and picks up a large stone. When the fly sits on the old man’s nose again, the monkey hits it hard with the stone. He kills the fly and breaks the old man’s nose.

调皮的猴子

天气很热。一位老人在椅子上睡着了。 一只苍蝇飞来落在老人的鼻子上。 老人有一只顽皮的猴子。猴子在追打苍蝇。 苍蝇再次飞落在老人的鼻子上,猴子一再追打苍蝇。 这样往返了五六次,猴子很生气。 他跳着跑到花园,捡起一块大石头。 当苍蝇再次落在老人的鼻子上时,猴子用石头击中老人的鼻子上的苍蝇。他砸死了苍蝇也打破了老人的鼻子。

  有关猴子的英语故事篇3

One day,a little monkey is playing by the well.

一天,有只小猴子在井边玩儿。

He looks in the well and shouts :

它往井里一瞧,高喊道:

“Oh!My God!The moon has fallen into the well!”

“噢!我的天!月亮掉到井里头啦!”

An older monkey runs over, takes a look,and says,

一只大猴子跑来一看,说,

“Goodness me!The moon is really in the water!”

“糟啦!月亮掉在井里头啦!”

And elderly monkey comes over.

老猴子也跑过来。

He is very surprised as well and cries out:

他也非常惊奇,喊道:

“The moon is in the well.”

“糟了,月亮掉在井里头了!”

A group of monkeys run over to the well .

一群猴子跑到井边来,

They look at the moon in the well and shout:

他们看到井里的月亮,喊道:

“The moon did fall into the well!Come on! Let’s get it out!”

“月亮掉在井里头啦!快来!让我们把它捞起来!”

Then,the oldest monkey hangs on the tree upside down ,with his feet on the branch .

然后,老猴子倒挂在大树上,

And he pulls the next monkey’s feet with his hands.

拉住大猴子的脚,

All the other monkeys follow his suit,

其他的猴子一个个跟着,

And they join each other one by one down to the moon in the well.

它们一只连着一只直到井里。

Just before they reach the moon,the oldest monkey raises his head and happens to see the moon in the sky,

正好他们摸到月亮的时候,老猴子抬头发现月亮挂在天上呢

He yells excitedly “Don’t be so foolish!The moon is still in the sky!”

它兴奋地大叫:“别蠢了!月亮还好好地挂在天上呢!”


看了“有关猴子的英语故事”的人还看了:

1.关于猴子的英语故事阅读

2.关于猴子的英语故事欣赏

3.有关于猴子的英语故事

4.猴子捞月亮英语故事阅读

5.猴子捞月亮英语故事欣赏