当前位置

首页 > 英语阅读 > 英语故事 > 儿童英语小故事的阅读

儿童英语小故事的阅读

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 2.06W 次

寓言故事是文学体裁的一种。含有讽喻或明显教训意义的故事。寓言故事结构简短,多用借喻手法,使富有教训意义的主题或深刻的道理在简单的故事中体现,下面小编就给大家整理了英语小故事,有机会可以看看哦

儿童英语小故事的阅读

  英语小故事一

Long ago in a small, faraway village, there was a place known as the House of 1000 Mirrors. A small, happy little dog learned of this place and decided to visit. When he arrived, he hounced happily up the stairs to the doorway of the house. He looked through the doorway with his ears lifted high and his tail wagging as fast as it could. To his great surprise, he found himself staring at 1000 other happy little dogs with their tails wagging just as fast as his. He smiled a great smile, and was answered with 1000 great smiles just as warm and firendly. As he left the House, he thought to himself, "This is a wonderful place. I will come back and visit it often."

In this same village, another little dog, who was not quite as happy as the first one, decided to visit the house. He slowly climbed the stairs and hung his head low as he looked into the door. When he saw the 1000 unfriendly looking dogs staring back at him, he growled at them and was horrified to see 1000 little dogs growling back at him. As he left, he thought to himself, "That is a horrible place, and I will never go back there again."

All the faces in the world are mirrors. What kind of reflections do you see in the faces of the people you meet?

很久以前的一个很远的小村庄里,有一个以"千镜屋"而著名的地方。一个乐观的小狗听说了这个地方并决定去参观。当来到这个地方,他蹦蹦跳欢恰快的上了台阶,来到房门口,他高高竖起耳朵,欢快地摇着尾巴,从门口往里张望,他惊奇地看到有1000只欢乐的小狗像他一样快的摇尾巴。他灿烂地微笑着,回报他的是1000张热情,友好的灿烂笑脸。离开时他心想:"这是一个精彩的地主,我一定要经常来参观。"

在这个村里还有另一只想参观"千镜屋"的小狗,他不及第一只小狗乐观,他慢吞吞地爬上台阶,然后耷拉着脑袋往屋子里看。一看到有1000只小狗不友好地盯着他,他便开始冲他们狂吠,镜中的1000只小狗也冲着他狂吠,把他给吓坏了,他在离开时心想:"这是一个恐怖的地方,我再也不会来了。"

世界上所有的脸都是镜子,在你所遇见的人的脸上你看到反射出来的是什么?

  英语小故事二

An old cock and a foxIt is old cock is sitting in a tree.A fox comes to the tree and looks up at the cock."Hello,Mr Cock,I have good news for you,"says the fox."Oh"says thecock,"What good news for me?""All the animals are friends now."says the fox."Fine!"says the cock."I'm very glad to know that."Then he looks up、

"Look!A dog ia coming this way.""What?A dog?"says the fox.",I must go bye,Mr Cock!""Wait,Mr Fox,Don't you like dogs?"Don't you like playing with the dog?Dogs are our friends now.""But, they may not know the news yet."Then he runs away."I see,I see,"says the smiles and goes to sleep

.翻译:一只老公鸡和一只狐狸是夜。一只老公鸡呆在树上。一只狐狸走向大树要拜访公鸡。"你好,公鸡先生,我有一个关于你的好消息。"狐狸说。"噢,"公鸡说,"是什么关于我的好消息?""所有动物现在都是朋友了。"狐狸说。"好,"公鸡说,"我听到那非常高兴!"然后他看到了。

"看,一只狗正在往这边来。""什么?一只狗?"狐狸问。"好的好的,现在我该走了,再见,公鸡先生!""等等,狐狸先生,你难道不喜欢狗吗?难道你不喜欢和狗玩么?狗现在是我们的朋友。""但是,但是它们现在可能还不知道。"然后他跑走了。"我知道了,我知道了,"公鸡说。他微笑着然后去睡觉了。

  英语小故事三

Three Little Pigs 三只小猪

Storyteller: There are three little pigs living with 讲故事者:三只小猪和他们的妈妈

their mother. Ding-Ding and Dong- 住在一起。丁丁和东东

Dong are brother pigs. They are very 是猪哥哥,他们很懒,他

Lazy. They eat and sleep all day. 们整天吃了就睡。龙龙是

Long-Long is the youngest pig. She 最小的,她整天帮着妈妈

works all day. She helps her mother 做家务。

to do the housework.

Mother pig: You have grown up. You must make 猪妈妈:你们已经长大了,你们得

your own houses. 为自己盖间房。

Goodbye, little pigs. Build a house. 再见,孩子们。去盖间房。

Be careful of the wolf. 小心狼。

Pigs: Yes, Mum. Goodbye. 三只小猪:好的,妈妈。再见。

Wolf: I’m hungry. Look! Three little pigs 狼:我饿了。看,三只小猪可

for dinner. Mmm. 以做我的美餐。

Sister pig: What are you doing, brothers? 猪妹妹:哥哥,你们在干什么?

Ding-Ding: I’m building a house with leaves. 丁丁:我在用树叶盖房子。

Dong-Dong: I’m building a house with sticks. 东东:我在用树枝盖房子。

Sister pig: But leaves aren’t strong. 猪妹妹:可是树叶不牢固。树枝也不

And sticks aren’t strong. 牢固。

Brother pigs: Yes, we know. But it’s easy. 猪哥哥:我们知道。但它很容易。

What are you doing, sister? 你在干什么?

Sister pig: I’m building a house with bricks. 猪妹妹:我在用砖头盖房子。

Brother pigs: Bricks! That’s very difficult. 猪哥哥:用砖头盖,那太难了。

Sister pig: I know. But bricks are strong. 猪妹妹:我知道,可是砖头很坚固。

……

Brother pigs: Oh, we’re finished. Let’s have 猪哥哥:噢,我们盖好了。我们打

a nap. 个盹吧。

Sister pig: My house is finished. My house 猪妹妹:我的房子盖好了,我的房

is strong. 很坚固。

Wolf: Little pigs. Little pigs. Open your 狼: 小猪,小猪,快开门!

Doors!

Brother pigs: No. No. Go away. 猪哥哥:不开,不开。快走开。

Wolf: This is very easy. Sticks and leaves 狼:这太容易了。树枝和树叶

aren’t strong. 都不牢固。

Storyteller: The wolf blows the houses down. 讲故事者:狼吹倒了房屋。丁丁和东

Ding-Ding and Dong-Dong run 东跑到龙龙家。

to Long-Long’s house.

Brother pigs: Help! Help! 猪哥哥:救命! 救命!

Wolf: Stop, you two pigs. 狼: 站住,你这两只小猪。

Brother pigs: Open the door, sister. The wolf 猪哥哥:妹妹,快开门。狼来了,

is coming. Let me in. 让我们进去。

Long-Long: Come in, please. Don’t worry. 龙龙:快进来。别担心,我的

My house is strong. 房子很坚固。