当前位置

首页 > 英语阅读 > 英语诗歌散文 > 易朗诵的英文诗品析

易朗诵的英文诗品析

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 9.34K 次

自然是人类生命与智慧的源泉,诗歌是凝铸感性与智慧的最完美的文学体裁。下面小编整理了易朗诵的英文诗,希望大家喜欢!

易朗诵的英文诗品析
  易朗诵的英文诗品析

杳杳寒山道

杳杳寒山道

Long, Long the Pathway to Cold Hill

寒山

杳杳寒山道,

Long, Long the pathway to cold Hill;

落落冷涧滨。

Drear, drear the waterside so chill.

啾啾常有鸟,

Chirp, chirp, I often hear the bird,

寂寂更无人。

Mute, mute, nobody says a word.

淅淅风吹面,

Gust by gust winds caress my face;

纷纷雪积身。

Flake on flake snow covers all trace.

朝朝不见日,

From day to day the sun won't swing;

岁岁不知春。

From year to year I know no spring.

——英译许渊冲

  经典的易朗诵的英文诗

张继《枫桥夜泊》

Mooring by Maple Bridge At Night

(唐)张继 许渊冲译

月落乌啼霜满天,

At moonset cry the crows, streaking the frosty sky;

江枫渔火对愁眠。

Dimly lit fishing boats'neath maples sadly lie.

姑苏城外寒山寺,

Beyond the city wall, form Temple of Cold Hill.

夜半钟声到客船。

Bells break the ship-borne roamer's dream and midnight still.

  关于易朗诵的英文诗

请珍惜你那些"可人"的朋友

A Friend is (from A to Z)

Accepts you as you are

接受原本的你

Believes in "you"

相信你这个人

Calls you just to say "Hi"

打电话给你只是想说声"嗨"

Doesn't give up on you

从不放弃对你的信心

Envisions the whole of you

预期你总是尽全力

Forgives your mistakes

原谅你的过错

Gives unconditionally

无条件地付出

Helps you

帮助你

Invites you over

邀请你

Jest "be" with you

静静地在你的身旁

Keeps you close at heart

靠近你的心

Loves you for who you are

因你本来的样子而爱你

Makes a difference in your life

使你的生活与以往不同

Never judges

从不评价你

Offers support

支持你

Picks you up

扶你一把

Quiets your fears

止息你的恐惧

Raises your spirits

鼓舞你的心灵

Says nice things about you

跟别人述说你好的一面

Tells you the truth when you need to hear it

当需要时会告诉你实情

Understands you

了解你

Values you

重视你

Walks beside you

与你同行

X-plain things you don't understand

为你解惑

Yells when you won't listen

当你不理智时叫醒你

Zaps you back to reality

把你拉回现实

Maybe you have many friend, But how many of them can finish A to Z?

也许你有很多“朋友”,但真正能做到 A 到 Z 的又有几个呢?

Please have good care for your good friends.

请珍惜你身边的好朋友!

Show your friends how much you care.

告诉你的朋友你有多在乎他们。