当前位置

首页 > 商务英语 > 外贸英语 > 关于外贸业务员的必备英语

关于外贸业务员的必备英语

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 4.9K 次

我们作为外贸业务员应该要多多学习一下有关外贸的英语口语,今天就跟大家分享一下外贸英语,大家一起来参考学习一下吧

关于外贸业务员的必备英语

  外贸业务员的英语重点

1 Then we'd have some ideas of what you'll be needing

那么我们就会心中有点儿数,知道你们需要什么了。

2 I can't say for certain off-hand.

我还不能马上说定。

3 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.

有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。

4 It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then.

这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。

5 But wouldn't you like to spend an extra day or two here?

你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗?

6 I'm afraid that won't be possible,much as we'd like to.

尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。

7 We've got to report back to the head office.

我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。

8 Thank you for you cooperation.

谢谢你们的合作。

9 We've arranged our schedule without any trouble.

我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。

10 Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your d you please have a look at it?

  外贸业务员的职场必备英语

1 I've come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.

我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。

2 You're going out of your way for us, I believe.

我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。

3 It's just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient for you right now.

如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。

4 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.

我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。

5 If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then.

如果他有什么意见的话,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。

6 Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks?

我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判?

7 So our evenings will be quite full then?

那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗?

8 We'll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you.

如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。

9 We'd have to compare notes on what we've discussed during the day.

我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。

10 That'll put us both in the picture.

这样双方都能了解全面的情况。

  外贸业务员的学习英语

1 If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.

如果对某些细节有意见的话,请提出来。

2 I can see you have put a lot of time into it.

我相信你在制定这个计划上一定花了不少精力吧。

3 We really wish you'll have a pleasant stay here.

我们真诚地希望你们在这里过得愉快。

4 I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.

我想能否在我们访问结束时为我们安排一点时间购物。

25 Welcome to our factory.

欢迎到我们工厂来。

6 I've been looking forward to visiting your factory.

我一直都盼望着参观贵厂。

7 You'll know our products better after this visit.

参观后您会对我们的产品有更深的了解。

8 Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.

也许我们可以先参观一下设计部门。

9 Then we could look at the production line.

然后我们再去看看生产线。

10 These drawings on the wall are process sheets.

墙上的图表是工艺流程表。