当前位置

首页 > 商务英语 > 常用商务英语口语 > 外贸英语话题王(MP3+中英字幕) 第65期:试销订购

外贸英语话题王(MP3+中英字幕) 第65期:试销订购

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 2.54W 次

Trial order

外贸英语话题王(MP3+中英字幕) 第65期:试销订购
试销订购

A:Alan,I believe you have studied our catalogue and price list. Are you interested in some of our products?

A:艾伦先生,我想你一定已经研究过我们的产品目录和价格单了,你是否对我们的一些产品感兴趣呢?

B:Yes. I'm thinking of buying some T-shirts, but I find your price is on the high side.

B:是的,我再考虑订购一些T恤衫,但是我觉得你的价格有些偏高。

A:I'm very surprised to hear you say that. I think our price is very favorable. You can hardly get such an attractive price from other suppliers.

A:听你这么说我感到很惊讶。我认为我方的价格是很优惠的。你从其他供货商那里很难拿到如此有吸引力的价格。

B:I'm not so sure of that. I think it's difficult tor me to push sales at such a price.

B:对此我可不敢肯定,我觉得很难以这一价格推销你们的产品。

A:What's your proposal then?

A:那你有什么建议?

B:I think to get the business done, you should at least reduce the price by 20% .

B:我认为要做成这笔生意,你至少应降价20%.

A:We could take a cut on the price if your order is a large a 20% reduction is really more than we can do. What quantity are you going to order from us then?

A:如果你订购数量大的话,我们可以降价,但降价20%确实不是我们所能承受的。你们准备向我们订购多少呢?

B:As a trial order. I'll take 5,000 dozen this time.

B:作为试销订购,我这次定5000打。

A:5,000 dozen is by no means a large order. In that case, the best I can do is to give you a 5% reduction.

A:5000打绝不是什么大订单,那样的话我们最多只能降价5%。

B:That's a big change from 20%. I really can't accept that.

B:5%与20%相差太大了,我确实没法承受。

A:What's your counter-offer then?

A:那你还个价吧。

B:To conclude the deal. I'd say a reduction of at least 15% would help.

B:为了做成交易,我说至少要降价15%才行。

A:15% is impossible. That'll leave us almost no profit.

A:15%是不可能的。那样我们就没什么利润可赚了。

B:If that's the case. I'll have to go somewhere else to meet my needs.

B:如果是这样的话,我只能去其他地方满足我的需求了。

A:How about doing it this way? You increase your quantity t0 8,000 dozen and I'll give you a l0% reduction.

A:我们这样办你看行不行?你把购数量增加到8000打。我们降价10%。

B:8000 would be too large a figure to be used for a trial.

B:8000打对试销购来说实在太多了。

A:Well, to encourage future business, I'm prepared to reduce the price by 10%. We can't go any further.

A:好吧。为了鼓励以后的生意,我同意降价10%,我们没办法再降价了。

B:Ok. Let's call it a deal.

B:好吧,我们算是成交了。