当前位置

首页 > 商务英语 > 常用商务英语口语 > 外贸英语话题王(MP3+中英字幕) 第90期:技术引进

外贸英语话题王(MP3+中英字幕) 第90期:技术引进

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 1.76W 次

Technology import

外贸英语话题王(MP3+中英字幕) 第90期:技术引进
技术引进

A:We'd like to buy your company's know how.

A:我们想购买你们公司的专有技术。

B:Buying the know-how is better than the right to use the patent.

B:购买专有的技术要比购买专利合作权要好。

A:Why?

A:为什么?

B:Because the know-how tells all the details of how to manufacture the machines, and buying the know-how we be capable of contributing to advancement of our scientific and technical level.

B:因为专有技术非常详细的说明了如何制造机器,并且购买专有技术将有助于提高我们的科技水平。

A:Then how much will you ask for。

A:那你们要价多少?

B:Triple the price for the patent.

B:是专利价格的3倍。

A:That's too high a price!

A:这个价太高了!

B: the opposite, buying the know-how we be much cheaper than making the machine with our patent.

B:哦,恰恰相反,它比用我们的专利制造机器要便宜得多。

A:I'm afraid your price is higher than I expected. Is it possible for you to reduce it。

A:恐怕你们的价格比我预想的要高一些。你们能不能降一点?

B:I think the price is reasonable.

B:我认为这个价格是合理的

A:If that's the case , there is hardly any need for further discussion. We might as well call the whole deal off.

A:如果真是这样,那就没有必要再谈下去了。整个交易就此告吹。

B:Well, for friendship's sake. we can consider reducing the price further by 5 percent.

B:好吧,为了友谊,我们考虑消减5%。

A:A cut of 10 percent would be more realistic.

A:降10%更现实。

B:I think it unwise for either of us to insist on our own price.

B:我认为我们双方都坚持自己的价格是不明智的。

A:What's your proposal?

A:你有什么高见?

B:We meet each other halfway in order to narrow the gap.

B:我们各让一半以便缩小差距。

A:Right, you have a way of persuading me to agree to your terms.

A:好吧,你可真有办法说服我接受你的条件。