当前位置

首页 > 商务英语 > 商务英语 > 描述合作关系的英语句子

描述合作关系的英语句子

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 1.5W 次

同学们千万不要放弃哦,英语是要坚持下来的哦,小编今天就给同学们分享一下英语的口语,才能更快的提高成绩哦,有需要的同学可以收藏起来哦。

描述合作关系的英语句子

  取消合作

1 We'll sign two originals, each in Chinese and English language.

我们将要用中文和英语分别签署两份原件。

2 I am ready to sign the agreement.

我已经准备好了签合同。

3 I'm sure you need an original signature, not a faxed copy.

我知道你们需要的是原件,不是传真件。

4 So I will receive and sign it overnight.

那么,我明天就可以收到并且签上名了。

5 We'll still be able to meet the deadline.

我们还是可以赶上最后期限的。

6 I will keep you posted.

我会与你保持联络。

7 What is your hurry?

什么事让您这么着急呢?

8 I'm sorry to burst in on you like this, but I'm really upset.

我很抱歉这样突然地找您,但我真的很心烦。

9 What on earth has happened to trouble you so?

到底发生什么事让您如此发愁?

10 I'm afraid I have bad news for you.

恐怕我有坏消息要告诉您。

  确认合作

1 We should add a clause regarding arbitration of differences.

我们应该附加一条关于仲裁分歧的条款。

2 The contract contains basically all we have agreed upon during our negotiations.

这个合同基本上囊括了所有我们在谈判中所达成协议。

3 Anything else you want to bring up for discussion.

你还有什么问题要提出来供双方讨论的吗?

4 We agree to insert a clause giving you a ten-day grace period.

我们同意给你加上一条10天宽限期的条款。

5 When the grace peroid expires, the contract is annulled.

当这个宽限期届满,你仍未执行合同的话,该合同就终止了。

6 I don't want to imply that every point in this contract is negotiable.

不用我说,该合同中的每一条都要严格执行的,没有讨价还价的余地。

7 I hope no questions about the terms.

我看合同的条款没有什么问题了。

8 It is our permanent principle that contracts are honored and commercial integrity is maintained.

重合同、守信用是我们的一贯原则。

9 I'm glad our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion.

我很高兴这次洽谈圆满成功。

10 I hope this will lead to further business between us.

我希望这次交易将使我们之间的贸易得到进一步发展。