当前位置

首页 > 商务英语 > 商务英语 > 商务英语情景对话保险带翻译

商务英语情景对话保险带翻译

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 1.43W 次

英语考试的听力中,英语情景对话是必考的一类问题,今天本站小编在这里为大家分享一些商务英语情景对话:保险,希望对大家有所帮助!

商务英语情景对话保险带翻译
  保险商务英语情景对话篇一

AHey honey, how was your day?

亲爱的,今天过得如何?

BIt was alright. I ran into Bill and we got to talking for a while. He’s in a bit of a jam.

还行。我碰见比尔了,我们说了会儿话。他现在有些困难。

AWhy? What happened?

为什么?发生什么事了?

BWell, his son had an accident and Bill doesn’t have health insurance. This really got me thinking, and I wondered if we shouldn’t look into a couple of different HMO’s.

他儿子出了车祸,但是比尔没有医疗保险。这使我思考我们是不是应该调查下不同的医保组织。

AYeah, you’re right. We aren’t getting any younger and our kids are getting older.

你说得对。我们不再年轻,孩子也在变老。

BExactly! I searched on the web and found a couple of HMO’s with low co-pays and good coverage. The deductibles are low, too.

是啊,我在网上搜索了,找到了2家保健组织,它们的医疗费很低而且保险项目很好。扣除条款也很低。

ASounds good, although, do you think we can qualify for insurance? Those insurance companies are real pirates when it comes to money.

听起来不错,但是你认为我们适合保险吗?这些保险公司一旦涉及到钱就十分贪婪。

BWell, we don’t have any pre-existing illnesses or conditions, so we should be fine.

我们没有先天性的疾病和症状,所以应该适合保险。

AI wish our company or country provided us with healthcare.

我希望我们的公司或是单位能为我们提供医保。

BNot in a million years!

一百万年内都别指望了。

  保险商务英语情景对话篇二

AMan, they take a lot of our paycheck.

嘿,他们从我们薪水里扣了不少钱。

BYeah, the government really takes a bit, doesn't it?

是的,政府确实扣了一点,是吗?

ASeriously. The only tax I don't mind them taking is social security. It's only a few dollars every paycheck.

认真点。只有社会保险这种税我不介意交。每回只要从薪水里面扣除几元钱就行了。

BYeah, I don't mind it either. We’ll both end up rich slobs and not need it, but what if we do, you know?

是呀,我也不介意。我们最终肯定不会缺钱也不会需要它,但是如果我们有这个钱的话,你知道?

AYeah. It won't be much, but at least we’ll have a monthly check when we get old.

是呀,虽然不多,但是起码老了以后每个月有一个固定收入。

BYeah, my grandmother gets by on social security and the money my grandfather invested when he was alive.

是呀,我祖母就是靠社会保险金和祖父在世时的投资生活。

ALet's just hope the politicians don't figure out a way to spend it.

让我们巴望政治家们不会想着法子把它用掉吧。

BReally? No, they couldn't. None of them would have jobs if they did.

真的吗?不,不会的。如果他们这样做了,他们的工作就不保了。

  保险商务英语情景对话篇三

AWe agree to give you a break on the price, all together a discount of 6%. Good news is, I talked to my boss, he confirmed that if you take care of the shipping costs, we'll throw in insurance.

我们同意给你们减价,总共是94折.好消息是,我和老板谈过,他确认如果你们承担船运费用的话,我们会额外赠送保险费.

BGreat! I'd love to get a little better discount than 6%, but if your company provides the insurance, that will save us a few bucks...

太好了!我本来很想要你们提供比94折再高点儿的折扣,但是如果你们提供保险的话,那样也会给我们节约不少钱...

ANow, all this is available to you, as far as you make payment within a 30 day grace period. That shouldn't be a problem, right?

那么,只要你们在30天的宽限期内付款,我们就把一切都办妥.这应该不成问题吧?

BNo... We shouldn't have any problem with that. I know we talked about a possiblity for 90 days, but we won't be needing that after your discounted price.

没问题...我们应该不会有什么问题.我知道我们过去谈的期限可能是90天,但你们打折之后我们也就没有这个必要了.

ASo, if all this is agreeable to you, I'll put it all down on paper and fax a contract to you this afternoon. If you can get a signed version of the contract we've agreed upon back to me by tomorrrow morning, we can go ahead and make arrangements to ship the product on Tuesday.

那如果你们同意这些的话,我就写在纸上今天下午把合同给你们发传真过去.如果明天早晨之前你们在我们已经达成一致的合同上签字并返给我的话,我们就可以开始行动,安排周二给你们送货.

BGreat!

太好了!

>>>下一页更多“英文对话关于保险带翻译”
  保险商务英语情景对话篇四

ATake a seat inside and see what you you will take the Porsche then, sir?

坐进去看看感觉如何。那么你要租这辆保时捷啰?

BYes, and I want to buy the insurance too. I think it's necessary.

是的,并且我要买保险,这是需要的。

AYou're smart to buy it. At 45 dollars for three days, it is a good deal.

你很聪明。保三天,四十五元,蛮合理的。

BCan I return the car in San Francisco?

我可以在旧金山还车吗?

ASan Francisco? No, only have this office here. You will have to return it here.

旧金山?不行。我们只在这里有公司,你必须把车交还到这里。

BReally? I heard in America you can return rental cars in different cities.

这样啊?我听说在美国你可以把车交还到不同的城市。

ANo, sir. That's only with the very big companies.I'm sorry, but this car must be returned to this lot.

只有大公司才可以。我很抱歉,这辆车只能交还到这个车厂。

BWell, I guess I will have to drive back down then. Hmm. I didn't think of that.

那么到时我必须把车开下来,我还没想到这点。

ADo you still want the car, sir?

你还是想租这辆车吗?

BYes. It will be fun. Driving back down the coast. My girlfriend will like it.

是的,沿着海边开下来应该很有意思,我女朋友应该会喜欢的。

AIt's a beautiful drive.

沿途风景很美的。

BWhere are the keys?

那钥匙呢?

AJust a moment, sir. We have to finish filling out the forms.

请稍候,我们必须先填完这些表格。

  保险商务英语情景对话篇五

APlease tell me something about your insurance background.

请讲讲你在保险行业的从业经验。

BI majored in international banking at college so I took many insurance courses. And I worked at an insurance company for my graduation field work.

我大学时主修国际银行业务,所以我学了许多保险课程, 并且我在一家保险公司进行了我的毕业设计。

AWhy do you want to be an insurance agent?

你为什么想成为一名保险代理人?

BI care about people and I know the importance of insurance.

我关心别人,我知道保险的重要性。

ADo you have any work experience in promotion?

你有过促销的工作经验吗?

BYes, I do. I have worked as a salesman for P&G Company Ltd.

有,我在宝洁公司做过促销员。

ADo people respond well to you?

别人对你的评价好吗?

BYes, I'm good with people.

我和大家相处很好。

  保险商务英语情景对话篇六

AHey, daughter, let me ask you something.

嘿,女儿,我来问你一点事情。

BYes, dad?

什么事,爸爸?

ADo you have life insurance?

你买了人寿保险吗?

BWell, no. It just seemed like another bill we’d have to pay.

哦,没有。这好像是我们必须支付的另外一项开支。

AYou have children now. What if something, God forbid, happens to you?

你现在也有小孩了。如果万一有什么不测,当然但愿不会如此,那该怎么办?

BThat’s true. Well, how much do you think I should get?

那倒是。哦,我可以得多少?

AA $100,000 policy shouldn’t be too expensive. Here, call my agent. He’ll give you a good deal.

10万元保单不算贵。给你这个,打个电话给我的代理人,他会给你一个合理的价钱。


猜你喜欢:

1.商务英语情景对话:保险

2.关于商务英文情景对话

3.有关商务英语对话精选

4.关于商务接待的英语对话

5.关于商务英语对话及翻译