当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 英语突破情景对话 > 生活英语情景会话

生活英语情景会话

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 1.17W 次

英语情景对话作为真实生活的交际模式,作为语言输出的源头,作为语言练习的最佳途径,作为语言教授的媒介,它对于把英语作为外语来学习的学生,扮演着非常重要的角色。下面本站小编为大家带来生活英语情景会话,欢迎大家学习!

生活英语情景会话

生活英语情景会话1:

A:Tu Mao, I'm hungry, let's get something to eat.

屠茂,我饿了,去吃点东西吧。

B:Me too. Is there a place nearby that we can get something to eat?

我也饿了,这附近有什么可以吃的吗?

A:There's a Kentucky's not far ahead and there's a McDonald's in down street.

前面不远有家肯德基,街那头有家麦当劳。

B:Kentucky's? Is that a chain restaurant?

肯德基?是连锁餐馆吗?

A:Don't you know about Kentucky's?

你不知道肯德基吗?

B:I've heard about it, but never had one.

我听说过,但从未吃过。

A:They sell pieces of fried chicken, you've got to try one this time.

他们是卖炸鸡块的,这回你得尝一尝。

B:OK. Let's go.

那好,我们走吧。

 生活英语情景会话2:

A:All the food smells tasty today and makes my mouth water.

今天所有的食物闻起来都很香,我都流口水了。

B:Let's line up here. This line seems a little shorter.

我们在这儿排队吧。这一队看起来短些。

A:What's on the menu today?

今天的菜单上有什么?

B:Fish, beef, pork, chicken, vegetables and beancurd. For staple food we have rice, steamed bread, stuffed buns and noodles.

有鱼、牛肉、猪肉、鸡肉、青菜和豆腐。主食有米饭、馒头、包子和面条。

A:Oh,we're lucky today, aren't we?

噢,今天我们很幸运,不是吗?

B:I'd rather take stewed cabbage with beef.

我想吃牛肉炖白菜。

A:I think I'll take fried fish, because fish is one of my favorites.

我想吃炸鱼,因为鱼是我最喜欢的。

B:That's good, we can share what we have. Here we are. You go ahead.

那太好了,我们可以分享我们的菜。到我们了,你先买。

A:(They get everything ready)Here is a free table. Let's sit down. Help yourself to some fish please. Isn't it delicious and appetizing?

(他们买好了)这里有一张空桌子。我们坐下吧,请吃鱼。难道不好吃,看着很有食欲吗?

B:I'm sorry I don't like it's a little too salty.

很抱歉我不喜欢。有点咸。

A:I see. You people from south prefer sweet, don't you?

我知道你们南方人喜欢吃甜食,是吗?

B:Yes, I like the fish cooked in sweet and sour sauce best. Try some beef, please.

对,我最喜欢吃糖醋鱼。请吃点牛肉吧。

A:Thank you. I'm through with one steamed bread and I'd like a second helping.

谢谢你。我已吃完一个馒头了,而且我还想吃一个。

B:Your appetite is good.

你的胃口不错。

A:I'm always feeling hungry.

我总是感到饿。

生活英语情景会话3:

A:My dear, what's for supper?

亲爱的,晚饭做什么吃?

B:Red cooked carp and rape with fresh mushrooms.

红烧鲤鱼和鲜蘑油菜。

A:What about soup?

做什么汤?

B:Sour-peppery soup.

酸辣汤。

A:Which condiment do you use for?

你要用什么调料?

B:I'll use ginger, garlic scallion, hot pepper and vinegar.

我要用姜、蒜、葱、辣椒和醋。

A:Very good, need I help you?

很好,要我帮忙吗?

B:No, don't need, I can do myself.

不,不需要,我一个人就行了。

A:Thanks. I can watch TV now.

谢谢,现在我可以看电视了。

B:But you must cook that dinner next time.

不过,下次你得做正餐。

A: Okay, I'll do it next time.

好的,下次我一定做。