当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 口语英语学习方法 > 经典常用的英语情景的口语

经典常用的英语情景的口语

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 1.76W 次

我们大家在学习英语的时候千万不要忽略了英语的口语,今天小编就给大家参考一下英语口语,希望大家来参考哦

经典常用的英语情景的口语

  Have you ever been stopped by the police? 你被警察拦停过吗?

Diego: Hello, this is Diego from Mexico.

迭戈:大家好,我是迭戈,来自墨西哥。

Silvia: Hello, this is Silvia from Guatemala.

西尔维娅:大家好,我是西尔维娅,来自危地马拉。

Diego: And today I'm going to ask Silvia if she has ever been stopped by the police.

迭戈:今天我要问西尔维娅的问题是,她有没有被警察拦停过?

Silvia: Yes, I've been stopped by the police, and actually... No the thing is in Guatemala we have checkpoints. They wanna see if you have your driver's license. You know, if it's not expired or anything and that day, guess what?

西尔维娅:有,我被警察拦停过,实际上……危地马拉有检查站。他们要确定你是否有驾照。你知道,他们要确认驾照没有过期或没有其他问题,你猜那天是什么情况?

Diego: You didn't have your driver's license.

迭戈:你没带驾照。

Silvia: I grabbed another wallet, and I was running to go someplace, so I grabbed an empty wallet, so I had no ID, no driver's license, no money.

西尔维娅:我出门时拿了另一个钱包,我要赶去一个地方,而我拿的是一个空钱包,所以我没带身份证、没带驾照,也没带钱。

Diego: That's a very bad combination.

迭戈:那真是极为糟糕的多重打击。

Silvia: I know.

西尔维娅:我知道。

Diego: OK.

迭戈:好。

Silvia: And they stopped me and asked for my driver's license, and I looked for it and I didn't have it.

西尔维娅:他们拦停我以后让我出去驾照,我找了一下后发现我没带驾照。

Diego: And what did you do?

迭戈:然后你做了什么?

Silvia: I just told him, really, I'm 25. I have an driver's license. And so, "You don't look 25".

西尔维娅:我对警察说,我已经25岁了。我没带驾照。他说:“你看起来不像25岁。”

Diego: OK.

迭戈:嗯。

Silvia: "What's your driver's license number?" I have no idea. "What's the letter in the beginning of your driver's license?" We have like some letters, and it's for the type of license you have, and I had no idea what he was talking about, because the way he said it, I didn't realize he was asking for the type. He said, "What's the first letter?" And I was thinking OK, maybe it's a combination of numbers and letters, and so he gave me a ticket.

西尔维娅:他问我“你的驾照号码是多少?”可是我不记得。他又问“你驾照的首字母是什么?”我们国家的驾照类型以首字母区分,可我不知道他在说什么,因为他询问的方式,我没有理解是在问我驾照类型。他说:“首字母是什么?”我以为驾照号码可能包括数字和字母,之后他就给我开了张罚单。

Diego: Oh, was it expensive?

迭戈:哦,罚款多吗?

Silvia: Yes, of course it was expensive. So I never get stopped and the day I got stopped, I didn't have my driver's license.

西尔维娅:当然了,罚款很多。我以前从来没被拦停过,而那天我被拦停时,刚好没有带驾照。

Diego: That's a really bad experience.

迭戈:那真是一次糟糕的经历。

  Do you believe in conspiracies? 你相信阴谋论吗?

Paul: Hi, this is Paul from South Korea.

保罗:嗨,我是保罗,来自韩国。

Hanna: And I'm Hanna from Australia.

汉娜:我是汉娜,来自澳大利亚。

Paul: So Hanna, do you believe in conspiracies?

保罗:汉娜,你相信阴谋论吗?

Hanna: Conspiracies? I like to read about conspiracies, and I really like watching all those conspiracy theory videos on youtube, but I'm not really convinced to be honest. Yeah, I don't really believe it's true. I don't know. It's really difficult because there's never enough information.

汉娜:阴谋论?我喜欢看有关阴谋论的文章,而且我很喜欢在优兔网上看涉及阴谋论的视频,不过说实话,我不太相信阴谋论。我不太相信那是真的。我也不知道。那很难,因为一直没有足够的信息。

Paul: Yeah, all these rumors people are talking about.

保罗:对,人们谈论的都是谣言。

Hanna: Yeah, exactly, a lot of it just seems like a rumor to me.

汉娜:对,没错,对我来说很多都只是谣言。

  Have you ever been a babysitter 你做过保姆吗?

Diego: Hello, Silvia. This is Diego from Mexico.

迭戈:你好,西尔维娅。我是迭戈,来自墨西哥。

Silvia: Hi. I'm Silvia from Guatemala.

西尔维娅:你好。我是西尔维娅,来自危地马拉。

Diego: And I want to ask you a question today. I want to ask you, "Have you ever been a baby sitter?"

迭戈:今天我想问你个问题。我想问的是:你做过保姆吗?

Silvia: Yes, I've been a babysitter. And actually, I was seventeen, so almost eight years ago, and I was in high school, and after school, I would go home, and my cousin would leave her little daughter with me, a two-year old, and she just learned how to walk so imagine that, and it was quite exhausting.

西尔维娅:我做过保姆。当时我17岁,差不多是8年前,那时我还是高中生,放学以后我会直接回家,我表姐把她两岁的小女儿留给我照顾,那个孩子刚学会走路,想象一下,照顾她相当累。

Diego: She was a handful.

迭戈:她很难管。

Silvia: Yeah, she was.

西尔维娅:对,没错。

Diego: Did you get paid for this?

迭戈:那你表姐会付你钱吗?

Silvia: No, I just liked her so much. I liked taking care of her even though sometimes she drove me crazy, and I felt like spanking her, but in the end I just ended spending the afternoon with her.

西尔维娅:不会,我就是很喜欢那个小女孩。我喜欢照顾她,虽然有时她会把我逼疯,我喜欢拍她的屁股,不过最后我整个下午都会陪她一起玩。

Diego: Ah, OK, sounds very good.

迭戈:好,听起来很不错。

Silvia: It was OK, I guess.

西尔维娅:我觉得还不错。


经典常用的英语情景口语