当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 口语英语学习方法 > 参观工厂的英语对话

参观工厂的英语对话

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 5.88K 次

业务跟单员或者业务外贸员大多时候都要带客户参观工厂呢。那么你们知道如何用英语与客户交谈么?李阳的疯狂英语众所周知,现在英语越来越重要。国家也在英语方面进行了不少改革,小编在这里预祝大家能摆脱哑巴英语,开口就能流利地说出一口流利的英语。下面就由本站小编为大家带来几则英语对话,大家可以多读几遍,练一练语感。

参观工厂的英语对话

  参观工厂Dialogue 1

A: If you are staying here for a few days, we’d be delighted to see you at our factory.

如果你要在这里呆几天的话,我们很高兴你能到我们工厂来看看。

B: It’s very kind of you to say so. My associate and I will be interested in visiting your factory.

谢谢您的盛情。我的搭档和我很想参观你们的工厂。

A: Let us know when you are free. We’ll arrange the tour for you.

请告诉我们你们什么时候有空,我们好作安排。

B: Thank you. I’ll give you a call this afternoon to set the time. There’s nothing like seeing things with one’s own eyes.

谢谢。今天下午我会给你电话以确认时间。再没有比亲自去看看更好的了。

A: That’s for sure. You’ll know our products better after the visit.

的确如此。参观后你会对我们的产品更了解。

  参观工厂Dialogue 2

A: I’ll show you around and explain the operation as we go along.

我陪你到各处看看,边走边讲解生产操作。

B: That’ll be most helpful.

那太好了。

A: That is our office block. We have all the administrative depart- ments there. Down there is the research and development section.

那是我们的办公大楼。我们所有的行政部门都在那里。那边是研发部。

B: How much do you spend on development every year?

你们每年在科研上花多少钱?

A: About 3-4% of the gross sales.

大约是总销售额的3%到4%。

B: What’s that building opposite us?

对面那座建筑是什么?

A: That’s the warehouse. We keep a stock of the faster moving items so that urgent orders can be met quickly from stock.

那是仓库,存放周转快的货物,这样有急的订货时,就可以立刻交现货。

B: If I placed an order now, how long would it be before I got delivery?

如果我现在订购,到交货前需要多长时间?

A: It would largely depend on the size of the order and the items you want.

那主要得看订单大小以及你需要的产品而定。

  参观工厂Dialogue 3

A: Put on the helmet, please.

请戴上安全帽。

B: Do we need to put on the jackets too?

我们还得穿上罩衣吗?

A: You’d better, to protect your clothes. Now please watch your step.

最好穿上,以免弄脏你的衣服。请留神脚下。

B: Thank you. Is the production line fully automated?

谢谢。生产线都是全自动的吗?

A: Well, not fully automated.

哦,不是全部自动的。

B: I see. How do you control the quality?

哦,那你们如何控制质量呢?

A: All products have to go through five checks in the whole manufacturing process.

所有产品在整个生产过程中都必须通过五道质量检查关。

B: What’s the monthly output?

月产量多少?

A: One thousand units per month now. But we’ll be making 1,200 units beginning with October.

目前每月一千套,但从十月份开始每月将为一千二百套。

B: What’s your usual percentage of rejects?

每月不合格率通常是多少?

A: About 2% in normal operations.

正常情况下为2%左右。

B: That’s wonderful. Is that where the finished products come off?

那太了不起了。成品从那边出来吗?

A: Yes. Shall we take a break now?

是的,现在我们稍微休息一下吧。

  参观工厂Dialogue 4

A: It was very kind of you to give me a tour of the place. It gave me a good idea of your product range.

谢谢你们陪同我看了整个工厂。这次参观使我对你们的产品范围有了一个很好的了解。

B: It’s a pleasure to show our factory to our customers. What’s your general impression, may I ask?

带我们的客户来参观工厂是我们的荣幸。不知道你总体印象如何?

A: Very impressive, indeed, especially the speed of your NW Model.

很好,尤其是你们的NW型机器的速度。

B: That’s our latest development. A product with high performance. We put it on the market just two months ago.

那是我们新开发的产品,性能很好。两个月前刚投放市场。

A: The machine gives you an edge over your competitors, I guess.

和你们的竞争对手相比,我想这机器可以让你们多占一个优势。

B: Certainly. No one can match us as far as speed is concerned.

当然。就速度而言,目前没有厂家能和我们相比。

A: Could you give me some brochures for that machine? And the price if possible.

能给我一些那种机器配套的小册子吗?如有可能,还有价格。

B: Right. Here is our sales catalog and literature.

好的。这是我们的销售目录和说明书。

A: Thank you. I think we may be able to work togeth er in the future.

谢谢。我想也许将来我们可以合作。