当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 口语英语学习方法 > 感冒的英语对话

感冒的英语对话

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 2.29W 次

冬天来了,大家记得多穿衣服,不要感冒了哦。李阳的疯狂英语众所周知,现在英语越来越重要。国家也在英语方面进行了不少改革,小编在这里预祝大家能摆脱哑巴英语,开口就能流利地说出一口流利的英语。下面就由本站小编为大家带来几则英语对话,大家可以多读几遍,练一练语感。

感冒的英语对话

  你可能感冒了

A: Oh you look awful! What’s the matter?

啊呀,你的气色看上去很差,怎么了?

B: Oh! I feel really under the weather. I’ve got a sore throat and a bad cough.

哦!我感觉实在很糟。我的喉咙肿痛,咳嗽得也很厉害。

A: Oh dear. Maybe you’ve caught a cold.

不得了,你可能得了感冒了。

B: Yes, I’ve had lots of overtime to do recently and I haven’t slept much at all.

是的,我最近总是加班,一直都没能睡多少觉。

A: Well then, you should get some rest this weekend and don’t go out drinking.

那你这个周末可要好好休息一下,别出去喝酒了。

B: Yes, I think you’re right!

对,我觉得你说得没错!

  祝早日康复

Todd: OK, hey, Marion, how are you feeling today? 嘿,你今天感觉怎么样?

Marion: I'm realy tired. Kind of, I don't know, my throat's really scratchy, so maybe I'm coming down with something. 我觉得很疲劳。我不清楚,我的喉咙很刺痛,也许我得了什么病。

Todd: Oh, no. That's terrible. Are you taking anything for it? 不。这太糟糕了。你吃药了吗?

Marion: Actually, I am. I had a private student last night and she told me some wild formula to do. And she asked me to take coca-cola, boil it, add some ginger, and then drink it, however, I'm caffiene sensitive so it kept me up pretty much all night, so I'm really tired today. 其实,我吃了。我的一个学生昨晚私下告诉我一些秘方。她要我用可口可乐煮姜,然后喝掉这些姜汁可乐,但我对咖啡因很敏感,所以我一整完都睡不着觉,所以今天感觉很疲劳。

Todd: How did it taste? 姜汁可乐喝着口感如何?

Marion: It wasn't bad. If it was probably mid-afternoon, I would love it, but 11:30 at night it kept me up. 味道不差。如果是中午的话,我肯定很爱喝,但晚上11:30喝酒睡不着了。

Todd: Oh, no. 哦,不。 Marion: Yeah. 是啊。 Todd: Are you going to try it again, but maybe in the morning? 你还想再喝吗,换成早上喝?

Marion: No I think I'm just going to stick with the regular cold syrup, and just take that. 不,我想我还是喝普通的感冒糖浆好了。 Todd: Yeah, that stuff tastes terrible. 但是糖浆味道很差。

Marion: It a plenty of water afterward. It is all right. 没错。喝完感冒糖浆后得喝很多水。没关系。

Todd: I think you will feel better, Marion. 祝你早日康复,玛莉安。

Marion: All ritht, thanks. 谢谢。

  看病

按出场顺序依次为:A:病人,B:医生,C、D:A的陪同者

B:哦,我知道了,给我体温计看一下。

(C帮医生接过A的体温计,顺便看了一下。)

C:Oh,my ’s 40 degrees.

C:哦,我的天啊,竟然烧到了40度!

D: You actually are hanging on!

D:哦,你竟然还活着!

B:Let me look you over carefully.

B:让我给你做个仔细的检查。

A:Is it serious?

A:我病的严重吗?

B:Not 've got the are some pills for se take them three times a day and drink more water. B:并不怎么严重,你得了流感,拿些药就好了,一天三次,并且要多喝水。

A:Thank you very much!

A:非常感谢!

D:How soon can she be all right again?

D:她多久能转好啊?

B:If you have a good rest,you will be all right in three days.B:如果你能好好休息,最多三天就能好了。

C:I hope you can recover as quickly as possible.

C:我希望你能尽快好起来。

B:Good luck!

B:祝你好运!

A、C、D:Thank you!Goodbye!

A、C、D:谢谢,再见! B:Bye!

B:再见!

A: Good morning,doctor!

A:早上好,医生!

B:Good morning! What's the matter?

B:早上好!怎么了?

A:I feel sore all over and I have a headache.I am afraid that is a cold.

A:我感到浑身酸痛,并且头痛。恐怕我是感冒了。

B:This is a thermometer(θəˈmɔmɪtə(r)) you are! B:这是体温计,给你测下体温。

A:OK.

A:好的。

B:How long have you been like this?

B:像这种情况多长时间了?

A:About Since last night.I was trembling with cold. A:大概从昨晚开始吧,我冷得发抖。

C:She also has a runny nose.

C:她还不停的流鼻涕。

D:she also can’t stop sneezing lastnight.

D:而且她昨晚不断的打喷嚏。

B:Oh, me the thermometer.