当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 口语英语练习小对话 > 面试英语第20章:面试精彩问答集锦

面试英语第20章:面试精彩问答集锦

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 2.34W 次

面试中面对连珠炮似的提问,有没有觉得心慌意乱、无所适从?求职过程中面试尤为重要,回答问题,如果能简明扼要,真诚中肯,合乎招聘者口味,那么录取机会必定大大增加。当然,有的问题,也要轻描淡写,以免言多必失。本文摘录了若干面试中出现频率较高的问题及精彩回答,希望能在求职路上助你一臂之力。

面试英语第20章:面试精彩问答集锦

Q: Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it.


Q: 你能在两分钟內自我推荐吗?大胆试试吧!


A: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.


A: 依我的资格和经验,我觉得我对所从事的每一个项目都很努力、负责、勤勉。我的分析能力和与人相处的技巧,对贵单位必有价值。


Q: Give me a summary of your current job description.


Q: 对你目前的工作,能否做个概括的说明。


A: I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support.


A: 我干了五年的电脑程序员。具体地说,我做系统分析,解决问题以及软件供应方面的支持。


Q: Why did you leave your last job?


Q: 你为什么离职呢?


A: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it.


A: 我希望能获得一份更好的工作,如果机会来临,我会抓住。


A: I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job. / I feel there is no opportunity for advancement.


A: 我觉得目前的工作,已经达到顶峰,即沒有升迁机会。


Q: How do you rate yourself as a professional?


Q: 你如何评估自己是位专业人员呢?


A: With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent.


A: 凭借我良好的学术背景,我可以胜任自己的工作,而且我认为自己很有竞争力。


A: With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well.


A: 依我的教学经验,我相信能与学生相处的很好。


Q: What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization?


Q: 你对目前/从前的工作单位有何贡献?


A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position.


A: 我已经完成三个新项目,我相信我能将我的经验用在这份工作上。


Q: What do you think you are worth to us?


Q: 你怎么认为你对我们有价值呢?


A: I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future.


A: 我觉得我对贵公司能做些积极性的贡献。


Q: What make you think you would be a success in this position?


Q: 你如何知道你能胜任这份工作?


A: My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful.


A: 我在研究所的训练,加上实习工作,使我适合这份工作。我相信我能成功。


Q: Are you a multi-tasked individual?/Do you work well under stress or pressure?


Q: 你是一位可以同时承担数项工作的人吗?/你能承受工作上的压力吗?


A: The trait is needed in my current (or previous) position and I know I can handle it well.


A: 这种特点就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能应付自如。


Q: What is your strongest trait(s)?


Q: 你个性上最大的特点是什么?


A: Helpfulness and caring./Adaptability and sense of humor./Cheerfulness and friendliness.


A: 乐于助人和关心他人。/适应能力和幽默感。/乐观和友爱。


Q: How would your friends or colleagues describe you?


Q: 你的朋友或同事怎样形容你?


A: (pause a few seconds) They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends.


A: (稍等几秒钟再答,表示慎重考虑。)他们说陈先生是位诚实、工作努力,负责任的人,他对家庭和朋友都很关心。


Q: What personality traits do you admire?


Q: 你欣赏哪种性格的人?


A: (I admire a person who is) honest, flexible and easy-going.


A: 诚实、不死板而且容易相处的人。


A: (I like) people who possess the "can do" spirit.


A: 有“实际行动”的人。


Q: What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel?


Q: 作为行政人员,你有什么样的领导才能?


A: I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership.


A: 我觉得学习如何把人们的积极性调动起来,以及如何配合协同的团队精神,是我行政工作的主要目标。


A: I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy.


A: 我以开放式的政策,改进我的行政管理方式。


Q: How do you normally handle criticism?


Q: 你通常如何处理別人的批评?


A: Silence is golden. Just don't say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism.


A: 沈默是金。不必说什么,否则情况更糟,不过我会接受建设性的批评。


A: When we cool off, we will discuss it later.


A: 我会等大家冷靜下来再讨论。


Q: What do you find frustrating in a work situation?


Q: 在工作中,什么事令你不高兴?


A: Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated.


A: 胸襟狭窄的人,有时使我泄气。


A: Minds that are not receptive to new ideas.


A: 不能接受新思想的那些取。


Q: How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work?


Q: 你如何处理与同事在工作中的意见不和?


A: I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across.


A: 我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使对方了解我的观点。


Q: How do you handle your failure?


Q: 你怎样对待自己的失敗?


A: None of us was born "perfect". I am sure I will be given a second chance to correct my mistake.


A: 我们大家生来都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二个机会改正我的错误。


Q: What provide you with a sense of accomplishment.


Q: 什么会让你有成就感?


A: Doing my best job for your company.


A: 为贵公司竭力效劳。


A: Finishing a project to the best of my ability.


A: 尽我所能,完成一个项目。


Q: What is most important in your life right now?


Q: 眼下你生活中最重要的是什么?


A: To get a job in my field is most important to me.


A: 对我来说,能在这个领域找到工作是最重要的。


A: To secure employment hopefully with your company.


A: 希望能在贵公司任职对我来说最重要。


Q: How long would you like to stay with this company?


Q: 你会在本公司服务多久呢?


A: I will stay as long as I can continue to learn and to grow in my field.


A: 只要我能在我的行业力继续学习和长进,我就会留在这里。


Q: Could you project what you would like to be doing five years from now?


Q: 你能预料五年后你会做什么吗?


A: As I have some administrative experience in my last job, I may use my organizational and planning skills in the future.


A: 我在上一个工作中积累了一些行政经验,我将来也许要运用我组织和计划上的经验和技巧。


A: I hope to demonstrate my ability and talents in my field adequately.


A: 我希望能充分展示我在这个行业的能力和智慧。


A: Perhaps, an opportunity at a management position would be exciting.


A: 也许有机会,我将会从事管理工作。


如果不愿正面回答,也可以说:

A: It would be premature for me to predict this.


A: 现在对此问题的预测,尚嫌过早。


甚至还可以打趣的说:

A: Hypothetically speaking, I might be able to do your current job as a director (/CEO/president).


A: 说不定,我也能做您现在主任(执行总裁/董事长)的工作呢!