当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 口语英语学习材料 > 形容人品的口语句子

形容人品的口语句子

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 9.57K 次

A lesser man 不太正直的人

Thank you for returning my wallet. A lesser man would have kept it for himself.

You are a lesser man than he is. Because you lied to me.

形容人品的口语句子



Back-stabber阴险的人,背信弃义的人

I was in love with my girlfriend until I found out that she told all her friends that I were stupid,she's such a back-stabber.

我很爱我的女朋友,直到我觉察她告诉她所有的朋友我很蠢,她真是一个暗箭伤人的人。




You wanna do it the hard way?你想敬酒不吃吃罚酒吗?

So you wanna do it the hard way,huh? 你想敬酒不吃吃罚酒,是么?

Hey you! Do you want to do this the easy way or the hard way?You can pay the money back right now,or I'll beat you up.

嘿,说你呢!你想敬酒不吃吃罚酒吗?马上还钱,不然扁你。

The general says to the can surrender now or do it the hard way.

将军对敌人说:最好投降,不然有你好看的。




get to sb 让某人心烦

The way she spoke to me really gets to me.

她对我说话的口气让我生气。

It really gets to me that he stole my money after I had shown him so much generous.

在我对他慷慨解囊后他偷我的钱,这一点最让我生气。




Don't let it get to you 别为这事心烦,别在意这件事

Don't let it get to you./He's not worth it./Just let it go.

别把它放在心上。/他不值得你生气。/就别再想了。

If you believe that you have been dumbed down by society, don't let it get to you.

如果您觉得自己就快与社会脱节,那么就尽量不要让它发生在您身上。




Come off as 留下...印象的意思

What he said came off as very mean. But if you knew the bigger picture, you know the reasons he said it.

他说的话听起来挺刻薄的。但是如果你了解全部经过,你就知道他为什么这么说了。

Do you want to come off as paranoid or trusting?

你想它以怎样的面目示人,是偏执的还是令人信服的?

I hope I didn't come off as rude to your mom.I really want her to like me.

我希望我没有让你你妈妈感觉我没有礼貌.我真的非常希望她喜欢我.




What a rush!真带劲,好过瘾啊!

I get a rush from snowboarding.

滑雪真刺激。

Driving my car very fast really gives me a rush.

开快车真刺激。




fold=give up 放弃,退出

I think he's folded.我认为他放弃了。

There are too much pressure on he folded and lost the game.

他的压力太大了,所以他放弃并输掉了比赛。

We were playing poker last night,and I had a very bad finally I folded it.

我们昨晚在打扑克,我手气很差,最后退出游戏了。




fair and square公正的,正大光明的,不耍手腕的

We won that game fair and square.

那场比赛我们赢得光明正大。

They beat us fair and square.

他们光明正大地打赢了我们。




call it square当作互无胜负(当作互无亏欠)

Shoot yourself,and we'll call it a square.

你自己射自己一枪,我们就扯平了。

Hey,you took me out for dinner last night,and today I'll take you 'll call it a square.

嘿,你昨晚请我吃饭了,今天我来请,这样我们就扯平了。