当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 每日英语口语 > 餐厅结账时的相关英语表达和对话

餐厅结账时的相关英语表达和对话

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 1.55W 次

英语学习的过程中,大家都应该清楚口语的地位。很多人为了练习口语都是很努力的,不知道大家的水平如何。想要有所效果,需要长时间的坚持与学习。今天就为大家分享一些餐厅结账英语对话和表达,感兴趣的朋友可以跟着我们一起来看看。

餐厅结账时的相关英语表达和对话

01

结账对话

1.Check please./The bill, please. /Bring me the check, please. /I'd like to settle my bill, please.

我要结账。

2.I will calculate your bill for you.

我帮您计算账单。

3.Would you like to make payment(settle the bill)?

你要如何付账?

4.Would you like to check and see if the amount is correct?

您要不要核对一下账单的数目?

5.Your change and receipt.

这是您的找零和收据。

02

付款的方式

1.Can't you just put it on my bill?

你就不能把它算进我的账里吗?

2.Please charge it to my room.

请记在我的住房账上。

3.I'd like to sign the bill.

我想签单。

4.Can I pay with traveler's check?

我可以用旅行支票付账吗?

5.Do you accept credit cards?

你们接受信用卡吗?

6.Could you sign your name here, sir?

您在这儿签个字好吗?

03

确认付款细节

1.Does this include the charges for drinks?

饮料费包括进去了吗?

2.How much is that in dollars?

折成美元是多少?

3.What's this (amount) for?

这收的是什么费?

4.Together or separately?

一起算还是分开算?

5.Besides the food and wine, there's an extra 10% service charge.

除了餐饮费外,还要加收10%的服务费。

6.Please count the change.

请点一下找您的钱。

7.Please add 15% to the total amount. That's the tip for you.

请在总数上加15%,这是你的小费。

对话 Situation

G=Guest(客人) W= Waiter(服务员)

G: Waiter!

服务员!

W: Yes, sir. Would you like anything else?

先生,您还需要什么吗?

G: No, give me the bill please.

不需要了,请把账单给我。

W: Yes, one moment, please. Here is your bill, sir.

好的,请稍等。先生,您的账单。

G: 900 Yuan. Why so much?

900元。怎么会这么多呢?

(Check the bill carefully )What's this 90 Yuan for?

(仔细查了账单)这90元收的是什么费?

W: That's for the shrimps with fresh mushroom.

那是蘑菇虾仁。

G: We didn't have shrimps with fresh mushroom. Do you remember I asked you to take it back?

我们没吃蘑菇虾仁呀。你还记得我叫你们把它拿走了吗?

W: I'm awfully sorry, sir. There might be some mistakes I'll have it changed right.

对不起,先生。一定是出差错了。我马上叫人把这账单换了!

G: Well. that's all right. Can I sign the bill?

嗯,对了。我可以签单了吗?

W: You're staying in our hotel, aren't you?

您住在我们宾馆,对不对?

G: Yes. Room 2409, Wood Green.

对,住2409号房间叫伍德·格林。

W: May I have a look at your room card?

我可以看一下您的房卡吗?

G: Here you are.

给您!

W: Thank you, Mr. Green. Would you please sign here?

谢谢,格林先生。请您签在这里行吗?

G: No problem. Is it all right?

没问题。这样行吗?

W: Yes, Mr Green. Here is your receipt. Thank you for coming.

行,格林先生。这是您的收据。谢谢您的光临。

有关餐厅结账英语对话就先为大家分享到这里,当然如果还想了解其他内容,可以来这里告诉我们。