当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 口语英语学习方法 > 餐厅结账英语对话

餐厅结账英语对话

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 2.19W 次

结账,这个话题,是我们在餐厅必定会进行的英语对话之一。下面是本站小编给大家整理的餐厅结账英语对话,供大家参阅!

餐厅结账英语对话
  餐厅结账英语对话1

Waitar: Do you want some dessert?

服务员:要些甜点吗?

Guest k se.

顾客:不要了,谢谢。结账。

Waiter: Wait a moment.I will calculate it for bill comes to $36.

服务员:稍等,我帮你们算一下。您的账单总共是36美元。

Guest: Here are $ the 's my tip for you.

顾客:这里是40美无。不用找钱了。当是我给你的小费。

  餐厅结账英语对话2

Biby: Could you bring us our check?

毕比:能给我们账单吗?

Waiter: Here you will settle the bill?

服务员:给您,谁买单呢?

Biby: Be my .

毕比:我来买单,李昂。

Lyon: OK,it will be my turn next time.

李昂:好吧,下次我来。

Waiter: Your bill comes to $51 including the tips.

服务员:加上小费总共是51美元。

Biby: Here you are.

毕比:给你。

  餐厅结账英语对话3

Guest: Waiter, the bill, please.

服务员,结账。

Waiter: Yes, sir.

好的,先生。

Waiter: Here is your check/bill, sir. Thank you.

先生,这是您的账单,多谢。

Guest: Here you are.

给你。

Waiter: 200 yuan. Please wait a minute. I'll be right back with your changes and receipt.

这里收您200元,请稍等一会,我将很快找回零钱及账单给您。

Waiter: Here is your changes and your receipt, thank you. Good night. Hope to see you again.

多谢,这是找给您的零钱及账单。晚安,希望您再次光临。

Guest: Thank you. This is your tip.

谢谢!这是给你的小费。

Waiter: Thank you, sir. But we don't accept tips./You're very kind. But no, thank you.

多谢,先生,但我们不接受小费。/不用的,谢谢你的好意。