当前位置

首页 > 英语阅读 > 英语笑话 > 英语笑话小短文带翻译

英语笑话小短文带翻译

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 1.94K 次

笑话是古典小说的一个分支,这在众多的小说史中都得到了肯定。下面是本站小编带来的英语笑话小短文带翻译,欢迎阅读!

英语笑话小短文带翻译
  英语笑话小短文带翻译篇一

A police officer in a small town stopped a motorist who was speeding down Main Street.

小镇的一个警官让一个在主大道上超速驾驶的摩托车手停下来。

A:But officer, I can explain.

长官,请听我解释。

B:Just be quiet, I'm going to let you cool your heels in jail until the chief gets back.

闭嘴,我要让你在监狱里冷静冷静,直到警长回来为止。

A:But,officer, I just wanted to say. . .

但是,长官,我只是想说……。

B:I said to keep quiet!You're going to jail!

我说过闭嘴,你要进监狱了!

(A few hours later the officer looked in on his prisoner.

儿个小时后警官去看囚犯。)

B:Lucky for you that the chief's at his daughter's wedding. He'll be in a good mood when he gets back.

幸亏警长今天参加他女儿的婚礼去了,回来后他心情肯定比较好。

A:Don't count on it,I'm the groom.

别指望啦。我就是新郎。

  英语笑话小短文带翻译篇二

professor is handing out the examination papers to a roomful of students.

教授正在给全班学生发考卷。

a:you will have exactly two hours. under no circumstances will accept a paper given to me after the deadline has passed. do you under-stand ?

你们有整整两个小时的时间,超过规定时间交上来的考卷,不管什么原因,我绝对不收,明白吗?

b:yes.

是。

( after two hours.两小时以后。)

a:time is up.

时间到。

b:wait.

等一下。

(about 15 minutes later. a students come to the platform and give his paper to the professor.

大约巧分钟以后,一个学生走向讲台,并把卷子给了教授。)

a:didn't you hear what i said?

你难道没听到我说的话吗?

r:yes,i did. but do you know who i am!professor?

不,我听到了,但你知道我是谁吗,教授?

a:no.

不知道。

b:terrific.

太好了。

then he stuffed his paper into the middle of the pile.

然后他把他的考卷塞进整堆考卷中。

  英语笑话小短文带翻译篇三

A:Look,a bird is coming winging overhead.

看,一只鸟在头顶飞过。

B:Why did you raise your shotgun and then hesitate?

你为什么举起枪又犹豫了呢?

A:I am not quite sure it's a duck,I think that I will have to get a second opinion,but the bird was long gone.

我不敢肯定那是不是鸭子,我想我必须听听另一医生的诊断意见。但这时鸟飞走了。

B:Look!Another duck.

看!另一只鸭子。

C:Why don't you shoot at it?

你为什么不打它?

B:(Muttering ) I am also unsure if it is really a duck in my sight and besides,it might have babies,I'll have to do some more investiga- dons.

(喃喃自语)我也不能肯定那是不是鸭子。并且那只鸟可能还怀着小鸟,我必须作进一步调查。

C:But the creature make good its escape.

但是那家伙从容不迫地逃脱了。

(Next to spy a bird flying was the sharp-eyed gun shouldered,he was more certain of his intended prey's identity.

然后,是眼尖的精神病医生看到了飞鸟。用肩顶住枪托,他比其他人更清楚自己瞄准的猎物是什么。)

D:Why do you hesitate since you know it is a duek?

既然你知道那是只鸭子你还犹豫什么?

C:Now,I know it's a duck,but does it know it's a duck?

是啊,现在我知道那是只鸭子,可它自己知道吗?

(Finally,a fourth fowl sped past and this time the surgeon's weapon pointed sky wards. BOOM!The surgeon lowered his smoking gun and turned nonchalantly to the pathologist beside him.

最后,第四只鸭子快速地飞过。这次是外科医生把猎枪对准了天空。“嘣”一声枪响,外科医生放下枪口还在冒烟的猎枪,扭过头,面无表情地对身边的病理学家说。)

D:Good to see if that was a duck,will you?

去看看那是不是一只野鸭,可以吗?


看了“英语笑话小短文带翻译”的人还看了:

1.英语笑话小短文带翻译摘抄

2.英语笑话短文小故事带翻译

3.英语小短文笑话带翻译

4.经典英语笑话短文带翻译

5.英文短篇笑话带翻译阅读