当前位置

首页 > 英语阅读 > 英语诗歌散文 > 超级爆笑的英语笑话大全 英语诗歌

超级爆笑的英语笑话大全 英语诗歌

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 2.06W 次

从古到今,笑话是人们生活中不可缺少的 调剂品 ,它使人们在刻板的生活中感到一丝快意和放松。下面是本站小编带来的超级爆笑的英语笑话,欢迎阅读!

超级爆笑的英语笑话大全 英语诗歌

  超级爆笑的英语笑话篇一

And Modest, Too 也要谦虚为怀

“The man I marry must be as wise as Solomon, as mighty as Hercules, as brave as Admiral Nelson, and as graceful as Nureyev.”

“我要结婚的对象必须要像所罗门王一样聪明,像赫克力士一样强壮,像纳尔逊上将一样英勇,并和苏联芭蕾舞蹈家诺瑞耶夫一样优雅。”

“How fortunate we met!”

“很幸运能见到你!”

  超级爆笑的英语笑话篇二

It’s the Law 这是个法律问题

A slender, delicate, immaculately dressed Englishman was explaining to the visiting American about British law.

一位身材修长,举止文雅,穿着光鲜的英国人向来访的美国人解释英国法律。

“You know, homosexuality was once considered so heinous in Britain that it was punishable by execution. Only 100 years ago, it was reduced to a misdemeanor, and about 50 years ago, decriminalized altogether... Personally, I shan’t be satisfied till it’s mandatory!”

“你知道吗?在英国,同性恋从前被认为是罪大恶极,可判处极刑 一百年前,被减为行为失检之轻微罪刑。大约五十年前则完全不触犯刑法 。不过就我个人而言,非要等到法令强制大家都得同性恋时,我才会开心。”

  超级爆笑的英语笑话篇三

No Worries 免惊啦!

At the swimming pool one day, a child asked his mother, “Mommy, Mommy, can I swimming?”

在游泳池旁,一个小孩问他妈妈“,妈咪,妈咪,我可不可以下去游泳?”

“Certainly not, darling. The water’s much too deep.”

“亲爱的,当然不可以,水太深了。”

“But Daddy’s swimming, Mommy.”

“可是爸爸不是在游泳吗?妈咪!”

“Your daddy’s insured, sweetheart.”

“你爸爸有保险啊,甜心。”

  超级爆笑的英语笑话篇四

aw, how sweet! 喔,真是恩爱的一对!

two women friends were having tea. said one to the other, “i’ve been trying to reach my lawyer for a week...”

两个女人正在喝茶,其中一位对另一位说道:“我已经花了一个礼拜找我的律师,……。”

“oh, please don’t mention lawyers to me,” interrupted the recent widow. “i’ve had so much trouble settling my husband’s estate that i sometimes wish he hadn’t died!”

“哦,拜托别再向我提律师的事了,”那位刚死去丈夫的女人插嘴道,“我在处理我先生遗留的房地产时遭遇到好多麻烦,有时候我真希望他没死就好了。”

  超级爆笑的英语笑话篇五

Wait till Next Year 等明年再说

The woman was reading the newspaper as she and her husband were eating breakfast.

一位女士和她先生正在用早餐,她边吃边看报纸。

“Did you hear about this, dear?” she asked. “It seems a man traded his wife for season tickets to the Spurs. You wouldn’t do a thing like that, would you, sweetheart?”

“亲爱的,你听过这则新闻吗?”她问道“。似乎是一个男的为了看马刺队的比赛,用他太太跟人换了球季的门票。你不会那么做吧,亲爱的?”

“No way,” answered the husband. “The season’s almost half over.”

“我才不会那么傻呢!”先生答道“。今年球季几乎都过了一大半了。”


看了“超级爆笑的英语笑话”的人还看了:

1.关于超搞笑英文笑话大全

2.超爆笑的双语英文笑话

3.超幽默英语小笑话大全

4.经典英语超搞笑笑话大全

5.超爆笑的简短英文笑话