当前位置

首页 > 英语阅读 > 英语诗歌散文 > 适合朗诵的英文诗歌3篇

适合朗诵的英文诗歌3篇

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 2.72W 次

朗读在诗歌中起着重要作用,通过好的朗诵可以增强诗歌语感,体悟诗歌的情感,掌握诗歌内涵意象。下面是本站小编带来的适合朗诵的英文诗歌,欢迎阅读!

适合朗诵的英文诗歌3篇
  适合朗诵的英文诗歌篇一

Love at First Sight—Wislawa Szymborska

一见钟情——维斯拉瓦·辛波丝卡

They're both convinced that a sudden passion joined them.

他们彼此深信是瞬间迸发的热情让他们相遇

such certainty is more beautiful,

这样的确定是美丽的

but uncertainty is more beautiful still.

但变幻无常更为美丽

since they'd never met before, they're sure that there'd been nothing between them.

他们素未谋面所以他们确定彼此并无任何瓜葛

but what's the word from the streets, staircases, hallways

但是自街道、楼梯、大堂传来的话语

perhaps they've passed by each other a million times?

他们也许擦肩而过100万次了吧

i want to ask them if they don't remember a moment face to face in some revolving door?

我想问他们是否记得在旋转门面对面那一刹

perhaps a "sorry" muttered in a crowd?

或是在人群中喃喃道出的对不起

a curt "wrong number"caught in the receiver?

或是在电话的另一端道出的打错了

but i know the answer.

但是我早知道答案

no, they don't remember.

是的,他们并不记得

they'd be amazed to hear that chance has been toying with them now for years.

他们会很讶异原来缘分已经戏弄他们多年

not quite ready yet to become their destiny,

时机尚未成熟变成他们的命运

it pushed them close, drove them apart,

缘分将他们推进

it barred their path,

距离阻挡他们的去路

stifling a laugh,

忍住笑声

and then leaped aside.

然后闪到一旁

there were signs and signals,

有一些迹象和信号存在

even if they couldn't read them yet.

即使他们尚无法解读

perhaps three years ago or just last tuesday

也许在三年前或者就在上个星期二

a certain leaf fluttered from one shoulder to another?

有某片叶子飘舞于肩与肩之间?

something was dropped and then picked up.

有东西掉了又捡了起来?

who knows, maybe the ball that vanished into childhood's thicket?

天晓得,也许是那个消失于童年灌木丛中的球?

there were doorknobs and doorbells where one touch had covered another beforehand.

还有事前已被触摸层层覆盖的门把和门铃

suitcases checked and standing side by side.

检查完毕后并排放置的手提箱

one night. perhaps, the same dream,

有一晚,也许同样的梦,

grown hazy by morning.

到了早晨变得模糊。

every beginning is only a sequel, after all,

每个开始 毕竟都只是续篇,

and the book of events is always open halfway through.

而充满情节的书总是从一半开始看起。

  适合朗诵的英文诗歌篇二

Goodbye Again, Cambridge

再别康桥——徐志摩

I leave softly, gently,

轻轻的我走了,

Exactly as I came.

正如我轻轻的来;

I wave to the western sky,

我轻轻的招手,

Telling it goodbye softly, gently.

作别西天的云彩。

The golden willow at the river edge

那河畔的金柳,

Is the setting sun's bride.

是夕阳中的新娘。

Her quivering reflection

波光里的艳影,

Stays fixed in my mind.

在我的心头荡漾。

Green grass on the bank

软泥上的青荇,

Dances on a watery floor

油油的在水底招摇;

In bright reflection.

在康河的柔波里,

I wish myself a bit of waterweed

我甘心做一条水草!

Vibrating to the ripple. Of the River Cam.

那树荫下的一潭,

That creek in the shade of the great elms,

不是清泉,是天上虹

Is not a creek but a shattered rainbow, Printed on the water

揉碎在浮藻间,

And inlaid with duckweed, It is my lost dream.

沉淀着彩虹似的梦。

Hunting a dream? Wielding a long punting pole

寻梦?撑一支长篙,

I get my boat into green water, Into still greener grass.

向青草更青处漫溯,

In a flood of starlight, On a river of silver and diamond

满载一船星辉,

I sing to my heart's content.

在星辉斑斓里放歌。

But now, no, I cannot sing

但我不能放歌,

Quietness is my farewell music;

悄悄是别离的笙箫;

Even Summer insects heap silence for me

夏虫也为我沉默,

Silent is Cambridge tonight!

沉默是今晚的康桥!

I leave quietly

悄悄的我走了,

As I came quietly.

正如我悄悄的来;

Gently I flick my sleeves.

我挥一挥衣袖,

Not even a wisp of cloud will I bring away.

不带走一片云彩。

  适合朗诵的英文诗歌篇三

A Blooming Tree—Xi Murong

一棵开花的树——席慕容

May Buddha let us meet,

如何让你遇见我

in my most beautiful hours,

在我最美丽的时刻

I have prayed for it,

为这我已在佛前求了五百年

for five hundred years.

求佛让我们结一段尘缘

Buddha made me a tree,

佛於是把我化做一棵树

by the path you may take,

长在你必经的路旁

In full blossoms I'm waiting in the sun,

阳光下,慎重地开满了花

every flower carrying my previous hope.

朵朵都是我前世的盼望

As you are near, listen carefully,

当你走近,请你细听,那颤抖的叶

the quivering leaves are my waiting zeal,

是我等待的热情

As you pass by the tree,

而当你终於无视地走过

without noticing me,

在你身後落了一地的

My friend, upon the ground behind you is not the fallen petals,

朋友啊,那不是花瓣

but my withered heart.

那是我凋零的心

  适合朗诵的英文诗歌篇四

If You Forget Me—Pablo Neruda

如果你忘了我——帕布罗·聂鲁达

I want you to know one thing,

希望你知道

You know how this is.

这是我的想法

If I look at the crystal moon at the red branch of the slow autumn at my window,

当我凭窗凝望姗姗而来的秋日红枝上的明月

If I touch near the fire the impalpable ash or the wrinkled body of the log,

当我轻触火堆旁似有似无的尘烬或是褶皱层层的木柴

Everything carries me to you,

我的心儿就会飞向你

As if everything that exists.

似乎一切都有了

Aromas, light, medals,

芬芳,光明和荣誉

Or little boats that sail toward.

就像小舟荡向岛屿

those isles of your that wait for me,

那里,你等候着我

Well now. If little by little,

然而,假若

You stop loving me,

你对我的爱情淡去

I shall stop loving you,

我的爱火也会

Little by little.

渐渐熄灭。

If suddenly you forget me,

如果瞬间你忘了我

Do not look for me,

别来找我

For I shall already have forgotten you.

因为我早已把你忘怀。

If you think it long and mad,

生命

the wind of banners that passes through my life,

过往的猎猎疾风如果你嫌弃它过于悠长,疯狂

And you decide to leave me at the shore of the heart where I have roots,

而决意离我而去在我爱情所深埋的心之岸

Remember, that on that day, at that hour,

记住,彼时彼刻,

I shall lift my arms and my roots will set off to seek another land.

我将举起双臂摇断爱的根脉憩于他方。

But, if each day, each hour,

但是,如果每时每刻

You feel that you are destined for me,

如果你也感觉到你是我的真命天子

with implacable sweetness,

能共享奇妙的甜蜜

If each day a flower climbs,

如果你迎向我的红唇

up to your lips to seek me,

每天绽若鲜花

Ah my love, ah my own,

啊,我的爱人,我心里

in me all that fire is repeated,

所有的爱火将再度燃起,

In me nothing is extinguished or forgotten.

永不会消失,永不被忘记

My love feeds on your love, beloved,

我情因你爱而生,爱人啊

And as long as you live,

情长今生

it will be in your arms without leaving mine.

不离你我臂弯。


看了“适合朗诵的英文诗歌”的人还看了:

1.三分钟的英语诗歌朗诵稿

2.适合朗读的英文诗歌

3.优美英文诗歌朗诵

4.英文优美朗诵诗歌

5.英语励志诗歌朗诵稿