当前位置

首页 > 英语阅读 > 英语诗歌散文 > 关于帮助别人英语小诗

关于帮助别人英语小诗

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 1.87W 次

真正的助人者,是通过帮助别人,来提升自我人格境界的真英雄。他们不思回报,人格的完善就是最高的境界。小编精心收集了关于帮助别人英语小诗,供大家欣赏学习!

关于帮助别人英语小诗
  关于帮助别人英语小诗篇1

I Wandered Lonely as a Cloud

我如行云独自游

——William Wordsworth

威廉姆·华兹华斯

I wandered lonely as a cloud

我孤独地漫游,像一朵云

That floats on high over vales and hills,

在山丘和谷地上飘荡,

When all at once I saw a crowd,

忽然间我看见一群

A host, of golden daffodils;

金色的水仙花迎春开放,

Beside the lake, beneath the trees,

在树荫下,在湖水边,

Fluttering and dancing in the breeze.

迎着微风起舞翩翩。

Continuous as the stars that shine

连绵不绝,如繁星灿烂,

And twinkle on the milky way,

在银河里闪闪发光,

They stretched in never-ending line

它们沿着湖湾的边缘

Along the margin of a bay:

延伸成无穷无尽的一行;

Ten thousand saw I at a glance,

我一眼看见了一万朵,

Tossing their heads in sprightly dance.

在欢舞之中起伏颠簸。

The waves beside them danced;but they

粼粼波光也在跳着舞,

Out-did the sparkling waves in glee:

水仙的欢欣却胜过水波;

A poet could not but be gay,

与这样快活的伴侣为伍,

In such a jocund company:

诗人怎能不满心欢乐!

I gazed--and gazed--but little thought

我久久凝望,却想象不到

What wealth the show to me had brought:

这奇景赋予我多少财宝,——

For oft, when on my couch I lie

每当我躺在床上不眠,

In vacant or in pensive mood,

或心神空茫,或默默沉思,

They flash upon that inward eye

它们常在心灵中闪现,

Which is the bliss of solitude;

那是孤独之中的福祉;

And then my heart with pleasure fills,

于是我的心便涨满幸福,

And dances with the daffodils.

和水仙一同翩翩起舞。

  关于帮助别人英语小诗篇2

The More Loving One 让我们成为更有爱心的人

n / W.H.奥登

Looking up at the stars, I know quite well

仰望群星的时分,我一清二楚,

That, for all they care, I can go to hell,

尽管它们关怀备至,我亦有可能赴地府,

But on earth indifference is the least

可是尘世间我们丝毫不必畏惧

We have to dread from man or beast.

人类或禽兽的那份冷漠。

How should we like it were stars to burn,

倘若群星燃烧着关怀我们的激情,

With a passion for us we could not return?

我们却无法回报,我们作何感想?

If equal affection cannot be,

倘若无法产生同样的感情,

Let the more loving one be me.

让我成为更有爱心的人。

Admirer as I think I am

尽管我自视为群星的崇拜者,

Of stars that do not give a damn,

它们满不在乎,

I cannot, now I see them ,say

现在我看群星,我却难以启齿,

I missed one terribly all day.

说我成天思念一颗星星。

Were all stars to disappear or die,

倘若所有的星星消失或者消亡,

I should learn to look at an empty sky,

我应该学会仰望空荡的天空,

And feel its total dark sublime,

同时感受天空一片漆黑的崇高,

Though this might take me a little time.

虽然这样可能要花费一点时间。

  看了“关于帮助别人英语小诗”后,本站小编分享以下英语诗歌!

Dear white,

something you got to know.

亲爱的白种人,

有几件事你必须知道

When I was born,I was black.

当我出生时,我是黑色的

When I grow up,I am black.

当我长大了,我是黑色的

When I'm under the sun,

I'm black.

当我在阳光下,我是黑色的

When I'm cold,I'm black.

当我寒冷时,我是黑色的

When I'm afraid,I'm black.

当我害怕时,我是黑色的

When I'm sick,I'm black.

当我生病了,我是黑色的

When I die,I'm still black.

当我死了,我还是黑色的

You——white people,

你——白种人

When you were born,

you were pink.

当你出生时,你是粉红色的

When you grow up,

you become white.

当你长大了,变成白色的

You're red under the sun.

当你在阳光下,你是红色的

You're blue when you're cold.

你寒冷时,你是青色的

You are yellow

when you're afraid.

你害怕时,你是黄色的

You're green when you're sick.

你生病时,你是绿色的

You're gray when you die.

当你死时,你是灰色的

And you,call me“color”?

而你,却叫我“有色人种”!


看了“关于帮助别人英语小诗”的人还看了:

1.关于朋友的英语诗歌大全

2.关于帮助别人的英语谚语

3.双语励志英文小诗

4.双语经典励志小诗

5.经典简短英文小诗大全