当前位置

首页 > 英语阅读 > 英语诗歌散文 > 关于经典爱情英文诗歌欣赏

关于经典爱情英文诗歌欣赏

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 2.71W 次

海枯石烂,至死不渝的爱情一直为青年朋友们所向往。本站小编整理了关于经典爱情英文诗歌,欢迎阅读!

关于经典爱情英文诗歌欣赏
  关于经典爱情英文诗歌篇一

我将你的心带上

I Carry Your Heart with Me

我将你的心带上

I carry your heart with me

我将你的心带上

I carry it in my heart

放进我心里

I am never without it

从未分离

anywhere I go you go, my dear;

无论我前往何方都有你伴我身旁

and whatever is done by only me is your doing,

即便我单独成事

my darling

那也是出于我的爱人,你的力量

I fear no fate

面对命运我从不恐慌

for you are my fate, my sweet

只因你就是我命运的方向

I want no world for beautiful

万千世界于我皆如浮云

you are my world, my true

只因你在我眼中就是天地四方

and it’s you are whatever a moon has always meant

你永远是月亮所想表达的

and whatever a sun will always sing is you

太阳所想歌唱的

here is the deepest secret nobody knows

这秘密无人知晓,在我心底埋藏

here is the root of the root

它是根本中的根本

and the bud of the bud

稚嫩中的稚嫩

and the sky of the sky

是天上天

and of a tree called life;

生命之树在生长

which grows higher than the soul can hope

这棵树高于灵魂之期盼,

or mind can hide

高于思想之所

and this is the wonder that’s keeping the stars apart

及是造化的奇迹,能够隔离参商

I carry your heart

我将你的心带上

I carry it in my heart

放进我心里

  关于经典爱情英文诗歌篇二

SHALL I YOUR BEAUTIES WITH THE MOON COMPARE?

我能把你的美丽比作月亮吗?

By Pierre De Ronsard

作者:龙萨

Tr. Zhang Heqing

翻译:张和清

Shall I your beauties with the moon compare?

我能把你的美丽比作月亮吗?

She’s faithless, you a single purpose own.

她背信弃义,你却意志坚决。

Or to the general sun, who everywhere

或者把你比作平凡的太阳?四处

Goes common with his light? You walk alone

挥洒着一样的光芒?你孤独地行走,

And you are such that envy must despair

你如此地美丽,至而让嫉妒绝望

Of finding in my praise aught to condone,

发觉我的赞扬无以原谅,

You have no likeness since there’s naught as fair

你如此美丽,世人望尘莫及,

Yourself your god, your star, Fate’s overtone.

你是自己的上帝,自己的星宿,命运的回音。

Those mad or rash, who make some other woman your rival,

那些疯狂与鲁莽的人啊,让其他的女人与你争辉,

Hurt themselves when they would hurt you,

在伤害你的时刻,却伤害了他们自己,

So far your excellence their dearth outpaces.

你的美丽至今无人企及。

Either your body shields some noble demon,

你这个尤物啊,遮掩了某些显贵的恶魔,

Or mortal you image immortal virtue;

你不朽的躯体遮住了你流芳的美德,

Or Pallas you or first among the Graces.

你是智慧女神,亦或是美丽女人中的最美女人。

  关于经典爱情英文诗歌篇三

I loved You

I loved you; and perhaps I love you still,

我曾经爱过你;爱情,也许,

The flame, perhaps, is not extinguished; yet

在我的心灵里还没有完全消失;

It burns so quietly within my soul,

但愿它不会再去打扰你;

No longer should you feel distressed by it.

我也不想再使你难过悲伤。

Silently and hopelessly I loved you,

我曾经默默无语地,毫无指望的爱过你,

At times too jealous and at times too shy;

我既忍着羞怯,又忍受着妒忌的折磨;

God grant you find another who will love you

我曾经那样真诚,那样温柔的爱过你

As tenderly and truthfully as I.

但愿上帝保佑你,另一个人也会像我一样爱你。


看了“关于经典爱情英文诗歌”的人还看了:

1.英文爱情短诗

2.外国经典爱情诗歌欣赏

3.经典英文爱情诗

4.爱情经典诗歌欣赏

5.经典的爱情英文诗歌欣赏