当前位置

首页 > 英语阅读 > 英语诗歌散文 > 大学英语诗朗诵

大学英语诗朗诵

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 3.67K 次

适合大学生朗诵的英语诗歌都有哪些呢?下面是本站小编为大家带来大学英语诗朗诵,欢迎大家阅读欣赏!

大学英语诗朗诵
  大学英语诗朗诵1:

Whoever hath her wish, thou hast thy 'Will,'

假如女人有满足,你就得如"愿",

And 'Will' to boot, and 'Will' in overplus;

还有额外的心愿,多到数不清;

More than enough am I that vex thee still,

而多余的我总是要把你纠缠,

To thy sweet will making addition thus.

想在你心愿的花上添我的锦。

Wilt thou, whose will is large and spacious,

你的心愿汪洋无边,难道不能

Not once vouchsafe to hide my will in thine?

容我把我的心愿在里面隐埋?

Shall will in others seem right gracious,

难道别人的心愿都那么可亲,

And in my will no fair acceptance shine?

而我的心愿就不配你的青睐?

The sea all water, yet receives rain still

大海,满满是水,照样承受雨点,

And in abundance addeth to his store;

好把它的贮藏品大量地增加;

So thou, being rich in 'Will,' add to thy 'Will'

多心愿的你,就该把我的心愿

One will of mine, to make thy large 'Will' more.

添上,使你的心愿得到更扩大。

Let no unkind, no fair beseechers kill;

别让无情的"不"把求爱者窒息;

Think all but one, and me in that one 'Will.'

让众愿同一愿,而我就在这愿里。

  大学英语诗朗诵2:

So, now I have confess'd that he is thine,

因此,现在我既承认他属于你,

And I myself am mortgaged to thy will,

并照你的意旨把我当抵押品,

Myself I'll forfeit, so that other mine

我情愿让你把我没收,好教你

Thou wilt restore, to be my comfort still:

释放另一个我来宽慰我的心:

But thou wilt not, nor he will not be free,

但你不肯放,他又不愿被释放,

For thou art covetous and he is kind;

因为你贪得无厌,他心肠又软;

He learn'd but surety-like to write for me

他作为保人签字在那证券上,

Under that bond that him as fast doth bind.

为了开脱我,反而把自己紧拴。

The statute of thy beauty thou wilt take,

分毫不放过的高利贷者,你将要

Thou usurer, that put'st forth all to use,

行使你的美丽赐给你的特权

And sue a friend came debtor for my sake;

去控诉那为我而负债的知交;

So him I lose through my unkind abuse.

于是我失去他,因为把他欺骗。

Him have I lost; thou hast both him and me:

我把他失掉;你却占有他和我:

He pays the whole, and yet am I not free.

他还清了债,我依然不得开脱。

  大学英语诗朗诵3:

If thy soul check thee that I come so near,

你的灵魂若骂你我走得太近,

Swear to thy blind soul that I was thy 'Will,'

请对你那瞎灵魂说我是你"心愿",

And will, thy soul knows, is admitted there;

而"心愿",她晓得,对她并非陌生;

Thus far for love my love-suit, sweet, fulfil.

为了爱,让我的爱如愿吧,心肝。

'Will' will fulfil the treasure of thy love,

心愿将充塞你的爱情的宝藏,

Ay, fill it full with wills, and my will one.

请用心愿充满它,把我算一个,

In things of great receipt with ease we prove

须知道宏大的容器非常便当,

Among a number one is reckon'd none:

多装或少装一个算不了什么。

Then in the number let me pass untold,

请容许我混在队伍中间进去,

Though in thy stores' account I one must be;

不管怎样说我总是其中之一;

For nothing hold me, so it please thee hold

把我看作微末不足道,但必须

That nothing me, a something sweet to thee:

把这微末看作你心爱的东西。

Make but my name thy love, and love that still,

把我名字当你的爱,始终如一,

And then thou lovest me, for my name is 'Will.'

就是爱我,因为"心愿"是我的名字。

大学英语诗朗诵