当前位置

首页 > 商务英语 > 银行英语 > 办理银行业务时常用口语

办理银行业务时常用口语

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 1.3W 次

小编说:你知道在银行办理储蓄业务时常用口语有哪些么?快拿小本本记住!

办理银行业务时常用口语

What's the interest rate for the savings account?

储蓄存款的利率是多少?

Do you pay interest on this account?

这种存款付给利息吗?

Please tell me what the annual interest rate is.

请告诉我年利率是多少。

Interest is paid at the rate of 1% per annum at present.

目前每年的利率是1%。

It allows you to earn a little interest on your money.

这可使你从存款中获得一点利息。

The account carries interest of 4%.

该存款有4%的利息。

The interest is added to your account every year.

每年的利息都加到你的存款中。

The interest rate for the savings account is 4%.

储蓄存款的利率是4%。

It varies from time to time. At present it is 6%.

(年息)每个时期都不同,现在是六厘。

  银行常用英语口语:

1.请到1号柜台。

Please go to Counter No.1.

2.您的凭证金额大写填写有误,请您重填一份,因为金额不能涂改。 The amount in figure is incorrect. Would you mind filling another one, because the voucher is invalid if altered.

3.你想开哪种帐户?

What kind of accounts do you have in your mind?

4.您的账面余额为5600美元。

The balance on your account is five thousand six hundred US dollars.

5.你想开一个活期存款帐户吗?

Would you like to open a current account?

6.请您把名字签在线上面。

Please sign your name on the dotted line, please.

7.这是你的存折,存取款时请带来。

Here is your passbook. Please bring it with you when you deposit or withdraw money.

8.对不起,这张是假币。

I'm sorry. This note is counterfeit.

9.按我国的法规和国际惯例,要没收假币,请您合作。

According to China's regulations and international practices, forged notes must be confiscated, thank you for your cooperation.

10.您在我行有储蓄账户吗?

Do you have a savings account in our bank?

11.开一个账户有什么手续?

What is the procedure for opening an account?

12.您能告诉我如何开户么?

Could you tell me how to open an account?

13.我们行的储蓄账户分为活期和定期。

We have demand deposit and time deposit for savings account.

14.我们通常对个人客户提供活期和定期存款。

We normally offer current account and fixed account to individuals.

15.抱歉,我们现在还不能开立个人支票账户。

Sorry, personal checking account is not available yet.

16.你希望在你的户头上存多少?

How much would you like to pay into your account?

17.我认为你可把钱存入银行,或留在银行暂保管起来。

You may deposit your money with the bank, or leave it here for temporary safe-keeping.

18.请填张存款单,写明要存的数额以及你的姓名,地址和工作的单位,好吗?

Would you please fill in the depositing form, giving the sum of money you're to deposit as well as your name, address and employer?

19.我想知道我能否在这兑换支票。

I'd like to know whether I can cash a cheque here.

20如果透支了怎么办?

What if I overdraw?

21.携带大额现金总还是不太安全。

It's not safe to carry large sums of cash.

22.我们目前还不受理远期支票。

We don't handle time checks at the moment.

23.请告诉我你希望怎样支款?

Please tell me how would you like to draw your money.

24.您需要在支票收款人一栏上写上收款人姓名或收款商户名称。

You need to write down the name of the payee, the name of the person or the shop you are going to pay, on the line next to ‘pay to the order of’.

25.您需要对支票背书。就是在支票背面签上您的名字。

You need to endorse the check. That is to sign your name on the back of the check.