当前位置

首页 > 商务英语 > 实用英语 > 旅游的问题的英语情景对话

旅游的问题的英语情景对话

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 2.15W 次

小编知道学习英语就是要多花时间的哦,有的同学就会见到很累,但是同学们千万不要偷懒哦,今天小编特地给大家整理了有关英语口语的情景对话跟分享一下哦,大家快点学习起来吧

旅游的问题的英语情景对话

  一.回家时迷路了该怎么办

AWell, I'm glad you're finally back. I was wondering what happened.

很高兴你终于回来了。我还在想发生了什么事。

BI feel kind of stupid.

我觉得我好笨。

AWhy?

为什么?

BWe got lost coming back. I guess I don't really know this town yet.

我们回来时迷路了,我对这个城镇还不太熟悉。

AYou got lost. You're kidding!

你迷路了,开玩笑吧!

BNo. We took a wrong turn Joseph doesn't know the town at all. So I started giving him I didn't really know where we were. So we got seriously lost.

没有。我们在某个地方转错方向。约瑟夫对这个城镇一点儿都不熟悉,所以我开始指路。但是我实在不知道我们在哪儿,所以当真就迷路了。

AYou could have called.

你可以打电话啊。

BI know I could have. But finally we asked someone where we were.

我知道,但是最后我们终于问到人了。

AYou've been gone for two hours. How could you get lost for so long?

你们出去两小时了,怎么会迷路这么久?

BGuess where we ended up.

你猜我们到哪里了。

AI don't know. Where?

不知道,哪里?

BWhen we finally decided to ask someone, they told us we were in Grangerfield.

当我们终于决定问人时,他们说我们在农场村。

AGrangerfield! You were in Grangerfield?That's a completely different town! How could you drive to a completely different town?

农场村!你们到了农场村?那是完全不同的城镇!你们怎么会开到完全不同的城镇?

BI don't person we asked had to give us directions to the highway to get back here.

不知道。我们问的那个人要我们走高速公路回到这里来。

AGrangerfield is like a dozen miles away from here.

农场村离这里有十几哩。

BI know it is. I don't know how it happened.

我知道。我不晓得这是怎么发生的。

AHmm, maybe I do.

也许我知道。

BWhat?

什么?

AMaybe I have an idea how it happened.

也许我知道这是怎么发生的。

BHow?

怎么发生的?

AYou were too busy looking at Joseph, and you weren't paying attention to the road.

你忙着看约瑟夫,你没专心看路。

BOh, that's what you think, huh?

你是那么想吗?

AYes, that's what I e the next time you go out with him to buy groceries, you'll get lost for even e six hours or so.

是的,我是那么想。也许下次你和他去杂货店买东西会迷路更久也许要六个小时。

BYou know what, Trish?

你知道吗,翠西?

AWhat?

什么?

BI hope so. I really hope so.

我希望如此,我真的希望如此。

AHah, hah! See? I guessed right. You weren't watching the road at all.

哈哈!看吧?我猜得没错,你根本没看路。

BNo, I wasn't. It's kind of hard to watch the road when Joseph is behind the wheel.

我没看路。当约瑟夫开车时,真的很难去看路.

  二.环球影城好玩吗 Universal Studios

AI hope the food here is good.

希望这里有好吃的。

BYes, it is very expensive. Maybe we shouldn't have come here.

是啊,好贵,也许不该来的。

ABut the guidebook says a lot of the stars come we are spending three days in Hollywood, I want to see at least one star.

但是旅行指南上说很多明星会来这里。如果我们在好莱坞待上三天,我至少要看到一个明星。

BI think we might not see any.

我们可能一个也看不到。

ADid you like the tour of Universal Studios?

环球影城好玩吗?

BI thought it was O.K. But it really was too I think they should show people more. The exhibits should be more interesting.

我觉得还好,不过真的太热了。而且他们应该多一些有趣的表演。

AI thought it was great. Didn't you like the special effects rooms?

我觉得很不错啊。你不喜欢特效室吗?

BYes, but I still think it could be better.

喜欢,但是还可以更好才是。