当前位置

首页 > 商务英语 > 常用商务英语口语 > 巧嘴秘书情景对话 第17期:写信

巧嘴秘书情景对话 第17期:写信

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 3.56K 次

Unit 18

巧嘴秘书情景对话 第17期:写信
第十八单元

Conversation 1

会话 1

A:What can I do for you,Mr. Backer?

A:贝克先生,有什么我能为您做的吗?

B:Miss Yang, I will dictate some letters to you this se make preparations for taking dictations.

B:杨小姐,今天上午我要口述几封信,请做好准备记录口述。

A:Yes. Would you want me to take them in shorthand or record them on a cassette tape?

A:好的。您看是用速记的方式记录,还是用录音带记录

B::You're good at shorthand. Take them in shorthand.

B:你擅长速记,就用速记吧。

A:All right, I am ready to take dictations now.

A:好的。我已准备好做笔录了。

B:You're surely a good secretary.

B:你真是一位好秘书。

A:Oh. Thanks your flatter. Let's begin now?

A:多谢夸奖。我们可以开始了吗?

B:OK.

B:好的。

Conversation 2

会话 2

A:Miss Zhang,I have an important letter which I need you to prepare for me. Could you do it now?

A:张小姐,我有一封重要的信要你替我准备。你现在有空吗?

B:Sure. Would you like it typed or handwritten?

B:有空。你是要打的还是要手写的?

A:It is a business letter,so please type it on the company stationery.

A:这是一封商业书信,因此请将它打在公司的信笺上。

B:Please give me the materials about the letter.

B:请把这封信的相关资料给我。

A:Here you are.

A:给你。

B:I will finish it as soon as possible. Shall I sign this letter in your name?

B:我会尽快完成它。我要不要在这封信上签上您的名字?

A:No,you needn't. Give it to me after you finish typing it.

A:不,不用。打完后你把它给我好了。