职场英文口语 第148期:员工纪律(4)
This may lead to disciplinary action but it may be for the best.
这可能会导致惩罚性的措施,但这是出于好意。Oh it's all very serious but I suppose I've got to do it.
这太严肃了,但我想我不得不做。Good luck!
祝你好运!
Anna! Darling! What's wrong?
安娜!亲爱的!怎么了?I saw Paul and he said you're in a bit of a mood.
我看到保罗了,他说你心情不好。It's not a mood Rachel.
不是心情的问题,瑞秋。Can we talk please…now?
我们现在能谈谈吗?Yeah. Yeah sure.
当然。Let's sit here, shall we – not in that chair – that's my favourite.
让我们坐这里好吗,不是那个椅子,那是我最喜欢坐的。Rachel, I wanted to let you know that you've made some serious mistakes.
瑞秋,我想让你知道,你犯了严重的错误。You have really upset our new client – and you think it's ok to sell second hand plastic oranges.
你惹怒了我们的新客户,你认为给他们二手塑料橙子没关系。Calm down.
冷静It's business, darling.
这是生意,亲爱的。It's not good business Rachel.
这不是好生意,瑞秋。These mistakes cannot happen again.
这些错误不能再犯了。If they do I will have to take matters higher and it could result in disciplinary action.
如果再犯,我会向上级反应,这会导致惩罚性的措施。Oh! You're quite scary for a short girl.
你这小个子姑娘还挺会吓人啊。That was unnecessary!
这太没必要了!But well done Anna for keeping cool and calm in a difficult situation.
但是干得好安娜,在这种困境中保持冷静。Let's hope Rachel has got the message.
希望瑞秋能明白你的意思。Here is a reminder of the phrases you could use when giving someone a verbal warning…
这些是当你给某人口头警告时会用到的表达。