当前位置

首页 > 商务英语 > 商务英语 > 商务英语接客口语对话

商务英语接客口语对话

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 2.68W 次

商务英语是以适应职场生活的语言要求为目的,内容涉及到商务活动的方方面面。那么你想学一些常用的接待客户商务英语口语吗?下面本站小编为大家带来商务英语接客口语对话,欢迎大家学习!

商务英语接客口语对话
  商务英语接客口语对话1:

A:Good morning,Mr. Smith. Welcome to Wuhan.

A:早上好!史密斯先生,欢迎来到武汉。

B:Good morning!

B:早上好!

A:Mr. Smith,did you have a good journey?

A:史密斯先生,旅途愉快吗?

B:l just feel a little tired. You know,It took me 16 hours to get here.

B:只是有点儿累,你知道到这儿需要16个小时。

A:You must take a rest today.

A:你今天得好好休息。

B:That's very kind of you, but I can do without a rest. I have long wanted to have a talk with you about the possibility of business between us.

B:你太好了。但是我不休息也可以。我一直想和你们谈 我们之间商业往来的可能性。

A: We welcome good business. Anyhow,we know you must get tired by the flight,so we arrange a meeting tomorrow. Today you can have a good rest.

A:我们欢迎有意义的业务往来。但是,我们知道你旅途 一定很劳累,所以我们把会议安排到了明天。今天你 可以好好休息一下。

B:Thank you very much.

B:非常感谢。

A:We hope your stay here a pleasant one!

A:我们希望你在这里过得愉快。

B:l believe I will.

B:我相信我会的。

  商务英语接客口语对话2:

A:Excuse me, but are you Mr. Smith from Britain?

A:对不起,您是从英国来的史密斯先生吗?

B:Yes, I am.

B:是的,我是。

A:I'm from Textile Import and Export Corporation. I've come to meet you. My name is Zhang Yong.

A:我是纺织品进出口公司的,我是来接您的,我叫张勇。

B:How do you do, Mr. Zhang? I'm glad to meet you.

B:你好,张先生,很高兴见到你。

A:How do you do, Mr. Smith? Let me help you with your luggage.

A:你好,史密斯先生,让我帮你拿行李吧。

B:Thank you very much.

B:非常感谢。

A:Did you have a good trip?

A:旅途愉快吗?

B:On the whole, not too bad.

B:总的来说还不错。

A:Anyhow, it’s a long way to China, isn't it? And I think you must be very tired.

A:不管怎样,来中国的路程漫漫,不是吗?我想你一定很累了。

B:Yes, I am,rather. But I’lI be all right by tomorrow and ready for business.

B:是的,我确实蛮累的,不过,明天我就会好的,准备谈生意。

A: I wish you a pleasant stay here.

A:祝您在这儿过得愉快。

B:Thank you.

B:谢谢。

A:Now, Mr. Smith, if all is ready, we'd better start for the hotel.

A:史密斯先生,如果一切都准备好了,我们最好动身去宾 馆吧。

B:I’d like ’s go.

B:好的,我们走吧。

A:This way, please. Our car is waiting over there.

A:请这边走,我们的车在那边等着。

  商务英语接客口语对话3:

A:Hi,Mr. Wang. Do you feel like going boating with me?

A:王先生,你好,你愿意跟我去划船吗?

B : Sounds interesting, I haven't gone boating for some time now. and what time?

B:好极了!我已有好长一段时间没有去划船了。什么时 候去?

A:How about tomorrow afternoon?

A:明天下午如何?

B:Sure. Where shall I meet you?

B:好的。我们在哪里见面?

A:At the gate of the park.

A:公园门口。

B:Great. I look forward to meeting you.

B:太好了。期待着见你。

A:See you then.

A:到时见。

B:See you.

B:再见。

  商务英语接客口语对话4:

A:Miss Yang,have you met Mr. Longman?

A:杨小姐,你认识朗曼先生吗?

B:No, I haven't

B:不认识。

A: Then let me make an introduction. This is Miss Yang. She works at the Bank of China. And this is Mr. Longman. He works In the Pacific Insurance Company.

A:那我来作个介绍。这是杨小姐,在中国银行工作。这 是朗曼先生,在太平洋保险公司工作。

B:I'm glad to meet you.

B:很高兴认识你。

C:lt's nice to meet you. Only if I could have met you earlier!

C:很高兴认识你。真是相见恨晚呀!

B: Could you make it a little clearer?

B:为什么?

C:We have a lot of business to do with your bank. And there is a Chinese saying: “ It's easier to do anything with an acquaintance.”

C:我们同贵行有很多业务往来。中国有句俗话叫做“熟人好办事。”

B:Oh, really. And I'm sure you’ll be of great help to me in the future.

B:噢,那倒不假。相信今后你对我会有很大帮助的。

C:I'd be glad to do whatever I can for you.

C:愿效犬马之劳。

  商务英语接客口语对话5:

A:Now,lt's 8:30. We arrive just on time.

A:现在是8点30分,我们正好按时到达。

B:OK. I think I have to buy the departure tax.

B:噢,我想我得去买机场费。

A:Let me do it for you.

A:我去吧!

B:Thank you very much. Mr. Liu,I have to say good-bye now. But before that,I'd like to say it has been a very pleasant and productive trip for me. Your company has left me a very good impression, and I am deeply moved by your hospitality. I think our cooperation will be a very successful one.

B:非常感谢。刘先生,我得说再见了。在此之前我想说: 这次旅行非常愉快,并有成效;你们公司给我留下了很 好的印象,我深深地被你们的热情所感动,我想我们的 合作将会很成功的。

C:Thank you very much, Mr. Washington. You are playing a very important part in the cooperation. We hope we can hear from you soon.

C:非常感谢,华盛顿先生。你在这次活动中起着非常重 要的作用。我们期待着早日听到你们的回音。

A : Here is the receipt of the airport fee.

A:这是机场费收据。

B:Miss Li, my dear friend. Thank you very much for all your help. You are really very helpful and thoughtful. I believe Mr. Liu is very lucky to have your assistance.

B:李小姐,我亲爱的朋友。对于你给予的所有帮助我表 示非常感谢。你对我的帮助非常大,想得非常周到。 我想李先生有你做助手非常幸运。

A:Thank you. It's very kind of you to say so. I'm really happy for having worked with you for a few days. I really hope to see you again some day and we are looking forward to hearing from you.

A:谢谢。你这么说真是太好了。我很高兴与你工作这几 天,我真诚希望有一天再见到你,期待你的消息。

B:Thank you again. Bye-bye.

B:再次感谢。再见!

C:We wish you a safe and pleasant journey home.

C:祝你安全顺利到家。

A:Have a nice journey.

A:—路平安。

B:Thank you. Bye-bye.

B:谢谢。再见!

商务英语接客口语对话