当前位置

首页 > 商务英语 > 商务英语 > 日常工作中所用到的商务英语

日常工作中所用到的商务英语

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 2.2W 次

现在的英语渗入在每个人的生活角落,所以学习英语是很有必要的。小编在此献上日常的商务英语口语,希望对大家有所帮助。

日常工作中所用到的商务英语

商务英语口语:职业装

你穿这身西装看起来很职业。

You look very professional in this suit.

公司规定穿西装打领带。

The company regulates that men should wear a suit and tie.

你习惯吗?

Do you get used to it?

公司的规定可不能讨价还价啊

Company policy is not negotiable.

Company policy should be adhered to.

可以理解。这事关公司形象。

I appreciate it. It is related to company image.

你上班怎样着装?

How do you dress for work?

我们公司允许着休闲装。

Casual attire is acceptable in our company.

* Casual Fridays is allowed in our company.

那你为什么还穿这套长裤西服装?

Why are you in this pant suit ?

我今晚要出席商务晚宴。

I'll attend our business dinner .

 商务英语口语:闲聊

小道消息说,约翰可能要成为我们部门的经理。

I heard through the grapevine that John will probably become our office manager.

他是个讨厌到极点的人。

He is a pain in the neck .

为什么?

Why?

他是个马屁精。

He is a brown-nosier.

他很会拍马屁往上爬。

He is good at kissing up to get ahead.

他擅长拍老板的马屁。

He is good at sucking up to the boss.

我倒认为他挺胜任的。

But I suppose he’s well qualified.

我倒认为他很有才华。

* But I suppose he’s adequate.

* But I suppose he’s competent. But I suppose he has lots of talents.

你是从哪儿听到这个谣言的?

How did you get wind of the rumor?

我可不是一个传谣者

I am not a rumor-monger.

好了,别聊了,继续工作吧。

Lets stop gossiping and get back to work.

 商务英语口语:企此文化

你们公司的企业文化是什么?

What’s your corporate culture?

我们公司鼓励员工勇于冒险。

Our company encourages risk taking.

嗯。不入虎穴,焉得虎子。

En, nothing ventured nothing gained.

我们不要为小事所累,应该专注于大事。

We shouldn’t be concerned with the small stuff.

* We shouldn’t worry about the small details.

* We shouldn’t sweat the small stuff is important to look at the big picture.

你认为你们公司注重结果吗?

Would you say you arc a results-oriented company?

的确如此。 .

Definitely.