当前位置

首页 > 商务英语 > 求职英语 > 关于上班的英语口语

关于上班的英语口语

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 5.49K 次

有很多同学认为学习英语是一件困难的事情,其实一点都不困难,今天小编特地给大家整理了有关英语口语的情景对话跟分享一下哦,学习英语的同学要认真的学习,只有英语成绩才能更快的提高哦

关于上班的英语口语

  一.昨天你没来上班

AYou didn't come to work happened?

昨天你没来上班,怎么啦?

BI had to look after my son at home.

我不得不在家里照顾我儿子。

AWhat's wrong with him?

他怎么了?

BHe has a fever.

他发烧了。

AIs he getting better now?

他现在好些了吗?

BI think k you.

是的。谢谢。

  二.我想我可能说的太多了

AKaren, do you have a minute? I'd like to ask you about something.

凯伦,你有一点时间吗?我想要问你一些事情。

BSure. What is it?

当然,有什么事呢?

AI think you can give me some have worked here longer, and I just want to know what you think.

我想你可以给我一些意见。你在这儿工作比较久,我只是想了解一下你的想法。

BI'm glad to help you. But what is it you want to ask about?

我很乐意帮你,但你需要问些什么?

AI am worried about the meeting this morning.

我很担心今天早晨的会议。

BWhy? I think the meeting went well.

为什么?我认为那个会议很顺利。

AReally?

真的吗?

BYes. But what are you worried about?

是的,但你是担心什么呢?

AI'm afraid I was too rude.

我很担心我有一点无礼。

BRude? You weren't rude at all, Annie. Why do you think you were rude?

无礼?你并没有无礼,安妮。为什么你认为你很无礼?

AWell, I maybe talked to Mr. Drummond too directly.I thought I maybe said too much. I don't want him to be angry.

嗯,我可能跟卓默德先生说得太直接了。我想我可能说的太多了,我不希望他生气。

BI understand. But really you weren't rude at said what you thought. I think he appreciates that.

我了解,但你并没有无礼。你把你想的说出来,我认为他很感激。

AReally?

真的吗?

BYes.

是的。

ABut I am new here, and I'm not sure he is used to that.

但我是新晋人员,我也不确定他是否习惯那样。

BYou mean because you are a woman?

你的意思是因为你是女人?

AYes. And he is the president of the company.

是的,而他是这间公司的总裁。

BListen, Annie. You shouldn't worry about Mr. is a very good man to work for. He is not sexist at appreciates people for their he is willing to take suggestions from men or women.

听好,安妮。你不应该担心卓默德先生。他是很好的老板,他一点都不会性别歧视。他欣赏有思想的人。而且他很乐意听取男人或女人给的建议。

AI am very happy to hear that, 's good to know I'm working in such a company.

我很高兴听到那样,凯伦。很高兴知道我能在这样的公司工作。

BI agree with you on that, Annie.I've worked for Derek Drummond for nine years now.I feel he appreciates his employees for their work, not their gender.I would never change jobs.

在那一方面我同意你的说法,安妮。我已经帮迪瑞克.卓默德工作了九年。我认为他欣赏员工的工作能力,而不是他们的性别。我绝不会换工作的。

AGood. Thank you for telling me this.

很好,谢谢你告诉我这个。

BAny time. If you have a good idea, don't be afraid to speak is a company that appreciates initiative.

任何时间,如果你有什么好的意见,不要害怕说出来。这个公司是欣赏提议的