当前位置

首页 > 商务英语 > 旅游英语 > 简短旅游英语口语带翻译

简短旅游英语口语带翻译

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 2.39W 次

英语是一门语言,语言就应强调 听,说 能力,如何强化这方面的能力,提高口语教学水平,应采取几种有效的方法:一、注重课堂口语教学二、开设第二课堂搞好口语教学。本站小编整理了简短旅游英语口语带翻译,欢迎阅读!

简短旅游英语口语带翻译
  简短旅游英语口语带翻译一

Ticket,please. A window or aisle seat, sir.

请出示机票。你是要靠窗的还是要靠通道的座位,先生。

I'd like a seat in the smoking section.

我想要吸烟间里靠窗的座位。

Put your bags on the scale.

请把您的旅行包放在秤上。

What's the weight limit?

重量限制是多少?

May I carry this satchel?

我可以带着这个小提包吗?

Your boarding pass,sir.

这是您的登机证,先生。

Have a good flight, sir.

祝您飞行顺利,先生。

I have two pieces of baggage to check in.

我有两件行李要办托运手续。

Do you have any hand baggage?

您还有手提行李吗?

These are your baggage checks.

这是您的行李提单。

Which would you like to have, aisle seats or windows eats.

您二位喜欢什么座位,靠通道的还是靠窗的。

We'd like to have one window seat definitely, in then on smoking section.

我们一定要一个靠窗的座位,在不抽烟区。

Here are your boarding passes.

给您登机牌。

  简短旅游英语口语带翻译二

Leisure Travel Agency. May I help you?

这里是休闲旅行社。要我帮忙吗?

I'd like to make a plane reservation to Shanghai,China.

我想预定一个去中国上海的机位。

Let me see what's a vailable…yes,Air China has a flight on March 28th at 7∶30 in theevening.

让我看看有什么班机……有了,中国航空公司在3月28日晚上7点半有一班飞机。

I'll need an economy ticket.

我需要一张经济舱的机票。

One way trip or round trip?

单程还是来回?

What's the fare please?

请问票价是多少?

Economy fare for one way trip from New York to Shanghai is $

从纽约到上海的经济舱单程票价是800美元。

Is my ticket confirmed then?

那我的机票确认了吗?

Please arrive at the airport one hour before departure.

请在起飞前一小时到达机场。

May I have your flight number,please?

请问您的航班号码?

My flight number is 232 leaving JFK Airport at 10∶00in the morning on July 10.

我的航班号码是232,7月10日上午10点,从JFK机场出发。

You're flying economy class. Is that correct?

您乘坐的是经济舱,对吗?

Enjoy your flight.

祝您旅途愉快。

I'd like to reserve a flight to Tokyo for the first of October.

我想预订10月1日飞往东京的航班。

How do you want fly coach or first class?

您要订二等票还是一等票?

Is there any difference in price?

票价有什么不同?

We have several flights from New York to Los Angeleson October1.

10月1日,我们有好几个由纽约飞往洛杉矶的班机。

When do I have to check in?

何时登记办理乘机手续?

You have to be there forty-five or an hour before the departure.

您必须在出发前45分钟或1小时到机场。

Do I have to confirm my plane reservation?

我必须确认我预定的机票吗?

  简短旅游英语口语带翻译三

Look,a pair of eagles from North America.

瞧,一对北美洲的鹰。

What are those repulsive-looking birds of prey in the cage beside them?

在鹰旁边的笼子里关着的那些面目可憎的猛禽是什么?

Those long-tailed, multicolored parrots are a delight to the eye.

那些长尾巴、五彩缤纷的鹦鹉真是好看极了。

We'd better go and see the carniverous animals.

我们最好去看食肉动物。

Just feast your eyes on that majestic lion prancing about its cage!

尽情欣赏一下在笼子里窜来窜去的大狮子吧。

He seems fully aware of being“the king of beasts”。

他似乎完全意识到自己是“兽中之王”。

Those sleek leopards are very fascinating.

那些养得壮壮的豹非常迷人。

Those white and black giant pandas are gentle and lovable,though.

那些皮色黑白相间的大熊猫温顺可爱。

Look,the foxes seem to be dead asleep.

瞧,那些狐狸似乎睡得很甜。

Do you like to watch those aquatic animals?

你喜欢看那些水栖动物吗?

Have you ever seen a giant salamander?

你见过娃娃鱼吗?

I hear it is very much like a baby.

听说这种鱼长得很像娃娃。

That big,lazy seal is climbing onto the bank.

那只懒洋洋的大海豹正往岸上爬。

You're really attracted by the seals,aren't you?

你真的被那些海豹迷住了,不是吗?


看了“简短旅游英语口语带翻译”的人还看了:

1.中小学优秀作文范文

2.关于法制教育的手抄报a3

3.经典励志语录

4.旅游中常用的简单英语会话

5.关于旅游的英语短对话