当前位置

首页 > 商务英语 > 办公室英语 > 日常工作中的英语对话

日常工作中的英语对话

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 4.12K 次

现在英语已经渗透入各行各业,想要一份理想的工作,一定要学好英语。小编在此献上职场英语,希望对大家有所帮助。

日常工作中的英语对话

职场口语:你只是工作压力太大.担心过多而已

a:good morning. how are you?

早上好.你怎么了?

b:i'm very worried , doctor

医生.我很担心.

a:oh? what are you worried about?

哦?你在担心什么?

b:i'm afraid that i'm very ill.

我担心我好像病的很严重.

a:i'm sorry to hear that. why do you think so?

听你这么说我感到很遗憾.为什么这么认为呢?

b:because i feel tired all the time, even when i wake up in the morning. i find it very difficult to do any work. i have no appetite.

因为我一直感觉很疲惫.甚至是我早晨刚刚起床.我感觉我做工作也很吃力.胃口也不好.

a:how do you sleep?

睡眠怎么样?

b:very badly, doctor.

非常不好.

a:are you worricd about anything?

你是不是总是担心什么事?

b:well , yes , i am. 1'm worried about my work. i've just taken a new job. i earn a lot of money but it's difficult work. i'm always afraid of making a mistake.

喔.是的.我很担心我的工作.我刚找了个新工作.我可以赚很多钱.但是工作太难了.我总是担心会出错.

a:well, there's nothing very much wrong with you. you're working too hard and worrying too much.

喔.你没什么病.你只是工作压力太大.担心过多而已.

职场口语:职场新人向老员工介绍自己

w: hello, let me introduce myself. my name is wang jufeng.

你好,让我自我介绍一下。我叫王巨峰。

s: pleased to meet you. i'm geoff snowdon. i haven't seen you around before.

很高兴认识你,我叫吉奥夫·斯诺登。我过去没有见过你呀。

w: no. i've just started work for ibm. i'm in the sales department.

对。我刚来ibm工作,在销售部。

s: what do you do there?

你在那做什么工作?

w: oh, i'm on the market research side. and you?

哦,我是搞市场调研的。你呢?

s: well, i've been with ibm for years. i'm mr. field's personal assistant. he is the after sale service director.

哦,我已经在ibm工作好几年了。我是菲尔德先生的个人助理。他是售后服务部主任。

w: ah, i haven't met him. is he at the party here?

啊,我还不认识他。他来参加这次聚会了吗?

s: yes, that's him. let me introduce you.

来了,他就在那,让我为你介绍一下。

 职场英语:主管询问工作进度

A: Kim, have you made contact with Mr. Lee?金姆,你跟李先生联系上了没有?

B: Not yet, Mr. Wang. But I’m working on it.还没有,王先生。我正在联系。

A: What seems to be the problem?是怎么回事?

B: I just keep getting a busy signal.我打的时候老是占线。

A: Maybe his phone is out of order. Anyway, keep working on it. I really need an answer about the contract I sent him.也许是他的电话坏了。不管怎么样,继续联系吧。我确实想知道他对那份合同的回应。

B: All right, I’ll let you know when I get through.好的,接通了我就告诉你。