当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 实用生活英语口语 > 流行美语脱口说:美剧里常见口语(2)

流行美语脱口说:美剧里常见口语(2)

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 4.26K 次
流行美语脱口说:美剧里常见口语(2)


clear out of sth: 从某一个(危险)的地方撤出去

We need to clear out of the room, so they can prepare for the next event.

我们要撤出这个房间,这样他们就可以为接下来的活动做准备.

As soon as you hear the fire alarm you need to clear out of the building as soon as possible.

当你听到警报的时候,你必须尽快从楼里撤出来.


流行美语脱口说:美剧里常见口语(2) 第2张


no dice: 没门,做梦

I asked my Dad if I could borrow his car, but he said no dice.

我问我老爸能不能借他的车,他说不行.

My sister said no dice when I asked her if I could come to the club with her.

我问我姐姐我能不能和她一起去俱乐部,她说"你别做梦了".


流行美语脱口说:美剧里常见口语(2) 第3张


call the shots: 拿主意,做决定

Why do you always get to call the shots? I want to make some decisions too.

为什么总是你拿主意?我也想做做决定.

Don't ask me when we get off work, I don't call the shots around here.

不要问我几点下班,在这儿我说了可不算.


流行美语脱口说:美剧里常见口语(2) 第4张


what's with you? 你怎么啦?

Duran, what's with you, you seem very sad today.

Duran,你怎么了,你今天看起来很不高兴.

I don't know what's with her today; she's been smiling all day. Must have been a good date!

我不知道今天她发生了什么事情,她一天都在笑,肯定过了一个很愉快的约会.


流行美语脱口说:美剧里常见口语(2) 第5张


run a tight ship 对人或者事情很严格很严厉

My mother runs a tight ship; she makes me mop the floor every day.

我妈妈对我要求很严格,要我天天拖地.

Coach makes us run 10kms before very practice. He runs a tight ship.

教练让我们每次比赛前跑10千米,他真的很严格.


流行美语脱口说:美剧里常见口语(2) 第6张


watch your back: 小心,当心点

It's a very dangerous situation, you really need you watch you back to avoid getting hurt.

情形很危险,你要小心,以免受伤.


流行美语脱口说:美剧里常见口语(2) 第7张


side with someone: 偏向谁,支持谁=take someone's side

The mayor decided to side with the workers in the strike.

在这次罢工潮中,市长决定偏向工人这边.

If the judge sides with me, I win the case!

如果法官偏向我的话,我的官司赢定了.


流行美语脱口说:美剧里常见口语(2) 第8张


off the charts: 破记录

His grade is off the charts. Nobody's ever scored that high on that test.

他的成绩破记录了,没有人可以在那个考试中得到那么高的成绩.

She's the fastest swimmer on the team. Her time is off the charts.

她是队里最快的游泳运动员.她的成绩已经破记录了.


流行美语脱口说:美剧里常见口语(2) 第9张


go along with sb:支持,赞成

Please go along with us on this. Why are you being so difficult?

这次能不能顺着我们的意思.你怎么这么不好相处?

I'll go along with you this time, but if you're wrong. I'll never trust you again.

这次我就顺着你,如果你再错,我可再也不信你了.


流行美语脱口说:美剧里常见口语(2) 第10张


see through sb:看穿某人

I could see through him, I knew he was a liar. 我能看穿他,他是一个骗子.

Mom saw through me. She knew I skipped school today.老妈能看透我,她知道我今天逃课.