当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 实用生活英语口语 > 电影口语任你学 第16期:​魔法奇缘 Enchanted

电影口语任你学 第16期:​魔法奇缘 Enchanted

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 2.92K 次

You, OK?

电影口语任你学 第16期:​魔法奇缘 Enchanted
你没事吧?

I'm fine.

我没事。

Are you OK?

你没事吧?

I'm fine.

我没事。

You see, I've been wandering very far and long I'm afraid nobody's been nice to me.

你看,我今晚已经徘徊很长时间了。我担心没人会善意地对待我。

Right. Ok, you sure you're all right?

好了,好吧,你肯定没事吗?

Oh,yes.

哦,是的。

You need me to call somebody for you?

你需要我帮你叫什么人吗?

Well, I don't think they'd hear you from here.

那个,我觉得他们听不到你的声音。

I want to go on a date.

我想去约会。

What's a date?

什么约会?

We go out to we talk about ourselves. Our likes and our dislikes. Our interests. A date.

我们出去吃饭。谈谈我们自己。谈谈我们喜欢的和不喜欢的东西,也就是我们的兴趣爱好。这样一个约会。

1. 担心
What's the matter?
你怎么了?
Is something bothering you?/Are you okay?/Are you all right?
你没事吧?
What's going on?
到底怎么回事?
What happened?/What's happening?
发生什么事了?
Is something on your mind?/Do you have something on your mind?
你有什么心事吗?
What are you worried about?/What's on your mind?
你担心什么?
You look serious.
你怎么那么严肃。
You look sad today.
你今天看上去很悲伤。
You don't look very happy today.
你今天怎么满脸的不高兴。
You look exhausted./You look very tired./You look worn-out.
你看起来很疲惫。
Something is wrong with you today./You're not yourself today./You seem different today.
你今天有点儿不大对劲。
2. 约会
What time will you be in?
您什么时候在?
What time will you be able to see me?
您什么时候可以见我?
She stood you up last night.
她昨晚放你鸽子啦?
I guess she's trying to play hard-to-get.
大概想跟我玩欲擒故纵的游戏吧!
"play hard-to-get"也可以说成"play tough-to-get"。
Are you/will you be free this afternoon?
你今天下午有空吗?
How about tomorrow morning?
明天上午怎么样?
Yes, I'll be free then.
好,那时我有空。
No, I won't be free then. But I'll be free tomorrow.
不行,那时我没空。但是我明天有空。
Shall we meet at the school gate?
我们在校门口见面好吗?
All right. See you then.
好,那时见。
How about going for a drink together?
一起去喝一杯怎么样?
What time shall we go?
我们什么时间去?
Well, you can hook me up, maybe?
嗯,也许你可以帮我介绍一下?
"hook up"是"connection"的意思,相当于中文里的介绍、认识之类的词,并不单指男女之间的认识。比如某人正在找份工作,他的朋友刚好有人认识。他就可以跟这位朋友说"Hey! Since you're a friend of Tom, why don't you hook me up?"(嘿!既然你是汤姆的朋友,帮我介绍一下吧!)
I heard that he is already seeing somebody.
我听说他已经有了交往的对象了!
美国人关于交友的用词和我们有些不同。这里的"he is seeing somebody"有可能指他刚开始和某人交往,也可能指他和对方已经交往了一阵子。还有一个美国人常用来形容他们的感情状况的词是"relationship"。
They broke up last week.
他们上个星期分手了。
"break up"是“关系中止”的意思,不限于男女之间的关系。"break-up"是分手的名词形。如:"They had an ugly break-up."(他们很不愉快地分手了。)
I'm dating her.
我正在跟她约会喔!
和某人约会除了用"date",还可以用"romance"这个字。比如:"A and B have been dating for years."可以说成:"A and B have been romancing for years.",均为A和B爱情长跑多年的意思。注意名词的"date"和"appointment"不可混用。"appointment"是男女以外的约会,如医生、工作面谈的约会。