当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 英语突破情景对话 > 关于服务员和顾客英语对话

关于服务员和顾客英语对话

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 2.81W 次

英语学科作为一门语言教学,不仅仅是语言知识的学习以及技能的掌握,更应该是两种语言与文化之间的对话教学。今天本站小编整理了一些关于服务员和顾客英语对话,欢迎阅读!

关于服务员和顾客英语对话
  服务员和顾客英语对话一

服务员:

Are you ready to order now?

您准备好点餐了吗? 外语学习教材

迈克:

Yes. I'll have some salad, roast beef, and mashed potatoes.

是的.给我来点儿色拉.烤牛肉和土豆泥.

服务员:

How do you want the beef? Rare, medium, or well-done?

牛肉怎么做呢?你比较喜欢生的.中等熟度的.还是完全熟的牛排?

迈克:

Well-done.

完全熟的. 外语学习考试

服务员:

Sure. Do you want to drink anything?

好的.您要喝点什么吗?

迈克:

Do you have coffee or tea?

你们这儿有咖啡或者茶吗?

服务员:

Yes, we have both. Which one would you like, coffee or tea?

是的.我们都有.您想要哪个?咖啡还是茶?

迈克:

Iced tea, please.

来杯冰茶.谢谢.

  服务员和顾客英语对话二

Waiter(W):Good evening,madam and you have a reservation?

晚上好,先生女士,请问你有预订吗?

Guest(G):Yes,I’m son.我是Johnson.。

W:This way,please, is your this all right?

这边请,Johnson.先生。这是你的座位,可以吗?

G:Thank ’s nice,indeed.谢谢,非常好。

W:My ’s the menu.(After a while)Are you ready to order now,madam and sir?

不客气,这是菜单。(一会儿后)你们准备点菜了吗?先生女士。

G:No,we are still looking at the see,this is our first trip to you recommend us some Chinese dishes?

还没,我们还在看菜单呢。你看,这是我们第一次来中国,你可以给我们推荐一些中国菜吗?

W:How much would you spend?你大概消费多少钱呢?

G:I don’t care about money.I’d like to have some good dishes of Chinese characteristics.

钱不是问题,我想要一些好的有中国特色的菜。

W:Yes,d you like shrimps with tomato,fried prawns, Peking Duck ,sweet and sour boneless pork, red-cooked eggplant, Steamed mandarin fish and fish balls soup鱼丸汤?Six dishes and one soup,is that all right?

好的,先生,你想要茄汁虾仁、油焖大虾,北京片皮鸭,古老(咕噜)肉,红烧茄子、清蒸桂花鱼和鱼丸汤,六菜一汤,可以吗?

G:It sounds very nice,thank ’ll take them all.

听起来不错,谢谢。我们全要了。

W:Would you like something to drink?需要点些喝吗?

G:Yes,two beers and one orange squash,please.

要的,两听啤酒和一杯橙汁。

(After some time)过了一段时间

W:Is everything all right?菜肴还可口吗?

G:It’s delicious.非常美味

W:Would you like anything else?还要些别的吗?

G:Yes.I think we’ll have some dessert d you tell us what you’ve got?

是的,我想我们现在要一些甜品,可以告诉我们你们都有哪些甜点吗?

W:We have pancake,pie,pudding,ice-cream,fruit…

我们有煎饼、派、布丁、冰淇淋、水果

G:Two apple pies and one hot what have you got in the way of ice-cream?

两个苹果派、煎薄饼、你们的冰淇淋都有什么口味的?

W:We have ice-cream of all flavors such as vanilla,double flavour,red bean and pineapple sundaes.

冰淇淋有香草味,复合口味,红豆味,波萝圣代.

G:Please bring us one vanilla ice-cream and two pineapple sundaes.

请给我们一个香草冰淇淋和两个菠萝圣代.

W:Would you like some fruit?.

需要一些水果吗?

G:Have you got fresh lychees?你们有新鲜的荔枝吗?

W:I am sorry,but it is out of season I suggest fresh pine-apples?

很抱歉,但现在过季了,我建议新鲜的菠萝可以吗?

G:No,thanks.不用,谢谢。

W:All right,I’ll be back soon.好的,马上就来。

  服务员和顾客英语对话三

A:Good morning, sir. Can I help you?

早上好,先生,有什么可以为您服务的?

B:I'm due to check out tomorrow, but I'd like to extend my stay by two days.

我明天应该结账,但是我还想再住两天。

A:Could I have your name and room number?

我可以问一下您的姓名和房间号吗?

B:Tom Black in Room 207.

汤姆·布莱克,207房间。

A:Please wait a moment, Mr. Black. I'll have to check the reservation records... I'm sorry, but we are expecting several tour groups to arrive today. They have booked all the rooms on the 10th floor.

请稍等,布莱克先生。我得查一下预订记录……对不起,今天我们要接待几个旅行团。他们预定了10层的所有房间。

B:What can be done then?

那怎么办呢?

A:If you don't mind transferring to another room, we may manage it for you. We usually have cancellations or no-shows.

如果您愿意搬到另外一个房间住,我们可以为您安排一下。我们通常会有取消的预订或者没有来的客人。

B:That's quite all right. Thank you.

那太好了,谢谢你。

A:It's my pleasure.

愿意为您服务。

>>>下一页更多“服务员与顾客英语情景对话”
  服务员和顾客英语对话四

A:Hello, sir. Have you reserved already?

您好,先生。您预订了房间了吗?

B:No, is there a single room left?

没有,还有空的单人间吗?

A:Yes, how long will you intend to stay?

有,您打算住多久?

B:For a week or so. Do you give discount for a week or more?

大概一个星期吧。你们对住一个星期或更久的顾客打折吗?

A:Yes, we give 5% discount for a week and 12% for 2 weeks.

有折扣,对住一个星期的顾客我们打95折,两个星期的打88折。

B:All right. I will take a room for a week. Here is my passport.

好的,我在这里住一个星期。这是我的护照。

  服务员和顾客英语对话五

A:Hello, reservation desk. How can I help you?

您好。预约服务。我能为您做什么?

B:I’d like to book a room.

我想要订一个房间。

A:What kind of room would you like, Ma’am? We got single rooms, double rooms, standard rooms, suites and deluxe suites.

您需要什么样的房间,女士?我们有单人间,双人间,标准间,套间和豪华套间。

B:What’s the rate for a standard room?

标准间的价格是多少?

A:$79 a night.

79美元每晚。

B:I’d like a standard room.

我想订一个标准间。

A:What date would you check in, Ma’am?

请问您几号入住?

B:December 23rd, please.

12月23日。

A:How long do you plan to stay?

您计划住几天?

B:4 days.

4天。

A:Could you give me your name and phone number?

能告诉我您的名字和电话号码吗?

B:Nancy Brown. My phone number’s 709 678 y Brown。

我的电话是7096785643。

A:Thanks. What time will you arrive?

谢谢。您会在几点到达?

B:Around 3pm.

大概下午3点。

A:Very good. Your reservation confirmation number is NB13579. Thank you for booking in our hotel. Can I help you with anything else today?

好的。您的预约确认号码是NB13579。谢谢您选择我们的旅馆。还有什么其他事我可以帮您吗?

B:No, that’s it. Thank you very much.

没有了。谢谢。


猜你喜欢:

1.餐馆服务员与顾客的英文对话

2.关于与服务员点餐英语对话

3.关于常用餐厅英语对话

4.有关餐厅点菜英语对话

5.关于吃饭的英语情景对话