当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 英语突破情景对话 > 简单实用的商业英语对话

简单实用的商业英语对话

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 4.26K 次

作为一名商业人士,你想学习一些简单实用的英语口语吗?下面本站小编为大家带来简单的商业英语对话,欢迎大家学习!

简单实用的商业英语对话
  简单商业英语对话1:

A: Hello, David, good to see you a-gain.

A:您好,大卫,很高兴再次见到您。

B: Hello, Tom. How's business?

B:您好,汤姆,生意怎么样?

A: Oh, can't complain.

A:噢,还不错。

B: And the family?

B:家人怎么样?

A: Fine, thanks.

A:很好,谢谢。

B: Good. Tom, I'd like to introduce a colleague, Quentin Richardson. Quenti’s just joined us from EA, and he served for after you from now on. He'll be your day-to-day contact.

B:好的,汤姆,我给你介绍一位同事,昆汀·理查德森。昆汀刚刚从EA公司来到我们公司工作,从现在起,他将为您服务。他是您的日常联络员。

C: Hello, Mr. Thomas.

C:您好,托马斯先生。

A: Tom , please. "Mr. Thomas" makes me sound old.

A:请叫我汤姆吧托马斯先生"听起来老气横秋的。

C: Fine, Tom. I'm Quentin. I look for-ward to working with you.

C:好的,汤姆,我叫昆汀。我盼望和您一起工作。

B: I want you to take good care of him , Quentin. He is one of our best customers.

B:昆汀,我想让你好好关照他。他是我们最好的客户之一。

C: I'll do my best.

C:我会尽力的。

B: I'm sure you will, Quentin.

B:昆汀,我想你会的。

C: Well, to start the ball rolling, how about having lunch together?

C:那么,作为开始,我们先一起吃个午饭怎么样?

A: You know all my favorite restaurants, David.

A:大卫,你可知道我最爱去的饭店。

  简单商业英语对话2:

A: Good morning. Hudson Textile Company.

A:早上好!这里是哈德逊纺织品公司。

B: Good morning. Could I speak to. Mr. White, please?

B:早上好!请叫怀特先生听电话。

A: Yes. Hold the line, please... Hello, I'm afraid Mr. White is completely snowed under at present. He shouldn't be free until 11 o'clock. Can I take a message?

A:好的,请稍等……喂,怀特先生现在根本走不开,直到11点才有空。需要我转告一下吗?

B: Of course. Could you ask him to call me back? It's about the sample of article No.067.

B:当然,请叫他给我回电话,是有关067号货的样品。

A: Yes. What's your name, please?

A:可以,请问您贵姓?

B: This is Aram of Trans-America Clothing.

B:我是泛美服装公司的艾拉姆。

A: Mr. Aram. Does he have your number?

A:艾拉姆先生,他有您的电话吗?

B: Yes , but I'll give it to you again. It's 82345678.

B:知道,但我还是跟你说一下,82345678。

A: Thank you, Mr. Aram. I'll give Mr. White the message.

A:谢谢,艾拉姆先生,我会转告怀特先生。

  简单商业英语对话3:

A: I can't stand the stupid guy any longer. It's unhelievable.

A:我实在不能忍受那个愚蠢的家伙了,真是不可思议。

B: Oh, my dear lady, take it easy. You should forgive a green hand like him.

B:噢,亲爱的,别放心上。原谅像他那样的新手吧!

A: He does everything so mindlessly that he is going to drive me crazy.

A:他做事总是没脑子,快把我逼疯了。

B: I suggest you talk with him and teach him how to deal with the problems.

B:我建议你和他谈谈,也教教他怎么处理那些问题。

A: I've told him how to do that several times , but he's never listened to me.

A:我告诉过他怎么做很多次了,但是他总是不昕我的。

B: Maybe you should communicate with him just like a friend , not a boss.

B:或许你应该和他以朋友的身份谈谈,而不是以上司的身份。

A: Oh , I always have difficulty in get-ting along with the staff.

A:噢,我总是和下属很难相处。

B: Just take them as your good friends and have a talk with them as we do. Make sure you won't lose your temper!

B:把他们当成你的好朋友,和他们说话就像咱俩这样。还要保证不发脾气。

A: Oh, so bad. I'm afraid I'll change the image of myself.

A:噢,太糟了。恐怕我要改变改变形象了。

B: No , it's unnecessary. Just respect the staff and their own opinions.

B:不,不需要。你只需要尊重他们和他们的想法就好了。

A: But sometimes they offer some use-less proposals, awfully useless.

A:但是他们有时候交上来一些没用的提议,非常没有价值。

B: Oh , no one is perfect.

B:没人是完美的。

A: That's right. I should speak to them in a polite way.

A:对啊,这么一想我应该对他们客气点。

B: All men are equal in the eyes of the God. We have the equal partnership in team.

B:上帝眼里每个人都是平等的。我们在团队里应该是平等的。

A: Thanks very much and you're very eloquent.

A:非常感谢,你说话总是很得体

B: Thanks for saying that.

B:谢谢你这样说。

  简单商业英语对话4:

A: Hi, Li Ming. Good afternoon.

A:嗨,李明。下午好。

B: Hi, Nancy. Hi , Bobby. (to Bob-by) I hate to bring this up, but that new stereo system you got...

B:南茜、鲍比,你们好。(对鲍比)我本不想提的,只是你新买的音响……

A: What's the matter?

A:怎么啦?

B: You were playing it very late last night.

B:你昨晚一直放到很晚。

A: Really?

A:真的吗?

B: It kept me awake.

B:吵得我睡不着。

A: Oh , I'm sorry.

A:噢,对不起。

B: It kept me awake a couple of hours.

B:吵得我几个小时都没睡着。

A: I'm sorry,I... I didn't realize it was that loud.

A:对不起,我……我没有意识到声音竟有那么大。

B: It was so loud, and it was pretty late, and check with Nancy if you don't believe me.

B:还真的有那么大声呢,况且又很晚了。你不信的话,可以问问南茜。

C: It's true. It was a bit loud.

C:是的,声音是稍微大了一点。

A: I'm awfully sorry. I didn't realize it. I promise I'll keep it down in the future.

A:很对不起,我当时确实没意识到会有那么大。我保证以后把声音开小些。

B: Oh , it's no problem. It's OK. You know, it only happened once.

B:噢,没什么大不了的,才这一次嘛。

C: I sure am glad we've straightened everything out.

C:我很高兴,大家把事情说清楚了就好了。

简单实用的商业英语对话