当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 英语突破情景对话 > 出国旅游日常英语对话阅读

出国旅游日常英语对话阅读

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 8.86K 次

口语教学是英语教学中非常重要的部分,同时也是英语教学的核心内容,受到英语教师的关注。小编精心收集了出国旅游日常英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!

出国旅游日常英语对话阅读
  出国旅游日常英语对话篇1

Do you have anything to declare?

你没有什么需要申报的物品吗?

旅客:

No, these are gifts for my friends.

没有.这是给朋友的礼物.

海关:

I`m sorry. I`m afraid I`ll have to check this suitcase.

抱歉.恐怕我还得查看一下这个箱子.

旅客:

Just my camera and personal things. How about my backpack?

只有我的相机和私人物品.需要看一下我的背包吗?

海关:

Open that too, please. What`s in the plastics, sir?

请把它也打开.塑料袋里是什么.先生?

旅客:

Am I allowed to bring in the fruit?

我可以带些水果吗?

海关:

Sorry, perishables are not allowed. Don`t you have anything more to declare?

对不起.易腐物品是禁止入关的.你还有什么需要申报的物品吗?

旅客:

No I don`t.

没有.

海关:

Excuse me, (Pointing to the handbag) Would you open this bag, please?

抱歉,(指向随身携带的包)打扰一下.请你打开这个小包.

旅客:

Sure.

好的.

海关:

Are these yours?

这些东西是你的吗?

旅客:

Yes, these are my personal stuff.

是的.这些是我的私人财物.

海关:

Are you here for business or leisure?

你到这儿来是为了商务还是消遣?

旅客:

For leisure.

消遣.

海关:

Thank you. Have a good stay in New York.

谢谢.希望你在纽约过得愉快.

旅客:

Thank you.

谢谢.

  出国旅游日常英语对话篇2

Alex:May I check in here for flight CI621 to Amsterdam?

亚历克斯:裴要搭飞往阿姆斯特丹的Cl621班机,是在这里办登机手续吗?

Staff: I have your passport and ticket, please?

工作人员:是;.请给我您的护照和机票。

Alex:Here you are. Can I hava a seat by the window?

亚历克斯:在这里。我可以选靠窗的座位吗?

Staff:l'm sorry, Mr. Wang. A1l the window seats are fully taken How about an aisle seat?

工作人员:王先生,粮抱歉,靠窗的座位都满了。请问您介意坐靠走道的座位?

Alex:, if that's all that's left.

亚历克斯:只剩那种座位的话.没关系,可以。

Staff:Do you have any baggage to check in?

工作人员:请问您有行李要托运吗?

Alex:Yes, one suitcase.

亚历克斯:有,一个手提箱。

Staff:All put ii on the scale, please.

工作人员:好的。请您放在磅秤上就可以了口

Alex:OK.

亚历克斯:好。

Staff: OK Here is your ticket,baggage clalm tag, boarding pass and you'r will be traveling from Terminal 2 ,Gate Number 21. The boarding time is 11:40.

工作人员:好了,这是您的机票、认领行李的标签、登机牌和护照。请于11:40在第二航站楼21号门登机。

Alex:Thank you very much.

亚历克斯:非常感谢。

  出国旅游日常英语对话篇3

Checking in Baggage 托运行李

Clerk:Hello, sir. Show me yrourtic ket and passport, please.

工作人员:先生。您好。一请出示您的机寨和护照。

Lorin:'Yesr here you are.

劳瑞恩:好的,给您。

Clerk:Have you gat any baggage to check in?

工作人员:您有什么行李要托运吗?。

Lorin:Yas, three suitcases.

劳瑞恩:有,三个衣箱。

Cterk:Any canry-on baggage?

工作人员:手提行李呢?

Lorin:Yes;,a hand b ag and an overcoat.

劳瑞恩:一个手提包和一件大衣。

Cletk:What kind of rseat do you prefer?

工作人员:您喜欢什么样的座位? 。

Lonin:During flight, I usually like lookingat mountains, rivers, seas, lakes, and especially the oceans from the aircraft.

劳瑞恩:飞行中,我常常喜欢从飞机上观看沿途的山川、河流、海洋、湖泊。特别是海洋。

Clerk:Oh,I see. Here are your boarding pass and baggage checks. Your seat is a window seat.

工作人员:哦,我明白了,给您登机牌和行李牌。您的座位是靠窗子的座位。

Lorin:That's very good. Thank you very much.

劳瑞恩:太好了。十分感谢。


看了“出国旅游日常英语对话”的人还看了:

1.出国旅游日常英语对话

2.国外游实用英语情景对话

3.关于国外旅游英语对话短文

4.关于旅游实用英语对话

5.出国旅游英语情景对话