当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 英语突破情景对话 > 关于简单的旅游英语对话

关于简单的旅游英语对话

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 2.02W 次

旅游高峰期,人们总是起早贪黑,送往迎来,忙得不亦乐乎!本站小编整理了关于简单的旅游英语对话,欢迎阅读!

关于简单的旅游英语对话
  关于简单的旅游英语对话篇一

K:Gee, do you think there's any problem?

凯西:咦,你想有任何问题吗?

E:I hope not! We're not doing anything wrong. She said our papers are in order, and we're not carrying any contraband. I guess she meant what she said. They're just doing a random search.

艾凡:希望没有!我们没有做错任何事。她说我们的文件都没问题,况且我们也没有携带任何违禁品。我猜她说话算话,他们只是在做一项抽查而已。

K:I don't see anyone else's car being pulled over.

凯西:我没有看到其它人的车子被拦下来。

E:Well, we'll find out soon enough. Hey, look, Kathy! There are two officers looking through our car.

艾凡:嗯,我们很快就会知道了。嘿,凯西,瞧!有两名海关官员在检查我们的车子。

K:Are they looking in our suitcases?

凯西:他们是不是在检查我们的行李箱?

E:No, just the car. One is looking under the hood, and the other one is looking in the trunk.

艾凡:没有,只检查车子。一名海关官员检查引擎罩下面,而另外一名官员则检查后车箱。

K:Maybe they're searching for drugs. A lot of young people use drugs these days. We're from the States. Maybe they think we're drug dealers.

凯西:也许他们在搜查毒品。时下有许多年轻人嗑药。我们是美国人。也许他们认为我们是毒贩。

E:Do we look like drug dealers?

艾凡:我们看起来像是毒贩吗?

K:Who knows? Maybe they're just being careful. How long do you think they'll take?

凯西:谁知道呢?他们也许只是小心罢了。你认为他们会花多久的时间呢?

E:She said about 10 minutes. Oh, look! Now one of the officers is leaving. The other one is looking under the seats.

艾凡:她说大概十分钟左右。哦,瞧!有一名官员现在走开了。另外那个在检查车椅下面。

K:Gee, this is kind of scary.

凯西:天啊,这真有点吓人。

E:We didn't do anything wrong, so we have nothing to fear.

艾凡:我们没有做错任何事,所以没有什么好怕的。

K:Yeah, you're right. Denmark is a civilized country. We have nothing to fear.

凯西:是啊,你说的对。丹麦是一个文明国家。我们没有什么好怕的。

  关于简单的旅游英语对话篇二

K:I don't think I've ever been so embarrassed in my life!

凯西:我想我这一生中从来没有这么尴尬过!

E:It wasn't easy for me, either. I told you you've been spending money like water.

艾凡:我也不好受。我告诉过你你花钱简直就像流水一样。

K:Thanks for lending me the cash, Evan. I really wanted these two sweaters.

凯西:艾凡,谢谢你借我现金。我真的很想要这两件毛衣。

E:No problem. But, still, you've got to control your spending.

艾凡:不客气。但是,你花钱还是得有所节制。

K:I still want to pick up a few gifts and souvenirs. I need to cash traveler's checks. I'm glad I took some extra money just in case.

凯西:我仍想挑几件礼物和纪念品。我需要兑现旅行支票。我很高兴我多带一些钱以防万一。

E:We have just a few more days here in Stockholm, so I guess you might as well buy what you need now. I hate last minute shopping.

艾凡:我们在斯德哥尔摩只剩下几天了,所以我想你现在干脆把你所需要的东西买齐。我不喜欢最后一刻急急忙忙的采购。

K:Me too. Hey! Isn't that a Citibank up there?

凯西:我也是。嘿!那里不是有一家花旗银行吗?

E:Yes, I think it is. Since you're carrying Citibank traveler's checks, it should be easy to cash them there.

艾凡:是的,我想是吧。既然你身上带着花旗银行的旅行支票,在那里兑现应该很容易。

K:OK. Let's go. I have my passport with me, in a safe place!

凯西:好的。咱们走吧。我的护照带在身上,放在一个安全的地方!

E:It looks like you really have learned a lesson, after all!

艾凡:看起来你真的得到了教训!

  关于简单的旅游英语对话篇三

As darkness falls, Kathy and Evan find themselves lost.

天色渐渐暗了下来,凯西和艾凡发现他们迷路了。

K:This doesn't look like the highway, does it?

凯西:这条路看起来不像是高速公路,像吗?

E:It sure doesn't. I hate to admit it, but I think I got us lost again.

艾凡:确实不像。虽然我不想承认,不过我想我又搞得我们迷路了。

K:Don't worry. I'll take out the map from the glove compartment and take a , where are we?

凯西:别担心。我把地图从杂物柜里拿出来看一下……嗯,我们在哪里?

E:Somewhere on the road to Bremen, I think.

艾凡:我想我们在往不来梅路上的某个地方。

K:Maybe we'd better find a gas station again.

凯西:也许我们最好再找一家加油站。

E:There doesn't seem to be anything on this road except farm houses. And I don't see any signs, either.

艾凡:这条路上除了农舍外似乎没有别的东西了。而且,我也看不到任何路标。

K:What should we do?

凯西:我们该怎么办呢?

E:I'll keep driving ahead. We would lose a lot of time if we backtracked.

艾凡:继续往前开啰。如果我们倒回头往原路开的话,会损失许多时间。

K:I trust you. I certainly don't know how to get us to Bremen.

凯西:我信任你。我真的不知道该怎么做我们才能到达不来梅。

E:I have an idea. There's a restaurant up ahead. I'll get out and find someone who speaks English and ask for directions.

艾凡:我有个主意了。前头就有家餐馆。我会下车找个会说英语的人问路。

K:I hope you can. Neither of us speaks German!

凯西:我希望你找得到。我们两个人都不会讲德语!


看了“关于简单的旅游英语对话”的人还看了:

1.简单旅游英语对话

2.简单旅游英语对话精选

3.关于旅行情景对话

4.简单的旅游英语对话

5.有关旅游情景对话