当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 英语突破情景对话 > 生活英语情景对话:阅读

生活英语情景对话:阅读

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 1.15W 次

英语情景对话作为真实生活的交际模式,作为语言输出的源头,作为语言练习的最佳途径,作为语言教授的媒介,它对于把英语作为外语来学习的学生,扮演着非常重要的角色。下面本站小编为大家带来生活英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!

生活英语情景对话:阅读

 生活英语情景对话:阅读

Todd: Hey, Mark I saw that you're reading a book out there.

嘿,Mark,我看你在那边正在读一本书。

Mark: Yeah, that's right.

对呀。

Todd: So, do you read a lot?

那你读了很多书吗?

Mark: Yeah, I read a lot. In fact I don't have a television.

是的,读了很多。事实上是因为我没有电视。

Todd: Ah, you're the man.

啊,你就是这样一个人。

Mark: Seriously, I only read.

说真的,我只能看书。

Todd: Wow, how many books do you get through a week?

哇,那你一周能看多少本书?

Mark: A week! Ah, at least one a week, because I work all the time.

一周啊,一周至少一本,因为我一直都在工作。

Todd: Oh, that's pretty good.

哦,那相当不错了。

Mark: Yeah, but I enjoy reading because television doesn't give you imagination, yeah I prefer reading.

是,但我喜欢阅读是因为电视无法满足我想象的欲望,所以说我更喜欢阅读。

Todd: Yeah, I hear you. It rots your mind, I think. Ah, also, what kind of books you like to read? What kind of genres?

恩我明白了。我想阅读可以蚕食你的大脑。那么你喜欢看哪种书呢?哪一类的?

Mark: Well, let's see, I've got a lot of nonfiction, a lot of comedy.

恩我想想,我看过很多非小说还有很多的喜剧片。

Todd: Cool, so actually, when you read, like where do you normally read?

太棒了,那你通常会喜欢在什么地方阅读呢?

Mark: Where do I normally read? On the trains, actually. I'm always reading on the trains. I read because I'm always traveling to work. A lot of pleasure.

在什么地方阅读?在火车上吧。我总是在火车上看书。因为我总是坐车去工作,看书会带来乐趣。

And it's funny because I meet people on the trains when I'm reading, they look over at my book.

而且真的很有意思,因为在我看书的时候,周围的人也会凑过来看。

Todd: That's cool. I love to read on the trains.

那种感觉很棒。我很喜欢在火车上看书。

生活英语情景对话:邮局

Todd: OK, Laura, I'm going to ask you questions about the post office in Hong Kong. OK, or just sending letters. How often do you write letters?

Laura,我想问你些关于香港邮局的问题,嗯,或者说就是寄信。你多久写一次信?

Laura: Well, when I was young, I wrote quite often to my pen pals, but right now, instead of sending a letter I usually send my friends e-mails.

嗯,在我小的时候,我经常跟我的笔友写信,但现在,我们通常是互发电子邮件。

Todd: Yeah! Me, too. How much does it cost to send a postcard in Hong Kong overseas?

对呀!我也是。在香港向海外寄张明信片要花多少钱?

Laura: Well, to Asian countries, it costs about two dollars, two Hong Kong dollars. To European countries it costs about three dollars.

嗯,寄向亚洲国家,要花两港币。寄向欧洲国家要花三港币。

Todd: OK, and when you send mail in Hong Kong, do you send it from your house, or do you..

好的,那在香港寄邮件的时候你是从你家寄过去还是……

Laura: Well, we have to go the post office in order to send letters or parcels.

寄信寄包裹的话我们只能去邮局。

Todd: Really, OK! Cause it's so crowded in Hong Kong that...

是嘛!那好!因为香港人真的是太多了……

Laura: Well, Yes, Yes!

恩,是,是!

Todd: OK, and in Japan do you receive a lot of mail?

那你在日本收过信件吗?

Laura: Right now, no. Well, because it's so convenient to use the e-mails or instant communication or telephone.

还没有。因为使用电子邮件或即时通信再或电话会很方便。

Todd: Yeah, OK last question. What time do post offices open and close?

是的,好,最后一个问题。邮局的工作时间是几点到几点?

Laura: Well, it depends on the size of the post office. For large one, so, they work longer. Like from nine in the morning until six, so for a smaller one, from nine to five.

嗯,那要取决于邮局的规模了。大一些的,工作时间会长一点,大概是从早九点到晚六点;然后小一点的是从早九点到晚五点。